Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Things keeping me awake at night?

Read 13215 times
      THE MESSIAH
      • Forum Sami Hyypia
      • Started Topic

• 471 posts | 20 
      • "and on the seventh day.....there shall be Kenny"
      Things keeping me awake at night?
      Jun 18, 2007 06:09:37 pm
      Since the footie season ended, I've had a terrible time sleeping at night. Everything seems to be keeping me awake until all hours, and when I try to Analise why? I realize I am worrying over the stupidest of things.............Here are this weeks topics on the worrying agenda..

If Dracula cant see his reflection in the mirror.........how does he get such a perfect part in his hair?
      Why do they put frosted glass in the windows of airplane toilets?
      If Frankensteins monster was made of parts from other peoples bodies.........who was previously walking round with that head?
      The fella who was designing the Drawing Board?.....If he made a mistake .....what did he go back too?

I think it must be my age....anyone else having trouble sleeping???? :action-smiley-027:

redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Re: Things keeping me awake at night?
      Reply #1: Jun 18, 2007 06:44:08 pm
      Yeah!
      I want to know who first discovered you could milk a cow.........what were they thinking? :o

When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
      « Last Edit: Jun 18, 2007 06:49:29 pm by redkenny »
      slimdogg
      • Forum John Barnes

• 407 posts |
      Reply #2: Jun 18, 2007 07:27:41 pm
      Yeah me
      Why is there only one Monopolies Commission 
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #3: Jun 18, 2007 07:39:24 pm
      Yeah!
      I want to know who first discovered you could milk a cow.........what were they thinking? :o

When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

when i was born, why didnt me mum christen me STELLA  ;) ;D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #4: Jun 18, 2007 07:49:57 pm
      Yeah me
      Why is there only one Monopolies Commission 

Clever. I like it. You can stay ;)

If the police arrest a mime artist do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?

If you leave your windscreen wipers going - could you park illegally without getting a ticket?

THE MESSIAH
      • Forum Sami Hyypia
      • Started Topic

• 471 posts | 20 
      Reply #5: Jun 18, 2007 08:11:50 pm
      At this rate I'm never going to get any kip :confused-smiley-013:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #6: Jun 18, 2007 09:38:52 pm
      Here's one for you Messiah! Why would anyone consider saying boo to a goose?  ???
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #7: Jun 19, 2007 02:15:20 am
      Come back downstairs because seen a HUGE Spider beside my bed, and when I went to capture the bugger it got away. I'm not up for eating a Spider tonight!
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #8: Jun 19, 2007 09:26:25 am
      If Dracula cant see his reflection in the mirror.........how does he get such a perfect part in his hair?
      Why do they put frosted glass in the windows of airplane toilets?

I think it must be my age....anyone else having trouble sleeping???? :action-smiley-027:

Haha mate of all the things you've said I didn't know lots of them were true..
      Why can't Dracula see his reflection? ???
      And maybe so people who feel sick from flying and are puking in the toilet don't feel more sick from looking out the window?  :confuzzled:

Stuff keeping me awake at the mo are:
      My new hamster running in his wheel, and just generally being beautiful :hearts:
      Worrying about jobs, and the interview I have on Thursday.
      Worrying about exam results.
      THE MESSIAH
      • Forum Sami Hyypia
      • Started Topic

• 471 posts | 20 
      Reply #9: Jun 19, 2007 09:37:36 am
      My eldest left for China at the weekend, to take up a teaching position in a brand new school out there.
      He sent me an e mail this morning to say he went out for a meal last night, with his new workmates............... .and " the meatballs out there..........
      really are the dogs bollocks".....anyone got any sleeping tablets :sleeping-smiley-011:
      Davejh65
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 62 posts |
      Reply #10: Jun 19, 2007 10:23:16 am
      I start a new job on Monday, but I still have my old job as well, going to try to do both, more money but loads more hassle and stress.  That keeps me awake at night.

BUT the most annoying thing keeping me awake, is the HEAT!   Waking up in the middle of the night sweating like a Turkish Wrestler's jock strap!!  just gone & bought a fan, hope it works, it's not even the middle of summer yet.

