Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Tainted by Association another E-Mail Campaign.

Read 7706 times
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Re: Tainted by Association another E-Mail Campaign.
      Reply #23: Jun 06, 2010 12:39:26 pm
      Tiger Woods still has how many endorsements? And he still has Nike.

Cohen said things that disrespected 96 people that died - that's why companies withdrew their support and money.

The Yanks are playing their cards the way English law allows them to and are providing the banks they are dealing with 110 pounds per minute.

As i said, if your running a business and getting 110 pounds per minute in payments, would you let their services go because of an email campaign?

If anything we should be targeting the government to change the laws. Then i have no doubts the Mancs would be behind that (even if they run a separate campaign against the government) and the countless other clubs involved in this mess.

We're not in a position to hurt the banks, but we can influence the government considering the amount of coverage this would get in terms of the people v the hierarchy, even if they only show the Mancs' efforts.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #24: Jun 06, 2010 12:53:06 pm
      Black Crow - White Crow, (as ever) methinks.  :-\
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #25: Jun 06, 2010 12:54:01 pm
      Any concerted effort is an effort to raise awareness, I do not expect you to take part if it does not sit too well with your school of thought, however if you don't want to at least try, then why knock it ?

keep your opinion to yourself on it, many people want to feel like they are doing there bit to try and get the Yanks out and even if it is just a simple E-mail considering due to the location of where they live etc and can not attend marches and protests its an ideal way for them to feel involved.

crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #26: Jun 06, 2010 01:11:39 pm
      Any concerted effort is an effort to raise awareness, I do not expect you to take part if it does not sit too well with your school of thought, however if you don't want to at least try, then why knock it ?

Because our efforts are best used in other ways.

RBS know how we feel and so do other associates.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #27: Jun 06, 2010 01:13:35 pm
      Because our efforts are best used in other ways.

RBS know how we feel and so do other associates.

Every effort we put in has a an effect no matter how small that may be, I'm sure if some one else posted this you'd be right behind it, as it's me......well enough said.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #28: Jun 06, 2010 01:30:33 pm
      Every effort we put in has a an effect no matter how small that may be, I'm sure if some one else posted this you'd be right behind it, as it's me......well enough said.

No, i have said it before to other forum users and aired this view before on the forum.

I'm not behind a campaign that was plucked out of the bottom of the barrel.

Don't feel insulted because this wasn't your idea, and my opinion is based on the actions of others - other than yourself - who originally thought of this idea. If i had a problem with you for posting it, i would direct action against the others who threw their support on this thread also. But i haven't.
      « Last Edit: Jun 06, 2010 02:11:54 pm by crouchinho »
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #29: Jun 08, 2010 11:16:07 am
      I think its time to crank this up myself, if reports are to believed that RBS are contemplating given Hicks & Gillett an ultimatum, surely now's the time to be putting pressure on RBS stating that full on Boycotts against anything associated with LFC will effect income and maybe hinder chances to meet loan/interest repayments.

Quick Reply