Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Hicks - "We are better now than under Moores"

Read 11694 times
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: Hicks - "We are better now than under Moores"
      Reply #69: May 27, 2010 08:20:13 pm
      I know you're serious mate and so am I.  I've had enough of him thinking he's untouchable and taking the moral high ground.  He's a sly f**ker and a bullet between the eyes is too quick for him, he needs to suffer like we have and then some.

I really dont know how he's managed to escape some sort of assault at least. Seriously.  Tempers are really frayed in Liverpool at the minute, loads of angry fans, left right and centre.  Its a wonder he can sleep safely in his bed a night.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #70: May 27, 2010 08:25:02 pm
      I really dont know how he's managed to escape some sort of assault at least. Seriously.  Tempers are really frayed in Liverpool at the minute, loads of angry fans, left right and centre.  Its a wonder he can sleep safely in his bed a night.

I can imagine there are Vicky and I can imagine what his security is like.
      NavyNick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 851 posts | 38 
      Reply #71: May 27, 2010 08:45:59 pm
      When they were at the Bolton game, my missus, myself and her son went to the protest after the game and stood there for well over an hour in thre freezing cold waiting for the cu*ts to come out.  In the end they had to sneak out of the Kop, how demoralising that must of been.  He must of been shitting himself though to of done that.  God knows what would of happened if he had come out.  Even when we do get sold, i am sure the stupid tw*ts will come back to Liverpool, especially once we get a new stadium.  They will want to be there for the grand opening. 
      huytonbaldy
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      Reply #72: May 27, 2010 10:40:47 pm
      I sit here in total and utter disbelief at all the sh*te spouted by this American b***ard and just keep asking myself how the F**k did this happen to the worlds greatest football club?

Quick Reply