DH
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #11: Jun 19, 2007 11:45:14 am
      The only thing that keeps me awake at night is my Mrs, and no it's not for that! , She has weird dreams and some nights she is twitching away like Michael Flatley doing a Riverdance show. A few months ago I woke up one morning with a nose like Fergie when He's out on the ale it was that red it glowed in the dark, so I take my nose and show it to my wife who then starts to apologise profusely. She then tells me that over the last few nights she had been having nightmares about mice and during the night when she was half asleep she could swear there was one of the little swine's poking out the bed on the pillow next to her, so she cracks it as hard as she can with her best Mike Tyson Replica punch but it didn't move so gathering up some courage she puts the bedside lamp on and notices to her horror (so she says?) that there is no mouse and she has lamped me one on the nose instead!
      So you think you might have trouble sleeping? I'm to scared to sleep in case she starts having nightmares about worms next because then I'm really in trouble.
      « Last Edit: Jun 19, 2007 11:56:22 am by Glenbuck »
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #12: Jun 19, 2007 12:10:24 pm
      The only things keeping me awake at night at the mo are :

1. New Job starting Monday

2. What clothes will i take away on hols with me without having to pay excess baggage charges - again !!   ???

3. Whens that yellow ticker on SSN gonna tell us Reds something we are interested in !!  ;) ;D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #13: Jun 19, 2007 01:05:44 pm
      when I was born, why didnt me mum christen me STELLA  ;) ;D

:laughing-smiley-014:

I think that's gonna be your new nickname for me now Smigger. Sorry, I mean Stella  ;)

So you think you might have trouble sleeping? I'm to scared to sleep in case she starts having nightmares about worms next because then I'm really in trouble.

I think you'd probably be best listening out for the mating call of the horn rimmed water buffalo mate!  ;)
      (that still makes me laugh that  :D )

Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #14: Jun 19, 2007 01:12:22 pm
      I think you'd probably be best listening out for the mating call of the horn rimmed water buffalo mate!  ;)
      (that still makes me laugh that  :D )

At least if she is making that noise I know she is asleep!, by the way Kenny mate if my Mrs ever asks I didn't call her that as she obviously looks like an angel when she's sleeping ::)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #15: Jun 19, 2007 01:18:25 pm
      At least if she is making that noise I know she is asleep!, by the way Kenny mate if my Mrs ever asks I didn't call her that as she obviously looks like an angel when she's sleeping ::)

Of course! That goes without saying mate  ;)
      What makes me laugh about it, is the reference to somebody snoring! I just know for a fact the next time I hear snoring, a horn rimmed water buffalo will pop into my head and then I'll be off laughing...
      davie t
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 501 posts |
      Reply #16: Jun 19, 2007 06:59:35 pm
      The only things keeping me awake at night is house hunting with all the fixed rates and mumbo jumbo that I don't understand. And the football shirt game.
      « Last Edit: Jun 20, 2007 06:54:28 pm by davie t »
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #17: Jun 21, 2007 04:22:02 pm
      Ahh I have a job, maybe two now, wohoo ;D

My interview today kept me awake last night though!
      THE MESSIAH
      • Forum Sami Hyypia
      • Started Topic

• 471 posts | 20 
      Reply #18: Jun 21, 2007 04:38:03 pm
      Well Done Nicola...........Thats great I am very pleased for you....Well Done

You shouldnt have worried tho, if you had'nt got the job....you could have sent me and the boy's round.... :action-smiley-060:
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #19: Jun 21, 2007 06:25:22 pm
      haha Genbuck that post made me laugh!

Things keeping me up a night.

1. cousin going to afganastan in september

2. how to break the news to smigger thats it's time for her to get off the road becasue im about to get on!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #20: Jun 21, 2007 06:30:12 pm
      haha Genbuck that post made me laugh!

Things keeping me up a night.

1. cousin going to afganastan in september

2. how to break the news to smigger thats it's time for her to get off the road becasue im about to get on!

