Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Jack Wilshere of Arsenal

Read 20074 times
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Re: Jack Wilshere of Arsenal
      Reply #92: Mar 02, 2011 12:39:46 am
      Hahahah, I actually mentioned before how Cesc Fabregas and Fran Merida were from Barcelona and Theo Walcott from Southampton. Even Aaron Ramsey was taken from Cardiff.

And to be real honest, the 'young team' is some bullshit. Only this season that Wilshere and Sczcesny started playing more games and brought down the average age. They had Campbell last season. Almunia, Rosicky, and Arshavin are all around 30.

Really can't believe how many people still buy into that 'young' bullshit. So I guess our squad can be considered young as well, then.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,601 posts | 3841 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #93: Mar 02, 2011 12:43:13 am
      Well yes it could. Last year we had the second youngest squad in the Premier League. Arsenal were youngest. Our squad has aged due to Roy's tinkering
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #94: Mar 02, 2011 12:55:32 am
      http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/premier-league/startseite/wettbewerb_GB1.html

We actually have the 7th youngest squad from a squad of 23 players (the 3rd smallest).
      redjames83
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 114 posts |
      Reply #95: Mar 02, 2011 01:08:00 pm
      Wilshire was Arsenals best player on Sunday in the cup final! Unbelievable!
      But it is about time that Arsenal paid for some real experience and experiance!
      This is what they desperately need to win trophies and they arent going to get it from players coming through any system they have (whether it be academy players of there own or academy players of others that seem to be the only players they buy!).
      I saw on sky sport news that over the last 5 years Arsenal have only spent 23 million less than man utd and although they have 11 more players with this spending, look at how much man utd have won by buying winners!!!
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #96: Mar 02, 2011 02:38:16 pm
      I saw on sky sport news that over the last 5 years Arsenal have only spent 23 million less than man utd and although they have 11 more players with this spending, look at how much man utd have won by buying winners!!!
      The only reason why they spend just 23 million less is because the Mancs got 80 million for that tw*t 2 years ago. If you're going to look just at incoming transfers, Arsenal spend 80 million in the last 5 years, while Man U spend 160 million. And it's not just about transfers either, the Mancs spend at least 20 million a year more on wages aswell, so that's 100 million in 5 years. Look at how much Man U have won? They're over 1 billion in debt! They're lucky they're not in the situation we were in yet.
      « Last Edit: Mar 02, 2011 02:52:39 pm by Dexter »
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,008 posts | 3352 
      Reply #97: May 23, 2011 08:43:16 pm
      All of a sudden he's too tired to play for the u-21s but hasn't been rested for Arsenal despite him being too tired and is the England squad to play Switzerland which he'll probably play despite being too tired.

Load of F***ing bollocks.

Typical Arsenal putting pressure on the FA to not take their players. Surprised we haven't heard Gibbs is a little knackered an all. If Pearce wanted to take Wilshere to the u-21 tournament he should be allowed to. Otherwise he's on a losing battle and should tell the FA to F**k off.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #98: May 27, 2011 12:38:09 pm
      WTF?

His 22 year old ex girlfriend is pregnant with his kid. Old news but I just found out.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #99: May 27, 2011 01:09:22 pm
      She knew what she was at, she is made for life,  wonder was it the hole in the condom trick :D
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #100: May 27, 2011 11:27:25 pm
      When footballers start to get famous, suddenly girls get pregnant!
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #101: Jun 29, 2011 12:15:02 am

'Short and cocky' Wilshere told assault girl: 'I’ve got more money than them – leave your friends'

Published 23:01 28/06/11
      By Martin Fricker

A girl whose arm was broken in a vicious nightclub brawl after she snubbed footballer Jack Wilshere claimed yesterday she was left in fear of the England star.

Kim Plested wept in court as she described how her boyfriend Dan Farnon was “kicked continuously” by two of the Arsenal midfielder’s pals as he lay helpless on the ground.

Referring to 19-year-old Wilshere as “short and cocky”, she added: “I just remember him as the angry one. I was frightened of him.”

She says a row broke out after Wilshere kept telling her, in front of her boyfriend: “Let me buy you drinks, I’ve got more money than them – leave your friends.”

And she claims fists started flying when he later made a crude sexual remark to her about “sloppy seconds”.

