Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Clubs Want Morientes!!??!!

Read 2286 times
      Olkien
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 19 posts |
      May 22, 2006 04:45:16 pm
      Apparently Betis, fenerbache, and Espanyol want him. I suppose he would probably be ok in la liga. This leads nicely into my original plan. Rafa should say to Betis; Morientes and 13m for Joaquin. That's fair.
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | -1 
      Reply #1: May 22, 2006 09:13:11 pm
      morientes and 8m for joaquin please don't offer more than 10 mil with a swap!!!
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #2: May 23, 2006 06:13:36 am
      Olkien do you really think that joaquin is worth 16-17 million as we should be looking for at least 4 million back for nando? as you said he will most prob be ok playing somewere else just can't do it here.
      Olkien
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 19 posts |
      Reply #3: May 23, 2006 12:04:12 pm
      Yes i think Joaquin is worth that much. Barca had a 18m bid rejected last summer. According to todays papers it seems that Rafa is willing to accept 2-3m for nando and he knows better than me.

Look at it like this, Nando: 30 years old, not selected for world cup squad, and scored 12 goals in 61 appearances for the Reds. Heskey was more prolific. You're kidding yourself if you think you can get more than 3m for him.

Plus we might still have to pay him off because no-one can afford his wages. I love Rafa but this one has to go down as a turkey of Heskey-like proportions.
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #4: May 24, 2006 06:18:55 am
      Ok agreed but don't think rafa has that much to spend on just one class player,then again who knows whats going on behind closed doors.

Quick Reply