Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Hicks - "We are better now than under Moores"

Read 11610 times
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Re: Hicks - "We are better now than under Moores"
      Reply #46: May 27, 2010 02:14:09 am
      a deal is done for the sale of the club

...AND THEN I JIZZED IN MY PANTS.
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #47: May 27, 2010 03:50:29 am
      Not even worth replying to such a ridiculous qoute
      NavyNick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 851 posts | 38 
      Reply #48: May 27, 2010 09:27:50 am
      They sre a bunch of cu*ts
      muck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,168 posts |
      Reply #49: May 27, 2010 09:34:53 am
      "I think between £600-800million is a realistic value range, but the market is the market.

You are seriously on f***ing drugs mate.

You are completely out of your f***ing tree.

Even RBS puts £400 max on the clubs value.

While you are in f***ing fantasy land with your price there are no buyers.

So while you wait for a tomorrow that will never come this club suffers more and more.

You are a lowlife piece of sh*t whose complete incompetence should be made known much much further afield than just Liverpool and Dallas.

If you bring this domino down I f***ing promise you I will personally for the sake of my children's legacy and my life's support for this club
      bring all your dominos down by a media storm on your businesses you cant even f**king imagine Hicks. Single handed.

and that my friend is a f**king promise.

Sell up and f**k off!

well in
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #50: May 27, 2010 09:35:36 am
      I'm in,Iv'e got your back mate.

Ta  La.
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #51: May 27, 2010 09:49:48 am
      The new stadium is fully designed now and the club financing markets are back so with a change of ownership coming we will be able to have a new stadium built for Liverpool

I have plans to build a 7 bedroom house, own a Range Rover Sport and become the first man to visit Mars, doesnt mean i have the funds to do it.

Dickhead.
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #52: May 27, 2010 10:08:27 am
      Oh of course Tom, because we are making more money then we are better off. How could I be so silly :roll:

What about the 40m going out JUST to service the debt you f**king dumb cowboy cocksuckibg f**king c**t?!? F**k you ya dumb f**king sh*t, you can't fool us with a smile and a f**king "everythings okay!" speech!

We know the score you asshole, and the score reads that you are f**king our club royally and killing it. So do us a favor and shove a 12-gauge up your arse and pull the f**king trigger. The world, and my team Liverpool Football CLUB, not franchise - will be better of.

F**k these cu*ts make me angry! :mad:

What he said.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #53: May 27, 2010 10:24:09 am
      Hicks is an unbelievably arrogant man and as we all know arrogance is a more contrived form of stupidity - which makes his behaviour more understandable.
      He is the only one who apparently believes the bullshit he gives out,
      « Last Edit: May 28, 2010 10:27:59 pm by stuey »
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #54: May 27, 2010 10:37:15 am
      Hicks is an unbelievably arrogant man and as we all know arrogance is a more contrived form of stupidity -  which makes his behaviour more understandable.
      He is the only one who apparently believes the bullshit he gives out,

Never a truer word said Stuey mate
      queuepolitely
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 575 posts | 27 
      Reply #55: May 27, 2010 10:49:38 am
      Sales man big upping his product ......... snake oil sales man !
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #56: May 27, 2010 11:08:04 am
      Can someone just take this c**t out please.
      NavyNick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 851 posts | 38 
      Reply #57: May 27, 2010 11:13:39 am
      Complete bunch of wankers
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #58: May 27, 2010 11:13:50 am
      How much sh*te is this cowboy gonna utter?  I cant even bear to listen to his voice on TV, they both make me so angry, thank God for the mute button.

As stated before, I think the more he talks the more he actually believes what he's saying.

How can someone be so short-sighted and not realise the mess he's gotten us into?

Can't wait for the day these 2 F**k right off, party-time like you've never seen before. 
      NavyNick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 851 posts | 38 
      Reply #59: May 27, 2010 11:17:15 am
      Once they leave, I will be taking a week off work and getting completly of my face.  I think once we are bought over, every Liverpool fan should take a day off and condragate in Liverpool for the biggest party the world has ever seen.

COME ON YOU YANK F***ing cu*ts  LEAVE NOW!!!!
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #60: May 27, 2010 11:31:16 am

If you bring this domino down I f***ing promise you I will personally for the sake of my children's legacy and my life's support for this club
      bring all your dominos down by a media storm on your businesses you cant even f**king imagine Hicks. Single handed.

and that my friend is a f**king promise.

Sell up and f**k off!

