Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Dear Tom and George: David Maddock an open letter

Read 6341 times
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Re: Dear Tom and George: David Maddock an open letter
      Reply #23: May 20, 2010 12:59:44 am
      great reading that letter, hope the yank mupits get it. and for every lfc supporter hope the F**k off quick. :P
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #24: May 20, 2010 01:02:35 am
      I understand where your coming from. But, doesn't this give us hope that we can change things with things like the 'email campaign'.
      No mate, it just underlines what a fickle,self centered load of tw*ts,most journalists are.All the e-mail campaign did was to give these gobshites another angle to exploit.I took part for the right reason,hoping there was a conscience out there to pr**k,but of course we couldn't pr**k the pricks.Believe non other than the Manager and true supporters.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #25: May 20, 2010 01:47:34 am
      A good letter.

Good to see somebody in the media write with some sense and logic.
      Liverpool_babe
      • Forum John Toshack

• 275 posts |
      • So maybe not our year... I still love LFC!
      Reply #26: May 20, 2010 01:54:26 am
      Love it
      hugh07
      • Forum John Toshack

• 261 posts |
      Reply #27: May 20, 2010 03:13:18 am
      A real beauty that letter.While reading I was thinking,all those facts that are correct and pretty obvious,do we really have to tell these guys about? Arent them supposed to be business men?Who the f uck did we had the misfortune to let our Club on?Man,what a disgrace,cant believe what is happening..
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #28: May 20, 2010 10:42:12 am
      Me thinks there might be an ulterior motive by the highly opiniated Mr Maddock , it was only a couple of weeks ago we were scathing in our criticism of him for writing a misleading article quoting Gulliem Ballege, maybe he has been looking at the posts and is attempting a little damage limitation .
      No mate, it just underlines what a fickle,self centered load of tw*ts,most journalists are.All the e-mail campaign did was to give these gobshites another angle to exploit.I took part for the right reason,hoping there was a conscience out there to pr**k,but of course we couldn't pr**k the pricks.Believe non other than the Manager and true supporters.

Well said mate. I agree with you about Maddox.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #29: May 20, 2010 11:05:59 am
      Yes, something that we have known for a long time. Well written and from our point of view very very true. But if no one but us reads it, it will fall on deaf ears.

This needs to be made in to a TV programme, to show what they have done to us, what the promised, how they lied, how they stole from us, how much money they had when they bought us, how much money they have spent, borrowed, and how much money they have now, and how much debt they have put on to us, remembering they PROMISED they would not burden us with any debt.

I call for a TV programme because most of our critics can not read.

But a good read, and it is nice to see the Media FINALLY realising the Problem with LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB is the Americans, Hicks and Gillet.
      hobbithead
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 747 posts | -3 
      Reply #30: May 20, 2010 07:31:37 pm
      I see Mr Maddock is upto his old tricks again today with the Torres specualtion.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #31: May 20, 2010 10:00:12 pm
      Not a bad article really for a bit of a t**t and I'm sure it was written with tongue in cheek.  I'm also pretty sure he never meant for it to be read by our idiot owners so I've just sent a nice email to Hicks including the full article.

Now I've not emailed him for a few months so I've no idea if he will reply but if he does as always I'll post it here.
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #32: May 21, 2010 05:43:18 pm
      Great letter.

I truly hope Tom and George will be F***ing reading this. I'll imagine how I'll feel if I was in their shoes. But then again, they couldn't give a flying F**k about Liverpool FC.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #33: May 21, 2010 06:05:56 pm
      Great letter.

Another classic but So F.......ing What?

Hicks and Co are lizards.
      They are too stupid and thick skinned to bother.
      Unless they  get near to what they want they will slowly kill us off by strangulation and leave nothing for anyone else.
      Thats a facht.

Quick Reply