Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Jose Mourinho

Read 12967 times
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,448 posts | 4584 
      Re: Jose Mourinho
      Reply #92: May 10, 2011 12:58:36 pm
      Has he not been sacked yet?
      red_squirrel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,131 posts | 15 
      Reply #93: May 10, 2011 10:09:39 pm
      There was something about him but he's lost it.  I think he started losing it in the last months at Chelski.  His signings then were not so hot.

He seems to have a plan, if it goes well stay there for 3 seasons, as after that you need to rebuild the team.  If it doesn't go well, make it look as though the world is against you so you 'have' to leave.

Interestingly, I think many in football often say, three seasons in is where you really have to do your work in rebuilding the team.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #94: May 10, 2011 10:23:11 pm
      Never rated him for anything other than self serving obnoxious tw*t he is, hope he disappears up his own arse if truth be told.
      red_squirrel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,131 posts | 15 
      Reply #95: May 10, 2011 10:28:09 pm
      Think Spurs would be glad to have him :D
      MaxC
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 504 posts | 15 
      Reply #96: May 10, 2011 10:37:36 pm
      Usually I need to know someone personally to start hating them but mourinho is one f**king arsehole who I hate never met and will probably never meet but how I f**king hate that f**king son of a bi*ch.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #97: May 10, 2011 10:43:21 pm
      It is alright folks Ronaldo is going to win the race to be top goalscorer.

The poor man's FA Cup and top goalscorer, just what he was hired for ;)
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #98: May 10, 2011 11:08:33 pm
      Freaking despise this man. Such a pathetic person.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #99: May 10, 2011 11:55:04 pm
      What I dislike about him is the smarmy look on his face, he has no respect for anyone, least of all his own players...he's a disgrace, and to think some people wanted him as our Manager  :o

He needs a damn good slap, I pity his poor Wife.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #100: May 11, 2011 01:46:53 am
      He needs a damn good slap, I pity his poor Wife.

He's married?! Poor woman.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #101: May 11, 2011 09:34:59 am
      Never rated him for anything other than self serving obnoxious tw*t he is, hope he disappears up his own arse if truth be told.
      I think he did after the Barcelona matches in the Champions Cup.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #102: May 11, 2011 09:43:46 am
      Usually I need to know someone personally to start hating them but mourinho is one f**king arsehole who I hate never met and will probably never meet but how I f**king hate that f**king son of a bi*ch.

Son of a bi*ch...brilliant line.... :lmao:

Thought it was only said in old Western films....or by Arnie.
      soxfan
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,478 posts | 59 
      Reply #103: May 22, 2011 12:01:25 am
      Food for thought...

Manuel Pellegrini 2009-10
      • 96 points, three behind Barcelona
      • best 2nd place finish ever in La Liga
      • was 0-0-2 to Barcelona; 0-3 aggregate
      • fired

Jose Mourinho 2010-11
      • 92 points, four behind Barcelona
      • Won Copa del Rey
      • was 1-2-2 to Barcelona; 3-9 aggregate

Will the not-so-special one get fired too?
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #104: May 22, 2011 12:37:26 am
      Interesting stats, soxfan.

Would be interesting to see what happens to Jose.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #105: May 22, 2011 01:53:54 am

I really hope Real Madrid don't sack him ... The clown belongs to that circus ...
      Devil Hunter
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 358 posts |
      Reply #106: Jul 29, 2011 07:15:15 pm
      La Liga - UEFA give Mourinho incentive to behave

REUTERS - Fri, 29 Jul 18:49:00 2011

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho was given an incentive to behave himself when UEFA slightly eased his five-match European ban, imposed for his sending-off against Barcelona.

UEFA said that the final two matches of the ban would be suspended, meaning that the Portuguese would only serve them if he re-offended in a probationary period of three years.

A 50,000 euro (£30,700) fine was maintained on Mourinho, who was ordered from the touchline during the stormy Champions League semi-final first leg which his side lost 2-0.