I'm in Euro mate.  I'm totally and utterly sick of this pr**k spouting s**te from that sewer of a mouth of his.

It's time he got a taste of his own medicine, see how he likes having his "good" name dragged through the mud and made a laughing stock.  If he can away with telling lies without a slander claim going to court can't we do the same.  I'm sure there must be some sort of skeletons from his past we can "elaborate" on.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #61: May 27, 2010 11:43:10 am
      Just a thought.  If there is no buyer at the moment but he said the club will be sold by the end of the year - how does he know it will?  Only conclusion I can come to is that's when the latest RBS financing deal runs out, so basically that means administration or worse still liquidation.

Reading between the lines then, his quote of "we won't be selling our star players in the summer" means they will be sold in January when the bank forecloses on the loans.  Is he really that stupid to have his "prized asset" taken away from him and not make any money out of it?

redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #62: May 27, 2010 11:49:45 am
      Whatever happened to 'spade in the ground in 60 days'? Now they're admitting that the new stadium to be built will be left in the hands of the new owners.

To trust he would come out with more bullshit from his mouth, no one will believe him any longer, just take the money and F**k off, he has no credibility whatsoever. Was this a thinly veiled attack at David Moores on his letter? I don't know whether it's coincidental but from the looks of it I think Hicks is saying all this load of F***ing rubbish in response to Moores.

What a thick-skinned w**ker. I can't wait for the day the two of you get out, it would be better than winning the EPL if we get the right owners!!
      paulboo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,146 posts | 10 
      Reply #63: May 27, 2010 12:03:17 pm
      Sorry Hicks, we live in the real world where all we see is our great club is fu**ed at the moment because of you two dickheads and youre making out were in better shape? All i hear is a money grabbing c**t and nothing but.
      GET OUT OF OUR CLUB NOW! :f_steam: :tosser:
      queuepolitely
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 575 posts | 27 
      Reply #64: May 27, 2010 12:24:28 pm
      Just a thought.  If there is no buyer at the moment but he said the club will be sold by the end of the year - how does he know it will?  Only conclusion I can come to is that's when the latest RBS financing deal runs out, so basically that means administration or worse still liquidation.

Reading between the lines then, his quote of "we won't be selling our star players in the summer" means they will be sold in January when the bank forecloses on the loans.  Is he really that stupid to have his "prized asset" taken away from him and not make any money out of it?

He's already made his money, he's made a few million and just wants more, besides it works in his favour if the bank foreclose. The debt owed to his company still exists whatever, if the bank sell all our players to repay thier debt whoever buys the club has to pay off less of the debt owed to the banks and Hicks can blame the Banks. Whoever buys it will still have to pay the £144 million owed to hicks cayman island venture. Hicks said we would have a spade in the ground in 60 days and massive investment in players this summer.

He is just a lying toe rag.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #65: May 27, 2010 05:56:12 pm
      I'm in Euro mate.  I'm totally and utterly sick of this pr**k spouting s**te from that sewer of a mouth of his.

It's time he got a taste of his own medicine, see how he likes having his "good" name dragged through the mud and made a laughing stock.  If he can away with telling lies without a slander claim going to court can't we do the same.  I'm sure there must be some sort of skeletons from his past we can "elaborate" on.

Thanks Debs.
      Thing is that its not a rant.
      I mean it.
      Ill even Obama him.

All Im waiting on is this alleged "Big Summer".
      If its more sh*te then I promise no one will touch Hicks or his family ever again.
      onecoolcookie
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 653 posts | 10 
      • YNWA JFT96
      Reply #66: May 27, 2010 06:18:41 pm
      I have plans to build a 7 bedroom house, own a Range Rover Sport and become the first man to visit Mars, doesnt mean I have the funds to do it.

Dickhead.

Nail. Head. Hit.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #67: May 27, 2010 06:46:40 pm
      Thanks Debs.
      Thing is that its not a rant.
      I mean it.
      Ill even Obama him.

All Im waiting on is this alleged "Big Summer".
      If its more sh*te then I promise no one will touch Hicks or his family ever again.

I know you're serious mate and so am I.  I've had enough of him thinking he's untouchable and taking the moral high ground.  He's a sly f**ker and a bullet between the eyes is too quick for him, he needs to suffer like we have and then some.
      noggin
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,860 posts | 165 
      Reply #68: May 27, 2010 07:37:00 pm
      Can someone fit this tw@t with a concrete overcoat and dump him with the fishes. I mean sold by end of the year-ha bollocks, just sell up you c*nt. A leech of the worst kind.

Quick Reply