Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Trying to Start A Liverpool Fan Club In Indianapolis

Read 6738 times
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Trying to Start A Liverpool Fan Club In Indianapolis
      May 28, 2010 12:01:36 pm
      So I am tired of being the only Liverpool fan in Indianapolis it seems like, and I want to start my own fan club representing the greatest football club on earth. Do you guys have any suggestions on what I might be able to do to get started?

My list of things to do includes:
      -Start a website
      -Go to the Local Pubs and ask people if they know anyone who might be interested
      -Once settled have meetings once a month
      -Have a designated place for watching each match or matches on the weekends
      -Help the community

The hardest part of starting a club is finding the fans that would be willing to come and hang out. I won't ask for money period as people would think that's a scam, and I will just see where it takes me. I have become jealous of hearing about the other fan clubs and what they have accomplished! It is time that the Liverpool family spreads to Indiana! Thanks for any suggestions!

-Blake
      The Famous Kopite
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 789 posts | -22 
      • Edinburgh to Liverpool 260miles 4 90mins worth it
      Re: Trying to Start A Liverpool Fan Club In Indianapolis
      Reply #1: May 28, 2010 01:06:32 pm
      Sounds good mate. Good luck i was going to try it also in Edinburgh few of my friends are Reds but dont go to any games we go to the pub and watch the games but need more to start the club just getting the website sorted and contcated a local bus company who said they would be happy for us to use there service at a cut price if we go more than 10 times ;D but perfer to go on the train. Also have to contact Anfied on the 15th June of starting it offical with Liverpool and getting a block of tickets Anyone who lives round Edinburgh . East Lothian, Midlothian, West Lothian, Fife, Forth Vally are all entitled to join just PM me and i will give you the Details what is happen Pre season friendley on Telly can find us in Walkabout at the Omni Centre Near the Playhouse Edinburgh or Edwards West End of Princess street and few other pals you can find some of them in Linlithgow The Star and The Crown. who ever is intested could you please Pm me thanks.

Blake you should stick an add in the local paper mate would help alot to get numbers.
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Reply #2: May 28, 2010 01:34:30 pm
      Sounds good mate. Good luck I was going to try it also in Edinburgh few of my friends are Reds but dont go to any games we go to the pub and watch the games but need more to start the club just getting the website sorted and contcated a local bus company who said they would be happy for us to use there service at a cut price if we go more than 10 times ;D but perfer to go on the train. Also have to contact Anfied on the 15th June of starting it offical with Liverpool and getting a block of tickets Anyone who lives round Edinburgh . East Lothian, Midlothian, West Lothian, Fife, Forth Vally are all entitled to join just PM me and I will give you the Details what is happen Pre season friendley on Telly can find us in Walkabout at the Omni Centre Near the Playhouse Edinburgh or Edwards West End of Princess street and few other pals you can find some of them in Linlithgow The Star and The Crown. who ever is intested could you please Pm me thanks.

Blake you should stick an add in the local paper mate would help alot to get numbers.

Hadn't thought about that, what a great idea! I will also use sites like Facebook and Twitter to spread the news.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #3: May 28, 2010 01:48:39 pm
      Good luck in spreading the word Blake !!  :kop5cf8koxp6:

Do you have a local Radio Station?  Maybe they could help you out?
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Reply #4: May 28, 2010 02:06:13 pm
      Good luck in spreading the word Blake !!  :kop5cf8koxp6:

Do you have a local Radio Station?  Maybe they could help you out?

Yeah I have many to choose from, that's another idea I will write down.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #5: Jun 03, 2010 12:45:32 am
      We are working on a number of ideas to better connect the various fans around the world in to some form of Liverpool Fan clubs.

I hope to be able to announce more information on this later this year.
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Reply #6: Jun 03, 2010 05:37:05 pm
      We are working on a number of ideas to better connect the various fans around the world in to some form of Liverpool Fan clubs.

I hope to be able to announce more information on this later this year.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
      neonaylor
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #7: Feb 06, 2012 05:35:08 pm
      I know this post is almost a couple years old, but I'm looking for fans in Indianapolis. If anyone wants to take in a game at the pub, PM me or e-mail me.

Edit, E-mail address removed by staff.
      « Last Edit: Feb 06, 2012 06:11:34 pm by RedPuppy »
      BowDown
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      • YNWA!!!
      Reply #8: Aug 11, 2012 08:04:05 am
      Chicago representing the Reds!!!
      j496
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #9: Sep 04, 2013 11:12:35 pm
      I know this post is almost a couple years old, but I'm looking for fans in Indianapolis. If anyone wants to take in a game at the pub, PM me or e-mail me.

Edit, E-mail address removed by staff.
      Yes, let's do this!
      UnionBrewCo
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #10: Sep 12, 2013 05:20:19 pm
      Hello,

We wanted to get the word out!

Starting this Saturday, Union Brewing Company in Carmel Indiana will be opening at 7:30 AM to have a place for everyone to come and watch some BPL soccer!

If you are not familiar with us, we are a cask conditioned ale brewery located in Carmel, IN. Right on the Monon Trail! The beer made in house is never force carbonated, filtered, or pasteurized. The beer is served out of casks in the true English pub fashion. If you're looking for a place to watch the games and enjoy great cask conditioned beers, please feel free to stop by this Saturday!

Cheers!

Cameron Fila
      Brewer/Founder
      Union Brewing Company
      mfdoom1713
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #11: Mar 11, 2014 08:31:02 pm
      Just curious if theres still any interest in this? I too am considering starting up an official fan club in indianapolis.

Quick Reply