Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

OH NO for england

Read 5506 times
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes
      • Started Topic

• 417 posts |
      OH NO for england
      May 23, 2006 07:18:07 am
      What is the stupid swede trying to do to us first it's Hargreaves in the squad and now after having a good start to this very early day i get the post and look who's in the squad on stand by PLEASE NOOOOOOOO  phil bloody neville god i'm booking sick and going home until it's finished,i've had enough how cruel can sven be ?how many misfits can you put on one plane to germany?is our country really in that bad a state for good players that we have to take any old sh*t dip with us? Well i'm not watching it,no more football until next season im all done in.
      JIMI
      • Forum David Johnson

• 232 posts |
      Re: OH NO for england
      Reply #1: May 23, 2006 07:34:09 am
      Quote from: "debever2011"
      What is the stupid swede trying to do to us first it's Hargreaves in the squad and now after having a good start to this very early day i get the post and look who's in the squad on stand by PLEASE NOOOOOOOO  phil bloody neville god i'm booking sick and going home until it's finished,i've had enough how cruel can sven be ?how many misfits can you put on one plane to germany?is our country really in that bad a state for good players that we have to take any old sh*t dip with us? Well i'm not watching it,no more football until next season im all done in.

Thanks now i'm going off to kill myself slowly and am going to make it hurt badly  :(  :evil:  :twisted:
      lee ed
      • Forum David Johnson

• 236 posts |
      Re: OH NO for england
      Reply #2: May 23, 2006 09:14:09 am
      Quote from: "JIMI"

Thanks now i'm going off to kill myself slowly and am going to make it hurt badly  :(  :evil:  :twisted:

well no ones going 2 miss u r they ? ;D ;D  ;D  ;D  that life jim
      but not as u no it ;D  ;D
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      OH NO for england
      Reply #3: May 23, 2006 01:34:19 pm
      Plug Neville should never wear a England shirt again he is crap :shock: I think sven is starting to take the pee :evil:
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | -1 
      OH NO for england
      Reply #4: May 23, 2006 08:28:19 pm
      NOOOOOOOOOOO not the neville calamity brothers
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes
      • Started Topic

• 417 posts |
      OH NO for england
      Reply #5: May 24, 2006 06:42:58 am
      Why is it that sven gives a young lad the chance to go to the world cup ie rio coker and when he pulls out he brings in an old git neville to fill his place? why not replace him with another young lad even richardson the manc would of been a better replacement.he's even scored for england just can't understand the man.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      OH NO for england
      Reply #6: May 24, 2006 12:46:21 pm
      Why is it that sven gives a young lad the chance to go to the world cup ie rio coker and when he pulls out he brings in an old git neville to fill his place? why not replace him with another young lad even richardson the manc would of been a better replacement.he's even scored for england just can't understand the man.

Love your Rafa signature where did you get if from and any chance i could have a snippet ?  ta   :D
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | -1 
      OH NO for england
      Reply #7: May 24, 2006 04:52:07 pm
      yeah its awesome!
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes
      • Started Topic

• 417 posts |
      OH NO for england
      Reply #8: May 25, 2006 06:55:57 am
      NO probs lads it's on liverpoolfc-avatars.co.uk along with a few other nice little one's  ;D
      Gladbach-Reds-Fan-GER
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 76 posts |
      OH NO for england
      Reply #9: May 26, 2006 05:22:39 pm
      very nice site :)
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      OH NO for england
      Reply #10: Jun 02, 2006 07:43:35 pm
      Hargreaves is going to read the menus to lads when were there an Phil F***ing Neville, how he's got over 50 caps for england is beyond me.
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes
      • Started Topic

• 417 posts |
      OH NO for england
      Reply #11: Jun 02, 2006 07:46:19 pm
      He must just be pinching them from the dressing room or off the team bus  ;D then again he's playing better for the blue sh*te than he ever did for manure shited or is that because he never played much for them.
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      OH NO for england
      Reply #12: Jun 02, 2006 07:50:49 pm
      He must just be pinching them from the dressing room or off the team bus  ;D then again he's playing better for the blue sh*te than he ever did for manure shited or is that because he never played much for them.
      it's cos Everton are even shi**er so he looks better in a sh*te team if that makes sense!?
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes
      • Started Topic

• 417 posts |
      OH NO for england
      Reply #13: Jun 02, 2006 07:58:40 pm
      YES it makes great sense  ;D didn't think of that.
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      OH NO for england
      Reply #14: Jun 02, 2006 08:03:51 pm
      He's still only made the standby list so thats still pretty sh*te!
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      OH NO for england
      Reply #15: Jun 03, 2006 07:42:52 am
      Plug neville is crap and will always be crap,should never play for England again.He should be everton captain a team of crap led by a pile of crap ;D
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes
      • Started Topic

• 417 posts |
      OH NO for england
      Reply #16: Jun 03, 2006 07:29:03 pm
      What like that piece of sh*te HARGREAVES?
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      OH NO for england
      Reply #17: Jun 03, 2006 11:24:54 pm
      What like that piece of sh*te HARGREAVES?
      Yeah just like that!

Quick Reply