First of all, good luck to your cousin mate. Hope he/she comes back safely.
      And second of all, you best break that news to Smigger after you've given her a bottle of Stella  ;) ;D

By the way, well done Nicola on the new job!!!!! :)
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #21: Jun 21, 2007 07:38:10 pm
      Cheers redkenny, sure he'll be fine.
      Smigger can you let me know when you've been on the stella? I have something to tell you!  ;D
      Richobaz
      • Only posts when we're losing...
      • Banned

• 869 posts | -98 
      Reply #22: Jun 21, 2007 08:48:43 pm
      I've got one...new to all this, so may be way off the 'loon' mark:

Animal Testing or Human Guinea Pig???

This first Suppository!

Now would you be the guy to step forward for this one?
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #23: Jun 21, 2007 09:00:03 pm
      Cheers redkenny, sure he'll be fine.
      Smigger can you let me know when you've been on the stella? I have something to tell you!  ;D

You passed your test ??  Well done and congrats Liverbird !!  I'll PM you my number and you can let me know when you go out   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 
      Ahh I have a job, maybe two now, wohoo ;D

My interview today kept me awake last night though!

Well done Nicola !!  I got a new job as well, I start Monday, when do you start yours ??  ;) ;D
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #24: Jun 21, 2007 09:22:17 pm
      You passed your test ??  Well done and congrats Liverbird !!  I'll PM you my number and you can let me know when you go out   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 

Well done Nicola !!  I got a new job as well, I start Monday, when do you start yours ??  ;) ;D
      :D not passed yet smigger, got my test next weekend!
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #25: Jun 21, 2007 09:44:54 pm
      :D not passed yet smigger, got my test next weekend!

Good Luck then mate !!  Let us know how you get on, which test centre are you going from ?? 
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #26: Jun 21, 2007 09:49:23 pm
      I dont actually know the name of the place i'll post it tomorrow when i can be arsed to find out.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #27: Jun 21, 2007 10:26:40 pm
      I dont actually know the name of the place I'll post it tomorrow when I can be arsed to find out.

Could be by ours mate - Norris Green? I'll avoid driving past like a possessed hells angel on acid, at the weekend  ;)

I got a new job as well, I start Monday, when do you start yours ??  ;) ;D

Congratulations Smigger!!!! No more rush hour journeys into town now then?
      If you would have let us know sooner I would popped down the offie and got you some of your faves to celebrate ;) ;D
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #28: Jun 22, 2007 12:15:05 am
      Good luck to everyone starting new jobs, taking tests and waiting for results!
      I know that 'night before the new job' feeling, it ain't easy but generally it's worth it in the end!
      Exams, everyone does them to a varying degree of difficulty but as long as you give it your all that's what matters.
      As for results well, the sky's the limit. If at first you don't succeed try, try again. If it doesn't break you it makes you and you will be rewarded for your efforts!

Just a funny note to end. When I got my GCSE results I was a bit nervous as most people are but the best result was for my woodwork. I struggled like F**k to make a simple mortice and tenon joint during the exam which kinda knackered up the rest of it to as I fell behind. So when I got my result it knew it would be pretty bad but I was horrified to find out they had actually marked me down as ABSENT!  :o ??? :-[    :D :D :D
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #29: Jun 22, 2007 05:54:38 am
      Could be by ours mate - Norris Green? I'll avoid driving past like a possessed hells angel on acid, at the weekend  ;)

Congratulations Smigger!!!! No more rush hour journeys into town now then?
      If you would have let us know sooner I would popped down the offie and got you some of your faves to celebrate ;) ;D

