Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Reds chief refuses to panic buy

Read 4293 times
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reds chief refuses to panic buy
      Jun 16, 2007 02:13:36 pm
      Liverpool's co-owner George Gillett insists he will sanction the level of spending that boss Rafa Benitez has demanded - but not for the sake of it.
      Reds fans have become frustrated with the club's lack of action in the transfer market so far this summer.

Gillett told The Times: "I sense that kind of pressure building from the media - but we are working on things.

"Rafa has a programme under way and, as that unfolds, that will be the time for us to be judged, not now."

Following Liverpool's defeat by AC Milan in the Champions League on 23 May, Benitez said Liverpool must "spend big and spend now" to close the gap on Manchester United and Chelsea at the top of the Premiership.

He has brought in Andrey Voronin on a free transfer from Bayer Leverkusen and signed Hungarian teenagers Kristian Nemeth and Andras Simon.

The Reds are also close to wrapping up a £6m deal for Brazilian midfielder Lucas Leiva.

But the established world-class signings expected by supporters after the arrival of Gillett and co-owner Tom Hicks have not yet materialised.

"We're not going to do something just to try to prove something," Gillett explained.

"What we've said and what Rafa has said was that we had a programme and he would share that with us and that we would support it.

"The first part was that we identified a number of our existing star players (Jose Reina, Jamie Carragher, Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso) whom Rafa wanted to sign on long-term contracts.

"That was the first step and it has been done. Now we're moving on to phase two, which is bringing players in."

At last the first meaning and truthful assessment on the transfer front regarding Liverpool.
      This is taken from BBC Sport   Link - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/6759507.stm

Let's hope this will stop the meaningless panic posts stating that we haven't signed big yet.

smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: Reds chief refuses to panic buy
      Reply #1: Jun 16, 2007 02:42:16 pm
      About time they came out and put the media and the fans straight, it was the fact that nothing was getting said that was frustrating, feel a lot better now though.  ;D  There had to be good reason for Xabi, Stevie, Pepe and Jamie to sign new contracts.....watch this space !!  ;)   
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #2: Jun 16, 2007 03:05:58 pm
      Rafa's favored formation next season will be 1-3-6-1. All the midfielders will be colliding with each other every few minutes and our lone striker will be beating a lonely path up front, or so it seems.

Unless I'm completely missing the point can someone please explain to me why we need yet another midfielder. We need another world class striker, to score goals, and win things!

I really do hope Rafa has a rabbit in a hat somewhere because if all the speculation about this player and that player being linked with Liverpool is true nothing I've seen / heard yet has wet my appetite. Like I've said before what is going on behind closed doors at Anfield is anyones guess and until something is set in stone we'll just have to wait with baited breath... but not too long please Rafa, my lungs aren't that big!   :-\

Check out this impression / interview with 'Rafa Benitez' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKzmAugiUs
      Pretty good!   ;)
      costello-2k7
      • Forum Youth Player

• 18 posts |
      Reply #3: Jun 16, 2007 03:15:06 pm
      The new Liverpool owners are stupid.
      At first when they came they said that they would back Rafa completely in the transfer market
      So far they have done nothing and its really annoying
      We need world class players if we want to win things
      The owners are now saying that they will not splash out a lot of cash
      Which i think is stupid because in in order for Liverpool to become a premiership contender
      That is what were gona have to do
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #4: Jun 16, 2007 03:45:34 pm

Of course they are! They haven't got a clue! They are not successful businessmen. Rafa is not one of the best managers in Europe! ??? >:( >:(  :f_bluelight:
      Perhaps they should get their cheque books out and start buying anyone and everyone just to satisfy those Liverpool fans who want a team of all stars. The Chavs tried that approach with Chavshenko and Bollock but that back-fired to the tune of £50m  :lmao:
      Patience is a virtue, Rome was not built in a day etc etc,
      Any decent player worth his salt will see that things are moving forward at Liverpool, slowly at the moment it has to be said. If any player is in it for the money they know where the revolving door is and personally I don't think the " >:( stupid owners  >:(" would even entertain them. Rafa is not a man of too much sentiment either, Dudek and Fowler have left the building, if you see what I mean.
      Liverpool is about passion and desire :scarf: which result in victory and honours :champ:
      costello-2k7
      • Forum Youth Player

