Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

10/11 Season Ticket Prices

Read 10481 times
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Re: H&G Raise Ticket prices 7%
      Reply #23: Jun 08, 2010 06:11:42 pm
      Season tickets in the Lower Centenary have gone up £32 in the last 2 seasons - and yet supporters are complaining ??
      Last season price - that was at 15% vat, with no price increase.

This season's rise has that extra 2.5% for VAT, therefore have gone up 4.5% in 2 seasons.

£32 increase for 38 games = £0.84 rise per match, per season.
      For me, I was expecting a hell of a lot more !!
      redcraig
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 172 posts | 14 
      Re: 10/11 Season Ticket Prices
      Reply #24: Jun 08, 2010 06:37:54 pm
      Have you checked online to see if your seat was sold ? If it shows it was, then you have proof against the club.
      Don't forget last seasons price was £682 due to vat being down to 15%, so £18 of this rise is the extra 2.5% vat this season.

But 2008/09 price was £700 (17.5% vat), so £32 rise in two seasons ain't that bad mate.

Good luck following up your money your owed pal.

Cheers, I will chase up online. I never checked that it was sold because my mates told me there was always someone in my seat, each game was a sell out and you can even see my seat on TV and there was someone in it!!!!

I know what you are saying about the rise being relatively small over the past few years but it is more the principal of the owners having the cheek to further increase the cost to the supporter while they wait for their pockets to be lined by selling the club. The fact that they have removed the early payment discount just adds to it.
      Neitsab
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 333 posts |
      Reply #25: Sep 04, 2010 12:32:06 am
      OMG! So expensive.. I guess it's the same in almost all of the EPL clubs. English fans have lot of merit.
      Here in Lyon, the place I stand in the stadium is the cheapest : the price of the season ticket is 158€..
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #26: Jan 05, 2011 03:23:17 pm
      Gone up with the rise in VAT.

Barclays Premier League Ticket Prices for 2010/11 Season.

Please note that all sales that start after the 4th of January are subject to the increased Government VAT charges (New prices are listed below).

Sales that started prior to this date will remain at the pre increase prices.

Category A games: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Manchester City, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur

Category B games: Aston Villa, Blackburn, Bolton Wanderers, Newcastle United and West Ham United

Category C games: Birmingham City, Blackpool, Fulham, Stoke City, Sunderland, West Bromwich Albion, Wigan Athletic and Wolverhampton Wanderers

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/ticket-prices

Stand   Category A   Category B   Category C
      Main Stand, Centenary Stand, Paddock Enclosure & Anfield Road   Â£46.00   Â£42.00   Â£40.00
      Combined Adult Child Anfield Road (1Adult/1Child)   Â£69.00   Â£63.00   Â£60.00
      Kop Grandstand   Â£44.00   Â£40.00   Â£38.00

Quick Reply