Still got to go into town Kenny, but not quite as far in, now working in the Cotton Exchange just a  bit nearer than going all the way down to the Queens Dock though !!  And i dont have to work anymore weekends - yippee !!  ;D  And i dont have to work till 8 o'clock every Wed night, and me wages have gone up, so all in all not too bad at all  ;)  Will never have to look for a shift swap for European nights at Anfield anymore on a Wednesday !!  That was a pain in the arse, if couldnt get a swap i used to have to take holidays all the time.  I think we should follow Liverbird when he goes out on his test  ;D ;D  We could follow him from the Red Peppers Club  :lmao:  He prob wont tell us where he's going from now !! - sorry Liverbird...
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #30: Jun 22, 2007 05:13:52 pm
      Still got to go into town Kenny, but not quite as far in, now working in the Cotton Exchange just a  bit nearer than going all the way down to the Queens Dock though !!  And I dont have to work anymore weekends - yippee !!  ;D  And I dont have to work till 8 o'clock every Wed night, and me wages have gone up, so all in all not too bad at all  ;)  Will never have to look for a shift swap for European nights at Anfield anymore on a Wednesday !!  That was a pain in the arse, if couldnt get a swap I used to have to take holidays all the time.  I think we should follow Liverbird when he goes out on his test  ;D ;D  We could follow him from the Red Peppers Club  :lmao:  He prob wont tell us where he's going from now !! - sorry Liverbird...

Good stuff Stella Smigger  ;D
      Chuffed for you getting the new job. I know what you mean about having to swap shifts on weeknight games. I used to work afternoon shifts and it would be a fight to the death to be able to swap or get a holiday in time. That is certainly one thing that used to keep me awake at night worrying about it!!
      Plus you'll be able to have a Stella or ten on a Friday night now hehe... ;)

As for Liverbird Smiggs, you get by the TA and I'll get by the Peppers at the other end. That way, he'll won't be able to escape us!  :D :D
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #31: Jun 22, 2007 08:33:21 pm
      Good stuff Stella Smigger  ;D
      Chuffed for you getting the new job. I know what you mean about having to swap shifts on weeknight games. I used to work afternoon shifts and it would be a fight to the death to be able to swap or get a holiday in time. That is certainly one thing that used to keep me awake at night worrying about it!!
      Plus you'll be able to have a Stella or ten on a Friday night now hehe... ;)

As for Liverbird Smiggs, you get by the TA and I'll get by the Peppers at the other end. That way, he'll won't be able to escape us!  :D :D

He'll probably scarper off down Fairmead Road now he's read this !  :D :D :D
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #32: Jun 22, 2007 08:38:29 pm

Done my test at Norris Green, absolute nightmare to find if you're not from there. None of the locals even seemed to know where it was!
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #33: Jun 24, 2007 08:04:40 pm
      Thanks guys I had my first shift today.. It was like I'd never left hehe.

Good luck with driving test Liverbird!!

My cousin is going to Afghanistan in October too with the Army!
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #34: Jun 24, 2007 10:23:21 pm
      Watch it pullin' outa the Norris Green centre! They fly up and down there! I'm bookin my test as soon as I get the wonga  >:( which might be a while  :laugh: Good luck with your test Liverbird!

Well in on the first shift! I need a new job aswell as the pub as it's too much working with and serving the same faces all the time! Plus due to a previously underlined lack of wonga!  8)
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #35: Jun 25, 2007 07:25:31 pm
      I dont actually know the name of the place I'll post it tomorrow when I can be arsed to find out.

any news yet Liverbird ??  Is it this weekend ??  And what Test Centre ??  Just want to make arrangements to meet RedKenny  !!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #36: Jun 25, 2007 11:58:33 pm
      any news yet Liverbird ??  Is it this weekend ??  And what Test Centre ??  Just want to make arrangements to meet RedKenny  !!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Don't worry Liverbird. We'll be too busy drinking Stella  ;) ;D ;D Honest....
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #37: Jun 26, 2007 12:53:16 am

Don't worry Liverbird. We'll be too busy drinking Stella  ;) ;D ;D Honest....

Stella??  Jesus what an awful beverage!  I like the style of the Aussies.  Fosters all the way!!

Don't tell my mother though,  I will get the cane :D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #38: Jun 26, 2007 01:01:55 am
      Done my test at Norris Green, absolute nightmare to find if you're not from there. None of the locals even seemed to know where it was!

