Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Film about the owners - feedback needed

Read 7468 times
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Re: Film about the owners - feedback needed
      Reply #23: Aug 10, 2010 07:33:56 pm
      We are just waiting for the sale completion now and then we can finish the film and distribute. Anyone who would be interested rather than posting on Blogs please can you click 'Like' on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Potemkin-league/108164549237653

Were going to post some further exclusive footage, were hoping to interview the new owners (if it goes one specific way) shortly and will post that with the SOS rally footage all to the facebook page.

If you click 'Like' you should then get updates when we post the films. This will not be used for marketing.

Many thanks.....

Nice one. I've given it some promotion mate.
      queuepolitely
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 575 posts | 27 
      Reply #24: Aug 10, 2010 09:55:03 pm
      Thanks all for the support. @ Stuey, spot on mate couldn't have put it better. @ Roy cheers mate my motives were always for the best of the club.

Will try and post the John Bishop SOS rally standup and some other bits and bobs onto Facebook soon.    

p.s. Kenny cheers as always for the promo's.
      el nino9
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #25: Aug 11, 2010 12:15:16 am
      We are just waiting for the sale completion now and then we can finish the film and distribute. Anyone who would be interested rather than posting on Blogs please can you click 'Like' on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/ThePotemkinleague

Were going to post some further exclusive footage, were hoping to interview the new owners (if it goes one specific way) shortly and will post that with the SOS rally footage all to the facebook page.

If you click 'Like' you should then get updates when we post the films. This will not be used for marketing.

Many thanks.....

That moved me that video they are F***ing pirates the pair of them, all our money has been going on debt, their expenses it makes me sick.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #26: Oct 20, 2010 08:38:34 am
      Looking forward to seeing this.  Any ideas on dates?

Quick Reply