Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Public Service Announcement: Spiderman 3 on the PS3

Read 3283 times
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Public Service Announcement: Spiderman 3 on the PS3
      Jun 13, 2007 11:41:50 pm
      This is a public service announcement...

After hiring this game, it lasted around 4 minutes 30 seconds before I switched it off, put it back in its envelope and posted it back.

The first 4 minutes of which involved me waiting for it to 'install' some files to my hard drive (bearing in mind it is on a Blu-Ray disc which holds a gazillion Gigabytes!).

Worst game ever.  I am convinced these films aren't made to make money at the box office anymore (where you pay around a fiver) but for morons to pay full price for stupid games like this (£40). Luckily mine is part of a rental deal which I pay monthly.

You have been warned. Do not buy this game. If you see this game on a shelf in the shops get another game and put it in front to prevent an unsuspecting human from purchasing it (unless you're in the Trafford Centre where you may cover other games with copies of Spiderman 3)
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Re: Public Service Announcement: Spiderman 3 on the PS3
      Reply #1: Jul 12, 2007 12:10:45 pm
      This is a public service announcement...

After hiring this game, it lasted around 4 minutes 30 seconds before I switched it off, put it back in its envelope and posted it back.

The first 4 minutes of which involved me waiting for it to 'install' some files to my hard drive (bearing in mind it is on a Blu-Ray disc which holds a gazillion Gigabytes!).

Worst game ever.  I am convinced these films aren't made to make money at the box office anymore (where you pay around a fiver) but for morons to pay full price for stupid games like this (£40). Luckily mine is part of a rental deal which I pay monthly.

You have been warned. Do not buy this game. If you see this game on a shelf in the shops get another game and put it in front to prevent an unsuspecting human from purchasing it (unless you're in the Trafford Centre where you may cover other games with copies of Spiderman 3)

Cheers for the advice Kidda! I was weighing up getting it for the PS2 for now, so it'll be much shi**er on that wouldn't it! Is the PS3 backwards compatible by the way, I've not had the oppurtunity to ask anyone who has one! As no-one has one!  ;)
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #2: Jul 12, 2007 12:39:43 pm

Cheers for the advice Kidda! I was weighing up getting it for the PS2 for now, so it'll be much shi**er on that wouldn't it! Is the PS3 backwards compatible by the way, I've not had the oppurtunity to ask anyone who has one! As no-one has one!  ;)

Yeah it is, it also upgrades the graphics of ps1/ps2 games aswell, you need some kind of adapter tho to be able to use the ps2 memeroy card with it.

Scrape those pennies together and take the plunge!!

Awsome machine!
      lfc 4life
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 653 posts | -11 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3: Jul 12, 2007 01:42:18 pm
      i only buy racing or footie games otherwise games like spiderman frustrate me an i end up givin the game to be bro. 
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #4: Jul 12, 2007 06:11:47 pm
      Yeah it is, it also upgrades the graphics of ps1/ps2 games aswell, you need some kind of adapter tho to be able to use the ps2 memeroy card with it.

Scrape those pennies together and take the plunge!!

Awsome machine!

Cheers fella, at least I'm keeping hold of all me games ;) Getting stuck into Final Fantasy XII and didn't want to stop halfway through! ;D

Quick Reply