Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Yossi Benayoun (Chelsea)

Read 143747 times
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Re: Yossi Benayoun (Chelsea)
      Reply #1058: Jul 03, 2010 02:33:32 am
      Not going to wish him Good Luck.

Hope he falls flat on his arse.

What's the betting he'll see more of the bench than he did here!

Good luck to him anyway, I don't think I'll ever understand this one but the way the game is panning out these days, we may get Drogba to replace Torres (did I just say that)  :f_doh:
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,314 posts | 2810 
      Reply #1059: Jul 03, 2010 02:42:19 am
      F***ing hell Yossi.

Expected better.
      Arrie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,763 posts | 64 
      • Being safe is risky nowadays.
      Reply #1060: Jul 03, 2010 03:32:51 am
      F**k off Yossi.

Not because he left. But he pimped himself and made sure we really couldn't get much.
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #1061: Jul 03, 2010 04:36:01 am
      who ever give me a neg... learn to spell the word belief!
      Elrozzo1
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 480 posts |
      • ElroyRosenberg hit me up on Twitter
      Reply #1062: Jul 03, 2010 10:03:08 am
      I'm gonna miss him.

I bet you all I'm the only one.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,140 posts | 2776 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #1063: Jul 03, 2010 10:34:58 am
      A big huge go f**k yourself to Yossi.

Step down lad and your going to have splinters in your arse from the bench theyll leave ye sat on

Nothing you done here will make me think anything other then f**k you
      jake15919
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 359 posts | 14 
      • Something, something, something, the dark side.
      Reply #1064: Jul 03, 2010 11:50:44 am
      Paul Tomkins on Twitter:  Rafa is apparently quite shocked to discover that he's just sold Benayoun. He thought he was no longer manager, as of weeks ago
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,423 posts | 4581 
      Reply #1065: Jul 03, 2010 11:51:45 am
      Paul Tomkins on Twitter:  Rafa is apparently quite shocked to discover that he's just sold Benayoun. He thought he was no longer manager, as of weeks ago

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #1066: Jul 03, 2010 12:42:55 pm
      Ya agree with Tomkins F**k me there are even trying to blame Rafa for transfers when he is gone, can't believe there is people on here so gullible they are believing it. Will they do the same when they sell Masch Torres or Gerrard.

Benyoun interview was a joke that is why he is getting so much criticism on here.
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #1067: Jul 03, 2010 01:24:08 pm
      Yossi was one of my favourite players around. Although i think we will miss him, as he was our most technically-developed player, the club will move on. Thanks for your service. Don't appreciate how you treated the club at the end. Awk well. Van Der Vaart anyone ;).
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Reply #1068: Jul 03, 2010 01:26:16 pm
      Yossi was one of my favourite players around. Although i think we will miss him, as he was our most technically-developed player, the club will move on. Thanks for your service. Don't appreciate how you treated the club at the end. Awk well. Van Der Vaart anyone ;).

Aquilani ;)
      PJMAN
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 852 posts |
      • we ride
      Reply #1069: Jul 03, 2010 02:36:03 pm
      Will miss Yossi because he was a very intelligent player. Capable of unlocking any defence and was not used enough by Rafa. We do not have a replacement. Sh*t happens as the Dutchies say. More pwoblems for Woy.
      jonty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,640 posts | 36 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #1070: Jul 03, 2010 05:32:31 pm
      We needed to sell Riera + maybe Babel, and now we've sold one of our best creative players to add to the fact we need even more wingers.
      And what class replacement can we get for £6m
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #1071: Jul 03, 2010 06:01:42 pm
      How should I put this...

Chelsea will never be bigger than us...that's a fact! Trying too hard to impress?
      You played here for 3 years, you should know how big is our trophy cabinet compared to them!
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #1072: Jul 03, 2010 06:05:36 pm
      Ya agree with Tomkins F**k me there are even trying to blame Rafa for transfers when he is gone, can't believe there is people on here so gullible they are believing it. Will they do the same when they sell Masch Torres or Gerrard.

Benyoun interview was a joke that is why he is getting so much criticism on here.

it said in the story on the official site, that Rafa had rubber stamped the move quite a while ago, after speaking to Yossi.

