Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Who would you sign up with £50million??

Read 5753 times
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Re: Who would you sign up with £50million??
      Reply #46: Jun 20, 2007 07:22:57 pm
      Sonny, nice team  , formation a bit skewiff...but that's probably just the computer ...but I got to ask...Can't fit Agger into the 1st team

Agger had a great season for us last term, however I think cover is deffinatly needed and palleta is not prem standard just yet so a rotation between agger and milito could be the solution.
      As for keeping Riise - he would be good for cover untill aurelio toughens up (a bit like henry's 1st season at arsewipes)

Click quote at the top right of their comment box mate, makes it a bit easier for everyone else!  :angel:

I'd stick Agger in our first team! If anything I'd see Milito as cover as he's not even played in the Prem yet so Paletta actually has more experience than him (even though he still probably won't be as good!  :laugh:)

From what I've seen the past few days of Quaresma, I'll support a move for him! Even if he is a bit lazy sometimes!
      scouser_10
      • Forum Ian St John
      • Started Topic

• 430 posts | -12 
      Re: Who would you sign up with £50million??
      Reply #47: Jun 21, 2007 04:59:36 am
      good team sonny...however...u gota put in daniel agger....and also dani alves instead of stevie finnan.... apart from that, thats a championship winning line-up...

Quick Reply