Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Hunt endorsing the S*n

Read 11312 times
      Red Rob 60
      • Forum Ian St John

• 448 posts | 43 
      Re: Hunt endorsing the S*n
      Reply #23: May 26, 2010 01:24:59 pm
      Roger Hunt former Red Legend now just another one of Murdoch's whores.

He has no excuses, nobody forced him to take the money and he knows exactly what he's done.

The man is scum.

kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #24: May 26, 2010 01:34:50 pm
      Cant believe my eyes, be interesting to hear the reception he gets at Anfield next time he goes.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #25: May 26, 2010 01:47:28 pm
      Can someone please provide the link? I'm just too lazy to look for it. Thanks.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #26: May 26, 2010 02:02:47 pm
      Can someone please provide the link? I'm just too lazy to look for it. Thanks.

Why would you want a link to the scum mate?

There's a picture at the beginning of the thread and it's easliy googled.

Don't anyone dare post a link please.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,112 posts | 2765 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #27: May 26, 2010 02:06:05 pm
      Shameful. A legend of the club doing that. Kick in the face of the families of the 96 and all of us who try to get across the point of not reading that rag
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #28: May 26, 2010 02:12:34 pm
      What an idiot.
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #29: May 26, 2010 02:22:55 pm
      Really disappointing to see this.  What a stupid thing to do.  Hero to zero.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #30: May 26, 2010 02:27:11 pm
      Most likely those c**ts at the FA dragging in all the old '66 winners to get behind the team and also the 2018 bid and that s**t rag pushing it.  

No excuses though he should have known better and known how we would feel and refused to do it pay cheque or not.

Another set of t**ts defiling the good names of the '96.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #31: May 26, 2010 02:31:42 pm
      I've heard he's not all there now anyway. This proves it.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #32: May 26, 2010 03:22:31 pm
      Oh dear, on google it says that he tells the sh*t rag we must get rid of Rafa.

Why Rodger, why?
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #33: May 26, 2010 04:09:44 pm
      All bridges well and truly burnt.
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #34: May 26, 2010 04:11:09 pm
      That is disgusting. For an ex-player and legend he should really know better.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #35: May 26, 2010 04:21:32 pm
      I'd love to think of an excuse, but I don't believe he has one.  Bitterly disappointed.
      3-star-wool
      • Forum Neil Ruddock
      • Started Topic

• 155 posts | -11 
      Reply #36: May 26, 2010 05:21:29 pm
      I got it merely by googling Liverpool news, and yes I did go on there website to find the original pic.

Was in two minds whether to draw attention to it, but my thoughts are exactly what everyone else's are.

I live quite close to Hunt (and no he is not mental, he is very much of a sound mind)- am going to post him some photocopies of The Truth. And I will enclose my name and address, I am not ashamed to condemn him- if he wants to go to the police, good luck to him (it's not harassment).

I think the word needs spreading, he sold his reputation as a Liverpool legend- which is by the the by. He broke Liverpool unity on the most crucial matter in our history.

Think of it this way- many family members of victims are reds who would have cheered him in the 1960s. How must they feel now?

Would St John have done this? For all his faults... WOULD HE F**k.
      3-star-wool
      • Forum Neil Ruddock
      • Started Topic

• 155 posts | -11 
      Reply #37: May 26, 2010 05:24:15 pm
      Do you reackon he knows it was The S*n? I mean, sometimes these lads turn up to promo shoots and it is for a number of companies and they don't know which companies it is......I am trying to think of an excuse here  :-\.

It was at S*n HQ. A S*n mircrophone. A S*n cheque.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #38: May 26, 2010 06:19:11 pm
      What a dick Hunt is. So much for being Reds legend!!
      RedWilly

• 9,182 posts | 1631 
      Reply #39: May 26, 2010 06:26:29 pm
      Roger Hunt. To think that a man who scored more league goals for us than anyone else, idolized, and considered one of our greats, has thrown it all away in the blink of an eye for a big payday.

Don't darken our doors again Roger.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #40: May 26, 2010 07:02:26 pm
      Most likely those c**ts at the FA dragging in all the old '66 winners to get behind the team and also the 2018 bid and that s**t rag pushing it. 

No excuses though he should have known better and known how we would feel and refused to do it pay cheque or not.

Another set of t**ts defiling the good names of the 96.

I did suggest it was the FA but emailed them about it and they say they have no deal in place with the rag and it must have been a private deal.

That's a disgrace for a now ex legend.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #41: May 26, 2010 07:18:37 pm
      I just can't believe he's done something so stupid, what a prat.
      albertared
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 330 posts | 11 
      Reply #42: May 26, 2010 08:00:23 pm
      Without being in Hunt's shoes and knowing what he was told, what he was thinking, what he got out of it and what his personal circumstances are I think it is wrong to totally condemn him. Express sadness, disappointment, anger even, by all means. But to villify (sp?) a man based on one situation set against a life time of otherwise blameless behaviour is, I think, too much. 
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,004 posts | 3351 
      Reply #43: May 27, 2010 02:55:59 pm
      Without being in Hunt's shoes and knowing what he was told, what he was thinking, what he got out of it and what his personal circumstances are I think it is wrong to totally condemn him. Express sadness, disappointment, anger even, by all means. But to villify (sp?) a man based on one situation set against a life time of otherwise blameless behaviour is, I think, too much. 

It's not too much considering the hatred felt by Liverpool fans to that particular "newspaper".

Now Hunt, may not of played when the rag wrote those things but as a Liverpool player, or legend in his case, you do not go near anything to do with the rag. He knows, like everybody else connected with Liverpool Football Club, that you do not have any connection with the rag.

Veggard Heggem was accused of doing some interview with the rag, he instantly dismissed it and put Liverpool fans minds at rest. That's somebody who isn't a legend but he knew the ill feeling between Liverpool and the rag. Souness suffered the same sort of hatred Hunt is getting now for doing an interview with them.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #44: May 27, 2010 03:44:06 pm
      keithlfc
      • Forum John Toshack

• 281 posts |
      Reply #45: May 29, 2010 12:34:23 am

Lets get it right he knows exactly what he's doing when doing anything with that piece of sh*te, the reason why people are on here calling him for all the names under the sun, is that anyone connected to our club or our city have spent the last 21 years boycotting and campaining against the horrible bas*ards. Players like Heggem coming out even Rafa denying having done interviews with them, because they know how much it would hurt the families of the 96 by doing so, then a true legend like Roger Hunt turns up in a massive advertising campaign spread all over the country for them dirty tw*ts, that is massive smack in the face mate. I hope Tommy Smith smacks the big nosed tw*t at the next ex-players party.

Quick Reply