Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Christian Purslow - Backstabber and Lacky for Hicks and Gillette

Read 61651 times
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Re: Christian Purslow - Backstabber and Lacky for Hicks and Gillette
      Reply #575: Aug 31, 2010 10:35:55 pm
      I'd say Cecil should be bummed by Purple Aki. Except he'd have the time of his life... :  (

I heard PA has been there, done that, got the t-shirt. But he bought it in the club shop.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #576: Aug 31, 2010 10:36:16 pm

I'd say Cecil should be bummed by Purple Aki. Except he'd have the time of his life... :  (

For the shafting he's gave us he deserves to be bummed by an Elephant with a massive Elephant Penis.
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,585 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #577: Aug 31, 2010 10:38:10 pm
      Yes thats true. But atleast lemmings follow. We've just gotta show them another way.

We've already lost Rafa, Mascher and Xabi/ Aq. Replaced by a (possibly!) good player and 2 fairly shocking choices IMO. All dressed up in pr lies.
      I don't think we can have any doubt that the sales of the 3 remaining stars, and the associated webs of pr lies, already sit in some "business plans" drafted by Cecil the Slimeball.

How can you blame the loss of Xabi Alonso on the owners?

I know they are responsible for a hell of alot, but not everything...
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #578: Aug 31, 2010 10:43:07 pm
      Yes thats true. But atleast lemmings follow. We've just gotta show them another way.

We've already lost Rafa, Mascher and Xabi/ Aq. Replaced by a (possibly!) good player and 2 fairly shocking choices IMO. All dressed up in pr lies.
      I don't think we can have any doubt that the sales of the 3 remaining stars, and the associated webs of pr lies, already sit in some "business plans" drafted by Cecil the Slimeball.

Purple Aki will be sueing you he's never been called a dinner masher.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #579: Aug 31, 2010 11:04:39 pm

Er....I don't think he is Ms. I think he's talking about their (Mascher, Xabi & Aquilani) replacements and the value thereof, as in where did the money go?

I know you've already pinned your colours to the mast regarding the lining of H & G's pockets but that shouldn't mean you can't understand.
      SaveLiverpoolFC
      • Banned

• 374 posts | 19 
      Reply #580: Aug 31, 2010 11:08:03 pm

I know they are responsible for a hell of alot, but not everything...

The whole Xabi story is a long post, and unfortunately its past my bedtime.
      But in short, if it wasnt for the Cancers, LFC would have been an infinitely more agreeable place for Xabi to remain.
      It was also outrageous that the crooks got 30M upfront for him. And the ultimate replacement is 10.6m , on credit. If that cant be called  ripping off the fans, I dont know what is.
      There again, I'm stillwaiting for the Keane money to be spent.. : (

Purple Aki will be sueing you he's never been called a dinner masher.

Aka would be saying "I might be an obsessive,but I'm not  desperate".
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #581: Sep 01, 2010 12:08:43 am
      The Alonso saga mirrors every transaction involving H&G and their lackeys , a portion of the acquired capitol is allowed into the none existent club funds and the majority is syphoned off to Kop Holdings or whatever pseudo label the thieving bas**rds invent.
      SaveLiverpoolFC
      • Banned

• 374 posts | 19 
      Reply #582: Sep 01, 2010 09:45:06 am
      The Alonso saga mirrors every transaction involving H&G and their lackeys , a portion of the acquired capitol is allowed into the none existent club funds and the majority is syphoned off to Kop Holdings or whatever pseudo label the thieving bas**rds invent.

Exactly, another 30m is stolen from the club / "company", and LieSports and their gullible followers all blame Rafa. To think that OUR money went to the Yanks pr company, owned by Murdoch's daughter. To get her father's companies to tell lies. In the hope that we won't protest the pillaging of our club.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #583: Sep 01, 2010 10:24:34 am
      Exactly, another 30m is stolen from the club / "company", and LieSports and their gullible followers all blame Rafa. To think that OUR money went to the Yanks pr company, owned by Murdoch's daughter. To get her father's companies to tell lies. In the hope that we won't protest the pillaging of our club.
      I've always maintained there is a link however tenuous, with Liverpool hating Murdoch and H&G - could this be worth scrutinising I wonder?
      queuepolitely
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 575 posts | 27 
      Reply #584: Sep 01, 2010 11:29:22 am
      I've always maintained there is a link however tenuous, with Liverpool hating Murdoch and H&G - could this be worth scrutinising I wonder?