So, he did sell him - even though he's not here when yossi went.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,423 posts | 4581 
      Reply #1073: Jul 03, 2010 06:11:08 pm
      So by rafa rubber stamping the deal a while ago means woy has no say on who stays or goes?
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #1074: Jul 03, 2010 06:34:33 pm
      I would say good riddance. If he is truly a red he wouldn't have been tempted by the Russian rubbles. Bloody glory seeker. Anyway, I don't rate him too much, over dribble most of the times eventhough shooting opportunities were there and he's too lightweight anyway. Go, go quickly go away and rot on the benches of Chelski.
      Dancho
      • Forum David Johnson

• 231 posts |
      Reply #1075: Jul 04, 2010 10:36:04 pm
      See a lot of people cursing Yossi and I do not think this is justified. From what I have read it is not clear enough whether he wanted the move in the first place.

http://www.talkaloadofbull.com/en/news/9/england/2010/07/03/2007509/yossi-benayoun-excited-to-begin-new-premier-league-season

He says:
      "The last home game I knew it would be my last for Liverpool,"
      IMHO a player can be sure of leaving only if the club is initiating the sale.
      He also says:
      "I leave a great club at Liverpool and I had a great time there, so I am very grateful for them also."
      He is showing respect so no need to curse.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #1076: Jul 04, 2010 11:25:44 pm
      See a lot of people cursing Yossi and I do not think this is justified. From what I have read it is not clear enough whether he wanted the move in the first place.

http://www.talkaloadofbull.com/en/news/9/england/2010/07/03/2007509/yossi-benayoun-excited-to-begin-new-premier-league-season

He says:
      "The last home game I knew it would be my last for Liverpool,"
      IMHO a player can be sure of leaving only if the club is initiating the sale.
      He also says:
      "I leave a great club at Liverpool and I had a great time there, so I am very grateful for them also."
      He is showing respect so no need to curse.

IMHO, the reason he KNEW it was his last game was because HE had already sounded out transfer possibiities. Been rumours going back 6 months that Yossi wanted out, because he wanted regular 1st team football, and know he's joined Chelsea, where lets be honest, he'll be a benchwarmer.   
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #1077: Jul 05, 2010 04:19:25 pm
      i'd never known a player to disrespect their employee's so much by publicly seeking a transfer in the fashion that he has.

good riddance
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #1078: Jul 05, 2010 07:24:06 pm
      Love the dig at Rafa. "Was agreed between Rafael Benitez weeks ago". Well, Roy could of said F**k off couldn't he?

Not sad in the slightest. He isn't loyal to any team he goes to and that was shown at Betis, West Ham and now us. On yer bike, rat face. Thanks for the goals, but enjoy the splinters on the bench.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #1079: Jul 05, 2010 08:39:33 pm
      Rafa did not sell him come on for F**k sake Rafa is the manager of Inter now not Liverpool, so if we sell Torres Masch or Gerrard will you believe the same sh*t.

The money men at our club sold Benyoun can't believe anyone is nieve enough to believe Rafa sold him. Oh ya it is on the official site so it must be true who gives them the info F***ing Purslow and the other clowns.

Anyway according to reports the Benyoun money went on paying Rafa off and paying Fulham compensation so I find it strange in the extreme Rafa sold him. People need to wake up and smell the coffee and stop believing the spin that is coming out of the club.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #1080: Jul 05, 2010 08:42:21 pm
      Rafa did not sell him come on for F**k sake Rafa is the manager of Inter now not Liverpool, so if we sell Torres Masch or Gerrard will you believe the same sh*t.

The money men at our club sold Benyoun can't believe anyone is nieve enough to believe Rafa sold him. Oh ya it is on the official site so it must be true who gives them the info F***ing Purslow and the other clowns.

Anyway according to reports the Benyoun money went on paying Rafa off and paying Fulham compensation so I find it strange in the extreme Rafa sold him. People need to wake up and smell the coffee and stop believing the spin that is coming out of the club.

It is possible that Rafa arranged an unbreakable pre-contract agreement with the Chavs before he left. We know that Benayoun felt left-out by always either being a sub, or being subbed.

Quick Reply