Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Anyone else from Germany in this forum?

Read 19748 times
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #23: May 31, 2006 06:51:29 pm
      Yes i have an armchair at home thanks you sad act  :evil:
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      Reply #24: Jun 01, 2006 08:38:13 am
      No clique mate we just didn't think it was a very appropriate posting it wasn't funny,but I am sure after this such gracious apology from you they might forgive you ;D
      Biggie
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 84 posts |
      Reply #25: Jun 01, 2006 01:41:34 pm
      Yeah, joking about Nazis and Hitler, that's really funny. Grow up, you tw*t.
      seanagain
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #26: Jun 01, 2006 05:23:52 pm
      Biggie firstly i am not a tw*t, secondly the germans were responsible for 2 world wars and the slaughter of 6 million human beings also the mass bombing of london, coventry, plymouth and so on, they tried to take over the world TWICE.
      I was only having a laugh if you , the germans and the wirral clique cant handle that then so be it ,maybe it is you lot that needs to grow up, we can not change history but we must also never allow the germanic people to forget what their grandparents did in the 30's and 40's .
      The Germans where the cruelest conquerers in recorded history.
      NEVER FORGET.
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #27: Jun 01, 2006 07:13:19 pm
      Shut up you fool. You can't tar every german with the same brush,it wasn't every german that started the wars so stop being a tit and get a life.Haven't you anything better to do whats it going to be next the argies or maybe the romans bloody IDIOT.
      JIMI
      • Forum David Johnson

• 232 posts |
      Reply #28: Jun 01, 2006 07:37:49 pm
      Quote from: "seanagain"
      Biggie firstly i am not a tw*t, secondly the germans were responsible for 2 world wars and the slaughter of 6 million human beings also the mass bombing of london, coventry, plymouth and so on, they tried to take over the world TWICE.
      I was only having a laugh if you , the germans and the wirral clique cant handle that then so be it ,maybe it is you lot that needs to grow up, we can not change history but we must also never allow the germanic people to forget what their grandparents did in the 30's and 40's .
      NEVER FORGET.
      Yes that's right forget about US , The English trying
      to take over the world. I'm lead to believe we were very well mannered !
      T**SER
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #29: Jun 01, 2006 07:40:06 pm
      Well said JIMI keep up the funny postings m8 ;D
      lee ed
      • Forum David Johnson

• 236 posts |
      Reply #30: Jun 01, 2006 07:48:15 pm
      Quote from: "JIMI"
      NEVER FORGET.
      Yes that's right forget about US , The English trying
      to take over the world. I'm lead to believe we were very well mannered !
      T**SER

seanagian u r a tw*t and tit get ur facts right first big mouth :x  :x
      what has the lads of 2day done 2 u nothink grow up  :twisted:
      get doing ur 12hours ha ha haa thats no life just get one :roll:
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,178 posts | 1630 
      Reply #31: Jun 01, 2006 09:16:16 pm
      seanaggin you tw*t, it's not funny joking about the war, the german people have tried to pay back everyone for it, and secondly if you knew you'r history, the germans wern't to blame for WWI every country that was involved added to the build up of it, you F***ing tosspot.
      lee ed
      • Forum David Johnson

• 236 posts |
      Reply #32: Jun 01, 2006 09:19:24 pm
      Quote from: "Liverbird"
      seanaggin you tw*t, it's not funny joking about the war, the german people have tried to pay back everyone for it, and secondly if you knew you'r history, the germans wern't to blame for WWI every country that was involved added to the build up of it, you f***ing tosspot.

:) nice one liverbird couldnt say it better myself  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      Reply #33: Jun 02, 2006 07:40:31 am
      Seanagain nice to see you being patriotic for a change.That can't be right you supporting your country :shock:

Can we stop all this negativity on the forum please its messing with my Karma ;D  ;)
      Biggie
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 84 posts |
      Reply #34: Jun 02, 2006 09:22:32 am
      NEVER FORGET.