• 18 posts |
      Reply #5: Jun 16, 2007 03:54:34 pm
      yea
      Of course they are! They haven't got a clue! They are not successful businessmen. Rafa is not one of the best managers in Europe! ??? >:( >:(  :f_bluelight:
      Perhaps they should get their cheque books out and start buying anyone and everyone just to satisfy those Liverpool fans who want a team of all stars. The Chavs tried that approach with Chavshenko and Bollock but that back-fired to the tune of £50m  :lmao:
      Patience is a virtue, Rome was not built in a day etc etc,
      Any decent player worth his salt will see that things are moving forward at Liverpool, slowly at the moment it has to be said. If any player is in it for the money they know where the revolving door is and personally I don't think the " >:( stupid owners  >:(" would even entertain them. Rafa is not a man of too much sentiment either, Dudek and Fowler have left the building, if you see what I mean.
      Liverpool is about passion and desire :scarf: which result in victory and honours :champ:

ye i no wat you mean its just dey really need big name players aswell
      Adam_lfcfan
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 108 posts |
      • A team of Carras...apart from up front!!
      Reply #6: Jun 16, 2007 04:13:53 pm
      yeaye I no wat you mean its just dey really need big name players aswell

Its not about how big their name is! Its what there going to produce! We could bring in Trezeguet because hes a big name player but i doubt he would do much!
      costello-2k7
      • Forum Youth Player

• 18 posts |
      Reply #7: Jun 16, 2007 04:23:02 pm
      I doubt he would do much either
      but the likes of drogba and tevez
      there class and have already proven themselves in the premiership

edited due to illiteracy.
      now we can all understand it.
      « Last Edit: Jun 16, 2007 04:29:42 pm by mrtommo »
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #8: Jun 16, 2007 04:25:25 pm
      At first when they came they said that they would back Rafa completely in the transfer market
      So far they have done nothing and its really annoying

Who says they've done nothing ??
      Believing the british media are you ?
      Name me a player who they've refused Rafa to buy ?
      I don't think it's the Liverpool owners who are stupid.
      costello-2k7
      • Forum Youth Player

• 18 posts |
      Reply #9: Jun 16, 2007 04:30:11 pm
      i never said they refused rafa 2 buy any1
      all i said is that we need more big names in our squad
      if we want to win things
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #10: Jun 16, 2007 04:35:26 pm
      Some idiot posts in this thread.

Sound judgement so far by the board.  They have given extended contracts to a key nucleus of our best players. Sound idea!

As for the transfers - not one player has yet been transferred to another club that we have 'missed out on'.

RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #11: Jun 16, 2007 04:37:40 pm
      I doubt he would do much either
      but the likes of drogba and tevez
      there class and have already proven themselves in the premiership

edited due to illiteracy.
      now we can all understand it.

Have people forgotten how to spell? There is a spell checker!
      Even if there is a spell checker I don't think I could possibly understand some of the recent posts Jabba!

The British press is only there for one reason, it's like a big soap opera and some people get sucked into it big time. They buy into it and gossip and play Chinese whispers until it turns into a great big rumor mill. Only when it comes straight from the horses mouth will it hold any water and until then there's a hole in my bucket dear Liza!

« Last Edit: Jun 16, 2007 04:51:02 pm by RED1028 »
      drawde
      • Forum David Johnson

• 234 posts | -1 
      • Adward
      Reply #12: Jun 16, 2007 06:20:22 pm
      Have people forgotten how to spell? There is a spell checker!
      Even if there is a spell checker I don't think I could possibly understand some of the recent posts Jabba!

The British press is only there for one reason, it's like a big soap opera and some people get sucked into it big time. They buy into it and gossip and play Chinese whispers until it turns into a great big rumor mill. Only when it comes straight from the horses mouth will it hold any water and until then there's a hole in my bucket dear Liza!

I have no excuse even more, Firefox 2 has an auto spell checker as default!

But hey, Gillet is right, we have resigned our best players, and now can look forward to some rubbing of financial muscle.

REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #13: Jun 16, 2007 06:24:41 pm
      Just be patient.The Spanish season ends tomorrow,expect a few from there,we now most of our buys will come from here.Just wait and see.
      costello-2k7
      • Forum Youth Player

• 18 posts |
      Reply #14: Jun 16, 2007 06:39:04 pm
      Just be patient.The Spanish season ends tomorrow,expect a few from there,we now most of our buys will come from here.Just wait and see.
      ye i agree with you on that
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,256 posts | 4933 
      Reply #15: Jun 16, 2007 07:08:57 pm
      I never said they refused rafa 2 buy any1
      all I said is that we need more big names in our squad
      if we want to win things

It's not about buying big name players it's about getting the top quality players we need to push on for the league title.
      On the article it appears that there is more going on behind the scenes than most of the media realise and I'm hoping that in the next couple of weeks the signings will begin to happen. There seems to be a focus from the club to get the players to sign new contracts first and then concentrate on getting the right players into the club.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #16: Jun 16, 2007 08:16:12 pm
      It's not about buying big name players it's about getting the top quality players we need to push on for the league title.
      On the article it appears that there is more going on behind the scenes than most of the media realise and I'm hoping that in the next couple of weeks the signings will begin to happen. There seems to be a focus from the club to get the players to sign new contracts first and then concentrate on getting the right players into the club.