Failed three times there. Thanks for reminding me. 
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #39: Jun 26, 2007 01:05:46 am
      I got a new job as well, I start Monday, when do you start yours ??  ;) ;D

Well done to you, and to Nicola and I doubt Liverbird will be troubling any of you near Norris Green when he lives in the Channel Islands... do keep up ;)
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #40: Jun 26, 2007 09:50:13 am
      Sorry did I answer, I started on Sunday hehe.

Only thing keeping me awake now is my hamster!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,785 posts | 6741 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #41: Jun 26, 2007 10:02:17 am
      Stella??  Jesus what an awful beverage!  I like the style of the Aussies.  Fosters all the way!!

Court, we don't drink it down here mate, it's crap....we just export it ;)
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #42: Jun 26, 2007 09:55:30 pm

Don't tell my mother though,  I will get the cane :D

Court, Stella is an adult beverage, you will learn to appreciate it when you get a little older, I promise you !!  ;D ;D ;D

Even AussieRed doesnt like Fosters !  theyre giving it away  ;)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #43: Jun 26, 2007 10:47:43 pm
      Well done to you, and to Nicola and I doubt Liverbird will be troubling any of you near Norris Green when he lives in the Channel Islands... do keep up ;)

:D Yeah, good point actually if that's the case....

By the way Nicola, good luck to your cousin. Hope he or she returns safely.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #44: Jun 27, 2007 06:22:10 pm
      :D Yeah, good point actually if that's the case....

By the way Nicola, good luck to your cousin. Hope he or she returns safely.

RedKenny, fancy a trip to Jersey then ??  ;D ;D ;D
      Wellzy
      • Forum John Barnes

• 422 posts |
      • Sports Journalist
      Reply #45: Jun 27, 2007 07:55:53 pm
      someone special on my mind ;D!!!  :huggles:  ;D
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #46: Jun 27, 2007 09:15:57 pm

Well let us into the secret then  ;) ;D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #47: Jun 27, 2007 10:28:26 pm
      RedKenny, fancy a trip to Jersey then ??  ;D ;D ;D

Do they sell Stella in Jersey Smigger? ;D

Yeah come on mate. Let's hear who's keeping you awake at night? :o :o Actually, forget that.....
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #48: Jun 27, 2007 10:49:07 pm
      Do they sell Stella in Jersey Smigger? ;D
      Yeah come on mate. Let's hear who's keeping you awake at night? :o :o Actually, forget that.....

They must do RedKenny, and the best thing about it is that its probably duty free !!   ;D ;D ;D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #49: Jun 27, 2007 11:12:26 pm
      They must do RedKenny, and the best thing about it is that its probably duty free !!   ;D ;D ;D

:D
      I'll hire a van....it'll be like Max and Paddys trip to France!
      Liverbird can drive us back. ;) ;D ;D
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #50: Jun 28, 2007 04:57:55 pm
      :D
      I'll hire a van....it'll be like Max and Paddys trip to France!
      Liverbird can drive us back. ;) ;D ;D

:lmao:   With or without 'L' Plates ??  We need to know if he passed his test, he hasnt said anything yet  ;) ;D   

comeonyoureds
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 139 posts |
      Reply #51: Jun 29, 2007 03:41:57 pm
      ive been worrying about my degree reult. i got it this morning and found out i got a 2.1 so i'm really really happy :)
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #52: Jun 29, 2007 04:19:30 pm
      I am really happy you got the result you wanted, i have always admired anyone who can apply themselves to studying so well. The only certificates i got where my 25m swimming certificate and my cycling proficiency badge!! so well done. :gt-happyup:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #53: Jun 29, 2007 06:00:24 pm
      Yeah congratulations comeonyoureds!!!! 2.1's a boss result! chuffed for you! :)

:lmao:   With or without 'L' Plates ??  We need to know if he passed his test, he hasnt said anything yet  ;) ;D  

Defo with the L plates Smigger. Wouldn't want to put our Stella in jeopardy now would we  ;) ;D
      If you've had your test Liverbird, I hope you passed it mate.
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #54: Jun 29, 2007 06:41:50 pm
      Test Tomorrow! I'll be on the lookout for Smigger and Redkenny!! Bloody Nervous now!
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #55: Jun 29, 2007 06:51:02 pm
      ive been worrying about my degree reult. I got it this morning and found out I got a 2.1 so I'm really really happy :)