There is a link I sure, I'm working on it. Will post as soon as I find anything.
      redpool
      • Forum David Johnson

• 217 posts |
      Reply #585: Sep 01, 2010 11:38:40 am
      Well at least some of our so called fans are very happy that Rafa is gone. The former gaffer was the main reason for our sad demise according to sly sports gasbags. He had squandered zillions on useless players according to a former Charlton manager. His fellow english manager, poor old Roy has a tough job because Liverpool has no more money to spend because of that wasteful spanish waiter.
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #586: Sep 01, 2010 11:42:46 am
      This man is a grade A Penis
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #587: Sep 01, 2010 11:44:54 am
      There is a link I sure, I'm working on it. Will post as soon as I find anything.
      Well the right man is on the job!!   ;) 
      queuepolitely
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 575 posts | 27 
      Reply #588: Sep 01, 2010 12:54:50 pm
      cheers mate, wish I was talking about football though.
      queuepolitely
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 575 posts | 27 
      Reply #589: Sep 01, 2010 01:08:02 pm
      Didn't take long. "The Times sought a reaction from Liverpool, but to no avail. Freud Communications, the London-based PR firm employed by the Hicks family, also failed to offer any comment on the matter." Elisabeth Murdoch married to Matthew Freud, the son of former MP Sir Clement Freud, and great-grandson of Sigmund Freud, the founder of psychoanalysis. Freud, the millionaire head of Freud Communications
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #590: Sep 01, 2010 02:42:38 pm
      Didn't take long. "The Times sought a reaction from Liverpool, but to no avail. Freud Communications, the London-based PR firm employed by the Hicks family, also failed to offer any comment on the matter." Elisabeth Murdoch married to Matthew Freud, the son of former MP Sir Clement Freud, and great-grandson of Sigmund Freud, the founder of psychoanalysis. Freud, the millionaire head of Freud Communications
      On ya buddy, everything is falling nicely into place. I'm sure there is some Freudian terminology to describe the tangled web woven by the owners but for now sneaky bas**rds will suffice.
      He's not as good his grandad at the arl psychoanalysis if they use it in the PR ,maybe it's H&G who have the odd session as a perk of the job - the sight of them laughing like retards at Anfield alerted me to the fact that all may not be as it should in the mental health dept.
      « Last Edit: Sep 02, 2010 06:21:43 pm by stuey »
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #591: Sep 01, 2010 02:56:17 pm

Theres the link for all the "Syrian"/Hicks sh*te that came out a couple of weeks ago on Sky News.
      Well done QP.

Skys Rupert Murdoch's liccle girly married to boss of Hicks' bullshit agency.
      queuepolitely
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 575 posts | 27 
      Reply #592: Sep 01, 2010 05:01:36 pm
      They are well in bed ....dont read any of his stuff, dont listen to any of the lies spun on SSN...Ohhh except Messers Evans and Barra.
      SaveLiverpoolFC
      • Banned

• 374 posts | 19 
      Reply #593: Sep 03, 2010 01:34:54 pm
      Not only is Turdslow an utter snake, liar and crony of the Hicks, he's also a 3rd rate individual in footballing abilities.

Turns out he was gonna go to Cardiff City of all places, but even they realised he was a slug.
      This was after Ridsdale was in the process of destroying them with cheating, lies and outright fraud.

Check this link, para 7 on Turdslow. BTW the poster there is absolutely in the know.
      http://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21686

Notice in football, and connected "businesses" its the same sleazeballs time and time again.
      As a poster on one forum said, "the financial equivalent of a paedophile ring".

I'd class this revelation as further evidence that Turdslow is simply at LFC to cover over financial sleaziness, fraud and pillaging. And infact continue it. Anyone know which Lodge he's in?
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #594: Sep 03, 2010 02:31:09 pm
      pursh*te epitomizes what has happened to the club since the 2 pathetic excuses of human beings 'bought' the club. we've made a profit in every transfer window for the last five transfer windows in a row now from players sales and rafa's net spend over 5 years was 40-50 mil. yet we find our debts have doubled.

i kept an open mind when boughton came along, thinking he might be a proper busienss man who wants to keep his reputation, but no, he's turned out to be just as slimy as purslow. one geniune bidder chased away with a stick and no explanation as to why.

we have 3 weeks before a deadline when we have to pay a 60m fine, all because of the incompetence of the chief exec and chairman (my tongue ahs dried from cursing the yanks so i wont even bother).

they're running the club to the grave, surely someone has to step in.
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #595: Sep 03, 2010 02:36:18 pm
      pursh*te epitomizes what has happened to the club since the 2 pathetic excuses of human beings 'bought' the club. we've made a profit in every transfer window for the last five transfer windows in a row now from players sales and rafa's net spend over 5 years was 40-50 mil. yet we find our debts have doubled.

I kept an open mind when boughton came along, thinking he might be a proper busienss man who wants to keep his reputation, but no, he's turned out to be just as slimy as purslow. one geniune bidder chased away with a stick and no explanation as to why.

we have 3 weeks before a deadline when we have to pay a 60m fine, all because of the incompetence of the chief exec and chairman (my tongue ahs dried from cursing the yanks so I wont even bother).

they're running the club to the grave, surely someone has to step in.

Hopefully the government will step in...
      SaveLiverpoolFC
      • Banned

• 374 posts | 19 
      Reply #596: Sep 03, 2010 02:37:46 pm
      These people make money by "looking" incompetent. If they didn't they'd be locked up sooner.
      Effectively there is no "sale process" until its genuinely been bled dry. The banks and the Yanks, all as scummy as each other.

I'm still waiting for Turdslow to reply to my letter. Maybe he's had a lot of em arrive at his house...?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #597: Sep 03, 2010 02:49:08 pm

Hopefully the government will step in...

No chance, the wankers have already turned down Anne Williams call for a new inquiry into Hillsborough and the behaviour of West Midlands Constabulary, so don't be expecting them to get involved in the clubs problems.

Quick Reply