Totally agree mate. It seems to me that there's a plan of action in place to do things sensible and careful. Now the key players are signed up for longer, then we can concentrate on getting who we really need to progress, in the next few weeks. And not just going crazy for "big name players"....
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,256 posts | 4933 
      Reply #17: Jun 16, 2007 08:20:28 pm
      Totally agree mate. It seems to me that there's a plan of action in place to do things sensible and careful. Now the key players are signed up for longer, then we can concentrate on getting who we really need to progress, in the next few weeks. And not just going crazy for "big name players"....

I have to admit kenny I was getting a bit concerned after all the recent speculation, but that interview has made me feel a lot better. I like the sound of how the new owners seem to be operating and will be wating to see some action over the next few weeks. As I said before I want to see 3-4 top quality players brought to the club regardless of how big a 'name' they are.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #18: Jun 16, 2007 08:40:16 pm
      I have to admit kenny I was getting a bit concerned after all the recent speculation, but that interview has made me feel a lot better. I like the sound of how the new owners seem to be operating and will be wating to see some action over the next few weeks. As I said before I want to see 3-4 top quality players brought to the club regardless of how big a 'name' they are.

And you're not on your own there mate! I've been suffering from "accute impatience"  :D
      And it's tough when there's no signals or signs and you have to put up with media driven hype. But it's certainly good to hear from the club and to acknowledge we're not in the business of being reckless. If that was the case, I'd be a lot more concerned for the future of the club than being impatient of who we're gonna buy.
      Looking forward to the coming weeks!
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #19: Jun 16, 2007 10:48:48 pm
      I sense a few deals coming on next week.. :)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #20: Jun 16, 2007 11:11:44 pm
      Some people are getting seriously worried on this forum aren't they, most deals that have been done by clubs are just agreements, officially transfer window doesn't actually open until July 1st.

Plus SSN is seriously getting on my nerves, its like a tabloid newspaper on the tv. Being honest here but when rafa makes some signings, first time I want to see them is when rafa is introducing THEM to the press at anfield or melwood.

And I'm actually glad Tom and George won't tell the press and TV how much Rafa has got to spend, tell them nothing - ah getting back to the good old days - love it!
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #21: Jun 17, 2007 08:50:54 am
      I must admit im a bit dismayed at the lack of transfer activity hopefully something will happen soon.
      THE MESSIAH
      • Forum Sami Hyypia

• 471 posts | 20 
      • "and on the seventh day.....there shall be Kenny"
      Reply #22: Jun 17, 2007 09:25:13 am
      Post from Kelv78 "I must admit I'm a bit dismayed at the lack of transfer activity hopefully something will happen soon"

Dont be dismayed fella, just be patient, for it is almost certain that when Raffa spends he will spend in Spain, and seens how there season does not finish until today, it is from here on in that the Transfer free for all will begin.

Just on that note lets hope that Athletico De Madrid get beat today and don't qualify for Europe next season, Surely if that is the case Torres will be ours within the week. :soccer_h4h:
      sonny
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #23: Jun 18, 2007 12:13:13 pm
      The Spanish season is now over! the French season is over and so is the Portuguese - if nothing happens in the next 2 weeks then we will know it is Tom and George who are holding the transfers back, lets just hope that they are good to there word.
      It makes sense what George has said in the press releases - now lets hops "phase 2" (the buying phase?) is under way, time will tell but..................... .............something tells me we will end up with very little (I really hope I'm wrong)........................ .
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #24: Jun 18, 2007 12:55:26 pm
      Just on that note lets hope that Athletico De Madrid get beat today and don't qualify for Europe next season, Surely if that is the case Torres will be ours within the week. :soccer_h4h:

amen to that!!

just seen atletico won tho so did they finish in a uefa cup place?
      evadbur
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 43 posts |
      Reply #25: Jun 18, 2007 03:50:05 pm
      amen to that!!

just seen atletico won tho so did they finish in a uefa cup place?

No. They have to try via the Intertoto.
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #26: Jun 18, 2007 07:49:47 pm
      I'm going to bite my tongue & not turn this topic into a Fernando Torres debate.

