Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Skate 3 (PS3)

Read 1433 times
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Skate 3 (PS3)
      May 26, 2010 05:06:33 pm

Recently just came out but has anyone tried it. I very much doubt it because not many people play skateboarding games.

I played Skate 2 on friends' PS3 and Xbox 360 and I actually enjoy playing it because the fact that tricks are done using the left analog stick as your front foot and the right analog stick as your back foot. This makes it more realistic compared to the Tony Hawk series in which you press buttons.

For example, in the Tony Hawk games, to do a kickflip to nosegrind, you just press these in order - X, Left + Square and Up + Triangle.

In the Skate series, it's much more complicated.

Probably have to push the right analog down and up and immediately push the left analog up and left to cause the kickflip motion and then land perfect on an obstacle, pushing the left analog up to do a nosegrind.

Like I've said, Skate feels more realistic but I thought of getting Skate 3 or Skate 2 but I'm also quite sure it wouldn't be a game I'll play long like Call of Duty or FIFA.

Quick Reply