After the match, he implied that Barcelona received favourable treatment from UEFA and made disparaging remarks about his opposite number Pep Guardiola.

The Portuguese has already served one ban in the return leg of the semi-final, meaning he effectively has two matches left, which will be served in the group stage of the 2011/12 competition.

Mourinho, looking tanned but deeply unhappy, left UEFA headquarters without waiting for the verdict. After spending six hours at the hearing, he was ushered into a waiting car by Real Madrid officials and refused to speak to reporters.

He had said the previous day that he was not bothered by the hearing and wanted to get back to Madrid for an evening training session.

The ban means that Mourinho is not even allowed into the stadium for the matches involved.

EuroSport

Please behave 'Special One'  :f_tongueincheek: And accept you're not invincible  8)
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #107: Aug 23, 2011 10:14:13 am
      Sorry to bump this thread but I just genuinely hate the man. He's a retard. He's a c**t. He has no class.

Poking the eye of Tito Vilanova? That's what 5 year olds do.

He can't shut his mouth and he's just a retard.

He is making Real Madrid look like a bunch of losers as well with his constant whining and cheating ways. I don't recall seeing El Classicos having so many red cards and brawls until he took charge. I think it's be five classicos now that have got them.

Even his time here, he managed to start feuds with Rafa. Even called Arsene Wenger a 'voyeur'. So Barcelona are cheaters and divers according to him. Yeah, when he tells his team to play a certain way and that provokes them!!

I think Pique is right when he said Moaningho is destroying Spanish football. The Spanish national team itself majority consists of Barcelona and Real Madrid players and in the last year, we've seen Ramos push Xavi and Puyol and also see Casillas and Villa exchanging words.

He just can't accept second best and he was never and never will be the special one to me. D*ck. I just hate this idiot from Malaysia, around the would and back from the opposite site and maybe overlap and make more rounds.
      Ov3rdose
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,961 posts | 17 
      Reply #108: Aug 23, 2011 01:05:12 pm
      Enjoy.

SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #109: Aug 23, 2011 01:07:38 pm
      Yo Adryan....!!! (Sorry mate couldnt resist)

Totally agree. He is a c**t of the highest order and one day he will get his come uppance.

Just a whining tosspot and i hope someone smacks him one very soon.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,448 posts | 4584 
      Reply #110: Aug 23, 2011 01:17:52 pm
      To think some wanted him as our manager,shivers down my spine.

The hype is over and he has been found out at real,come next summer or maybe before he will be gone i have no doubt.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #111: Aug 23, 2011 01:19:05 pm
      Doesn't feel backed by the board. Threatening to quit. Please let it be true. What a petulant child
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #112: Aug 23, 2011 01:23:36 pm
      Rafa for Real boss!
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #113: Aug 23, 2011 04:21:26 pm
      The information that has appeared on several media platforms has prompted Jose Mourinho to clarify the following:
      Realmadrid.com

Only those who don't know me can dream, make up or believe I may leave Real Madrid at this stage...

I believe many people were surprised by the quality football showcased by Real Madrid during the preseason and it would be surprising news to them if I left the club now. Impossible!

I have a fantastic President who is very intelligent and with whom I have a great friendship. I also have a Director General who works for the club 24 hours a day, so my motivation is enormous and my Madridismo is even greater than that of some pseudo-Madridistas...

There is no way I'm leaving. No way!

I also wish to apologise to Madridistas, and only to them, for my attitude in our last game. Some people are better adapted to the hypocrisy in football than I am, and they hide their faces and speak in whispers deep inside tunnels.

I'm not learning to be a hypocrite, and I don't want to.

Best wishes to all. We'll see each other tomorrow at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1193040487639/1330064846563/noticia/Noticia/Letter_from_Jose_Mourinho.htm
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #114: Aug 24, 2011 06:45:17 pm
      He,s a F***ing pr**k ...the end

Quick Reply