I still say, as I've said all along, that I genuinely don't believe Hicks & Gillett are stupid enough to make these statements with no intention of honouring them. Only an idiot would think that they'd get away with that sort of tactic, and these guys aren't idiots.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #27: Jun 20, 2007 07:19:23 am
      Feeling a lot more relaxed now they've came out and stated they're not going to buy silly, that they're doing things their own way!  8)

Commenting that the new owners are stupid? Sort it out mate, we've tied down the backbone of the team! Now we've got that, and new stadium plans to look forward to, we can look forward to some quality players coming in around the current plans! If anything, we're taking it much more tactfully than the rest of the Prem!

We're not getting drawn into bidding wars for Championship players, and we're offering squad player money for potential squad players (i.e. Benayoun) rather than the £10m we would have usually offered.
      Richobaz
      • Only posts when we're losing...
      • Banned

• 869 posts | -98 
      Reply #28: Jun 20, 2007 12:19:59 pm
      Am I missing something?!?

If you look at the core of our team...we are mustard...and we wouldn't replace some of the players with anyone:

Reina - Can't be bettered
      Carragher - Can't be bettered
      Agger - Can't be bettered
      Mascherano / Gerrard / Alonso / Sissoko / Lucas - Can't be bettered
      Pennett - Young, showing signs of potential International/World Class
      Kewell - A Fit Kewell can't be bettered, let's hope we get that next season
      Kuyt - Can't be bettered, next season playing alongside a World Class Forward

And this shows the gaps:

Aurelio - Left-back, showed signs of being what we needed...stay fit boy and proove it
      Leto - Left-Wing, highly rated...could be massive for us...or could be a Gonzo?
      Hammill - Good to have in the squad

Buy baby:
      Alves - Right-back, first choice ahead of dependable Finnan - 13million
      Torres - World-class, will bring 'KUDOS' to our side, show's we mean business - £24million
      Millito - Back-up for Agger/Carragher or first choice - £10million

And there you have it:  £47million - buys us the Prem next season
      sonny
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #29: Jun 20, 2007 02:02:36 pm
      I have just read on LFC WIRE that there is a meeting between Rafa and the new owners "Tom and George" this week about a number of items to be discussed - the main 1 being the release of transfer funds for players that have been identified by Rafa.
      The story from LFC Wire is that if Rafa doesnt get the transfer funds he needs this week to purchase his identified targets then he will walk/resign and go back to Spain (with the possibility of becoming Real Madrids new manager)
      I had a deep gut feeling that this was all about the yanks not releasing funds and having read that "Tom and George" have had a bust up regarding transfer funds, I can see Rafa walking away, I sicerly hope not but thats the way its lloking at the moment.
      Even in years gone by there have always at least 2 or 3 players positivly identified by now so what the hells happening here, is it a case of typical yanks  - all mouth and no trousers and they havnt got the balls to stand by there words?
      What do think????
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #30: Jun 20, 2007 02:39:01 pm
      I have just read on LFC WIRE that there is a meeting between Rafa and the new owners "Tom and George" this week about a number of items to be discussed - the main 1 being the release of transfer funds for players that have been identified by Rafa.
      The story from LFC Wire is that if Rafa doesnt get the transfer funds he needs this week to purchase his identified targets then he will walk/resign and go back to Spain (with the possibility of becoming Real Madrids new manager)
      I had a deep gut feeling that this was all about the yanks not releasing funds and having read that "Tom and George" have had a bust up regarding transfer funds, I can see Rafa walking away, I sicerly hope not but thats the way its lloking at the moment.
      Even in years gone by there have always at least 2 or 3 players positivly identified by now so what the hells happening here, is it a case of typical yanks  - all mouth and no trousers and they havnt got the balls to stand by there words?
      What do think????

I think this story has been done to death now, no wonder we cant sign anyone as they are always in bloody meetings according to the press! They put stories out like this because we have returned to doing business the same way as we did in the past,that is you, me and the press will know nothing until it's a done deal, and frankly I like it like that.
      Jimmy Scouse
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #31: Jun 20, 2007 02:47:34 pm
       :scarf: hicks and Gillette wont let us down we will buy players we need to strengthen our squad in certain area's IE out and out striker to compliment what we have got and then Rafa can do the business
      sonny
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #32: Jun 20, 2007 02:55:08 pm
      I agree with you glenbuck, however, what you have got to ask yourself is WHY are they always in meetings????? the time for meetings are over. Is it because there are 2 owners and not just the normal 1 and they cant agree as to who pays what or that they just simply cannot agree on anything.
      The only thing to come out of all this is heartache for the millions of LFC fans/supporters.
      I am not the only 1 who is frustrated, fed up and slowly but surly disillusioned by all the failed promises that has come out of the mouths of the yanks.
      To put it in simply terms, the time for words/meetings/childish squabbles has to STOP and its time for action to begin.

