Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

La Liga title race

Read 7974 times
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      Re: La Liga title race
      Reply #23: Jun 17, 2007 10:09:23 pm
      real madrid is the champion,congratulations
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #24: Jun 17, 2007 10:56:50 pm
      edu robb your boys got lucky tonight - Betis not getting relegated that is

Haven't seen their score but I take it they won - was this down to losing Joaquin last season, betis just not replacing him

Hope you have a better season - when does the spanish season restart, september?

Did Real deserve the title as I haven't seen any football today - satellite tv off
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #25: Jun 17, 2007 11:27:42 pm
      If all three draw, don't Real Madrid still win it? Or do they have to win tonight?
      After Messi's hand ball last week, then I'd favour Real if it was between them and Barca. But seeing as Sevilla have played some good stuff through the season and haven't won it for donkeys years then it would be refreshing change for them to take the title.
      Looking forward to tonight, should be a good one!
      You'd expect Real to beat Mallorca at home though, wouldn't you?

If they all draw Real would of won but what I meant is with one game to go and even at 1 down Real were always going to win it! They just had to get all the old Man Ure players off they pitch and they started scoring! No Bias just FACT!
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      Reply #26: Jun 18, 2007 12:44:44 am
      edu robb your boys got lucky tonight - Betis not getting relegated that is

Haven't seen their score but I take it they won - was this down to losing Joaquin last season, betis just not replacing him

Hope you have a better season - when does the spanish season restart, september?

Did Real deserve the title as I haven't seen any football today - satellite tv off
      I do not have hope While there does not leave us the owner of the club
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #27: Jun 18, 2007 12:45:35 am
      If they all draw Real would of won but what I meant is with one game to go and even at 1 down Real were always going to win it! They just had to get all the old Man Ure players off they pitch and they started scoring! No Bias just FACT!

:D

Indeed mate! How ironic....
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      Reply #28: Jun 18, 2007 12:46:54 am

Quick Reply