Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

World Cup 2010 Survey

Read 4610 times
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Re: World Cup 2010 Survey
      Reply #46: Jun 06, 2010 07:58:37 pm
      Cheers Guys! Not too late at all, im planning on keeping this open until Tuesday morning my time, so that will be Tuesday evening over in jolly old England :D

I only need 4 more people to do it and that will make it 50 from here who have done it, and then anything after that is a bonus! So please, anyone who has a look in here, have a go! It's only a few simple questions that'll only take a minute or two at most! Even the guests looking in, go on! :D
      the tagger
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 54 posts |
      Reply #47: Jun 07, 2010 09:46:14 am
      done
      good luck with it
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #48: Jun 08, 2010 12:06:42 am
      Cheers mate.

One more person and i have 50! C'mon, one more out there?? :D
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #49: Jun 08, 2010 10:33:51 pm
      Got 50! Thanks to all who have done it, it will still be open for another day i think. Can't be arsed doing the report until later, other things to do now :D So still, if you come in here and haven't done it, have a go! The more the merrier :D

Anyways, a few results to show you how its gone. If we take the survey as a representation of the forum, which being this particular one has only been done by those who have been in this thread, it kinda is - then these results are a representation of what the forum believes :D

So, for who people will think will win the World Cup - 64.7% of the forum has Spain down as their winner.

Top scorer - Torres is top with 39.2% of you, with the other major contenders being Villa with 25.5%, and Messi with 15.7%

And 64.7% of you apparently intend to try and see every game of the tournament :D

Quick Reply