I hope your right Jimmy Scouse i really do. buttttt................. ...............
      Jimmy Scouse
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #33: Jun 20, 2007 03:06:29 pm
       :ernaehrung004: Don'worry Sonny we will be there mate for ,the Yanks are comin the yanks are comin ! all good things come to those that wait it's just that we have waited to long kid !!!
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #34: Jun 20, 2007 03:15:11 pm
      I agree with you glenbuck, however, what you have got to ask yourself is WHY are they always in meetings????? the time for meetings are over. Is it because there are 2 owners and not just the normal 1 and they cant agree as to who pays what or that they just simply cannot agree on anything.
      The only thing to come out of all this is heartache for the millions of LFC fans/supporters.
      I am not the only 1 who is frustrated, fed up and slowly but surly disillusioned by all the failed promises that has come out of the mouths of the yanks.
      To put it in simply terms, the time for words/meetings/childish squabbles has to STOP and its time for action to begin.

I hope your right Jimmy Scouse I really do. buttttt................. ...............

You don't understand, I am saying these meetings are not taking place the press are making it up because they haven't got a clue about the reality of the transfer situation at the club. Its June not the first day of a new season, just because you haven't seen all these spectacular new signings unveiled yet does not mean we are doomed to a relegation dogfight this season!! I am sorry I replied to your post now as the pessimism that some fans are showing on this forum is annoying to the extreme, and as for heartache get a grip will you, I have supported this club for forty years and they have brought me joy, memories and some fantastic friends never have they caused me "heartache", Mr Duckinfield alone was responsible for that. I am sorry for going off on one and it is by know means aimed at just you sonny it is aimed at people who cannot keep their act together for five minutes while the club get on with business... God im P**sed off. >:D
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #35: Jun 20, 2007 03:19:58 pm
      You don't understand, I am saying these meetings are not taking place the press are making it up because they haven't got a clue about the reality of the transfer situation at the club. Its June not the first day of a new season, just because you haven't seen all these spectacular new signings unveiled yet does not mean we are doomed to a relegation dogfight this season!! I am sorry I replied to your post now as the pessimism that some fans are showing on this forum is annoying to the extreme, and as for heartache get a grip will you, I have supported this club for forty years and they have brought me joy, memories and some fantastic friends never have they caused me "heartache", Mr Duckinfield alone was responsible for that. I am sorry for going off on one and it is by know means aimed at just you sonny it is aimed at people who cannot keep their act together for five minutes while the club get on with business... God im P**sed off. >:D

Agree with you there Glenbuck, you'd think it was the first day of the season and we hadnt done anything, i'm fed up with people going off on one just cos we havent signed any 'big names' yet, bloody hell, give them a chance, its early days yet, Rome wasnt built in a day !!   
      PaintingTheTownRed
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 83 posts |
      Reply #36: Jun 20, 2007 03:51:29 pm
      Couldn't agree more with the majority of posts on here. Give it time, the transfer window is open until the start of september, we've got a couple of months. There's no point in going into a pell-mell rush to splash the cash, I think that Gillett and Hicks have been right to get our own house in order first, i.e securing our big players, as after all, having the opportunity to play with the likes of Gerrard is as big an attraction as playing in the premiership or whatever. In short, give it time, the owners are going to do things properly, as take that once said, "have a little patience" (you can have that one for free).
      Richobaz
      • Only posts when we're losing...
      • Banned

• 869 posts | -98 
      Reply #37: Jun 20, 2007 04:33:31 pm
      Let's put it this way.  Do you honestly think Gerrard, Reina and Alonso would have signed new 5 year contracts if they didn't think this club was going places?

They know something is about to happen.  As my previous reply said...the core of this side is awesome...it just needs the right bits added here and there, and that will happen.

I can't see the point in bringing in a huge number of players...what's the point in signing young prospects if your just going to buy a squad...they will never get there chance and will be loaned out.

The Yanks can't afford to upset the fans thsi early in there reign.  They will bring in 2 or 3 big players...and will be right-up there next season.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #38: Jun 20, 2007 07:31:31 pm

Spot on Glenbuck! Couldn't have put it better meself mate!

It does get quite tiring searching through posts of pessimism and negative thoughts to find someone actually have something positive and educated to say! Even if the club makes no signings through the summer, I'll still have the same hopes for the Prem next season! Just wish a few people would jump on the same boat sometimes!.....

Quick Reply