Firstly - learn to spell.

Second - you're an idiot.

That is all.
      RedWilly

• 9,178 posts | 1630 
      Reply #35: Jun 02, 2006 09:53:50 am
      Quote from: "Biggie"
      NEVER FORGET.

Firstly - learn to spell.

Second - you're an idiot.

That is all.
      Well said!
      Biggie
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 84 posts |
      Reply #36: Jun 02, 2006 10:35:50 am
      Do you know how nice Germans in general are?

I was over there when we qualified for the last world cup, sending the Germans to a play off in the process. I was over there two weeks after the 5-1 win, walking around in my england shirt, without a problem from anyone.

A german walking around in his national team shirt over here wouldn't last 10 minutes. That's the difference between us.

This guy's a F***ing tool.
      JIMI
      • Forum David Johnson

• 232 posts |
      Reply #37: Jun 02, 2006 01:45:14 pm
      Spot on Biggie couldn't have put it better myself . nice one
      Biggie
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 84 posts |
      Reply #38: Jun 02, 2006 01:47:36 pm
      Just pisses me off, blind xenophobia and racism. Like us English have never done anything before! You can't blame people's grandkids for what their grandparents did 60 years ago. I hope this c**t gets banned.
      JIMI
      • Forum David Johnson

• 232 posts |
      Reply #39: Jun 02, 2006 02:00:39 pm
      Talk about helping along with the English bashing , Sean you just can't
      help yourself can you
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #40: Jun 02, 2006 07:22:50 pm
      As stated just ignor the pr**k and carry on with our friendships all over the world.why are we lowering ourselves to his level were better than that and the bloody IDIOT can't be a true red to carry on like he is .
      RedWilly

• 9,178 posts | 1630 
      Reply #41: Jun 02, 2006 07:39:06 pm
      lets ignore the tw*t, were giving him the attention he wants.
      seanagain
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #42: Jun 04, 2006 10:52:14 pm
      Biggie and the rest of the wirral clique, you trecherous people!
      How can you support the nazis they wanted to murder your grandparents for fucks sake! they wanted to take over your country , i may not be able to spell but i know who the enemy are, 6 million human beings DEAD for what? you hypocrytes (did i spell that right i dont know) but i do know never to trust the germans.
      Willem 2nd in 1912 wanded ALL of europe, Adlof Hitler in 1939 wanted THE PLANET his people (the germans) wanted our country wiped of the map (did i spell that right?)
      The Germans are still the evil race they always were (is my grammar correct there)
      The Nazis are still rife in Germany and you lot of left wing blinkered eyed middle class so called englishmen should see this!
      I bet you all agree with Osama bin laden as well, did i spell that right middle class trendies????????????
      seanagain
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #43: Jun 04, 2006 11:07:09 pm
      Biggie (so called) and Debever (so called) get yourselves over to Germany and live there you middle class lefties the Germans are cu*ts yes i said it cu*ts are you out there Germans! can you hear me you nazi dictortorial (did i spell that right biggie) facists!
      6 million dead in the death camps, 10 million dead  worldwide, yea but biggie and debever and the wirral clique still love you.
      Get out of here Germans THE TRUE ENGLISHMAN HATES YOU AND YOU KNOW IT.
      gopher
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,487 posts | 136 
      Reply #44: Jun 04, 2006 11:15:25 pm
      F**k head , get off the drugs you arsewipe ,  you are the disgrace to humanity you F***ing small minded piece of sh*t , don't get a life
       just disappear up your arsole , you  cretin .
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #45: Jun 04, 2006 11:15:48 pm
      Biggie and debever i would just like to apologise to all our german friends on this site for being a total tw*t,i can't help being a F**k up i was dropped on my head as a baby and was so ugly when born that they slapped my mum once again very very sorry from your local idiot seanagain
      Apology excepted we know you can't help being a knob jockey  ;D

Quick Reply