Recalling Wilshere’s initial approach, Kim said: “He was short, shorter than the rest of his group, and cocky. I didn’t know who he was. I wasn’t interested. I said, ‘Just leave me alone’, I just kept saying, ‘Go away’. He did in the end but I could tell by his face he didn’t like to be ignored. He obviously wanted my full attention and wasn’t happy about being rejected.”

But after starting the trouble with his “unimpressive behaviour”, Wilshere backed down as his friends and Kim’s slugged it out, the jury at Isleworth crown court was told.

Prosecutor Warwick Tatford said of the £50,000 a week player: “He seems to be the one doing the chatting up and bragging about having more money. But although he starts it all off, he doesn’t get involved in the violence itself.”

Wilshere, who is expecting his first child with girlfriend Lauren Neal, 22, in August, was caught on CCTV grabbing one of Kim’s friends by the lapels. He then back off while his mates get in a fist-fight with two of Kim’s pals.

Her boyfriend Dan, 22, was left with a gashed eye and Kim suffered a broken elbow as she put her arms around him trying to protect him. “They just carried on kicking,” she sobbed.

The court was told she needed metal pins inserted in her arm and was still receiving treatment. Mr Tatford said: “She was innocent, but she got the nastiest injury of all.”

The court heard the punch-up started as Kim’s group were outside waiting for the stretch limo she had hired to take them home to Surrey.

Wilshere was later given a caution for common assault, while his two friends Adam Mardell and Duane Brailsford each pleaded guilty to affray. Brailsford, who caused Mr Farnon’s injury, also admitted assault.

Now two of Kim’s friends, Bradley Martin, 23, and Elliott Fowler, 24, both of Farnham, Surrey, are standing trial for affray. Both deny the charges, claiming self defence.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Arsenal-Jack-Wilshere-assault-trial-Short-and-cocky-star-told-Kim-Plested-I-ve-got-more-money-than-them-leave-your-friends-article753726.html
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #102: Jul 01, 2011 02:21:34 pm
      Yeah, yeah, darling. We know your milking it.

'Oh i never knew who he was.'

'This mean famous footballer made me scared.'

'He was so violent.'

Tell her to F**k off and let's move on.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,157 posts | 8543 
      Reply #103: Jul 01, 2011 05:47:15 pm
      Yeah, yeah, darling. We know your milking it.

Or Jack's just a typical arrogant c**t, who one day will find himself saying that to someone who has a fella built like a brick shithouse, then let's see where his money gets him.

The cockney tw*t!
      LFC Viking
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,112 posts | 38 
      • LFC: Europe's finest 5 star establishment
      Reply #104: Jul 01, 2011 08:17:02 pm
      He does seem like a cocky tw*t.
      Alicus
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 985 posts | 15 
      Reply #105: Jul 01, 2011 10:29:00 pm
      To be honest at that age you have to be a cock if you wanna get laid.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #106: Jul 01, 2011 10:38:02 pm
      Very true, Alicus, very true!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #107: Jul 03, 2011 04:23:57 pm
      Or Jack's just a typical arrogant c**t, who one day will find himself saying that to someone who has a fella built like a brick shithouse, then let's see where his money gets him.

The cockney tw*t!

Undoubtedly an arrogant little sh*t, but she's loving every bit of it.
      SL
      • Forum David Johnson

• 233 posts |
      • The King is back!!
      Reply #108: Jul 04, 2011 09:15:46 am

The cockney tw*t!

perfect
      LFCexiled
      Reply #109: Jul 04, 2011 09:41:29 am
      Cocky little sh*t with mates who are stupid enough to fight his battles for him. Too much money way too young.

Kim Plested:

Him and his ex, Lauren Neal:

Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #110: Mar 06, 2012 12:17:05 pm
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,146 posts | 2779 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #111: Mar 06, 2012 08:57:51 pm
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #112: Mar 07, 2012 04:39:11 am
      make the jump, jack. i know the white sleeves have always annoyed you. you like red shirts, don't you jack.
      Jmase77
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 401 posts |
      Reply #113: Mar 07, 2012 06:49:33 pm
      Cracking lil player would love him at Anfield he would improve us real Bristish talent....
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #114: Mar 07, 2012 07:50:49 pm
       Absolute top quality footballer, will play many games for his country. I'd have him at our club in a finger snap, he's a daft little f*cker but who wasn't at 20.

Quick Reply