Well done and congrats !!  :ernaehrung004:

Good luck Liverbird, hope you pass, we need you to drive me and RK back home with a lorry load of Stella  :lmao: :drink: 
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #56: Jun 29, 2007 06:59:05 pm
      Well done and congrats !!  :ernaehrung004:

Good luck Liverbird, hope you pass, we need you to drive me and RK back home with a lorry load of Stella  :lmao: :drink: 

:lmao:

Seriously though Liverbird. Good luck mate.  :superkewl:
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #57: Jun 29, 2007 07:06:55 pm
      Don't let these two put you off mate, good luck with your driving test.

Remember the best drivers pass first time !!

Don't worry about your reverse parking, emergency stop, mirrors, handbrake, indicators, old people crossing the road, kids throwing stuff at your car, smiggs & kenny round the next corner etc.

It's dead easy !!!
      Now have an early night, read your highway code and hope for quiet roads tomorrow !!

Best of luck mate  ;)
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #58: Jun 29, 2007 07:12:57 pm

Remember the best drivers pass first time !!

Yeah me !!!    :lmao: 
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #59: Jun 29, 2007 07:16:37 pm

thought you'd come under the category of old people crossing the road   :lmao:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #60: Jun 29, 2007 07:16:51 pm
      Don't worry about your reverse parking, emergency stop, mirrors, handbrake, indicators, old people crossing the road, kids throwing stuff at your car, smiggs & kenny round the next corner etc.

You forgot reversing around a corner Tommo  :D
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #61: Jun 29, 2007 07:18:21 pm
      You forgot reversing around a corner Tommo  :D

we could always follow him around the course, wouldnt want to frighten him by jumping out !!    :lmao:
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #62: Jun 29, 2007 07:25:08 pm
      You two are making me F***ing nervous! Im not reading this thread till sunday now!
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #63: Jun 29, 2007 07:30:36 pm
      Aww !! Dont be nervous Liverbird, you will be brill, just take your time, and you'll pass.  When i went on my test, i made an ar*se of reversing around the corner, i just stopped the car safely, and told the examiner i was doing it again.  They said 'fine' and let me do it again and i passed first time.  Promise you that me and RK will stay up here in Redland !!  But we might meet you later for a cyberspace celebratory drink !!   :ernaehrung004:

GOOD LUCK  :-*
      thought you'd come under the category of old people crossing the road   :lmao:

A mature woman has many many attributes Tommo !!   ;) ;D ;D ;D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #64: Jun 29, 2007 07:37:33 pm
      Well said Smiggs! Good luck Liverbird!

I messed up reversing around the corner on my first test as well. Done exactly the same as you Smigger, but still failed?? Now how does that work I wonder?.... ;) :D ;D
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #65: Jun 29, 2007 07:39:07 pm
      Well said Smiggs! Good luck Liverbird!

I messed up reversing around the corner on my first test as well. Done exactly the same as you Smigger, but still failed?? Now how does that work I wonder?.... ;) :D ;D

You should of worn your low-cut top  ;) ;D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #66: Jun 29, 2007 07:41:12 pm
      You should of worn your low-cut top  ;) ;D

So the mini skirt was a waste of time then was it?  ::)  :D
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #67: Jun 29, 2007 07:47:21 pm
      So the mini skirt was a waste of time then was it?  ::)  :D

Not completely, you just forgot to shave your legs :D :D :D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #68: Jun 29, 2007 07:48:50 pm
      Not completely, you just forgot to shave your legs :D :D :D

comeonyoureds
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 139 posts |
      Reply #69: Jun 30, 2007 11:51:00 am
      thanks for the congrats everyone!  ;D and good luck liverbird!  :happy:
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #70: Jun 30, 2007 08:47:04 pm
      ^ Congrats!!

I am going to sleep well tonight cos I'm shattered hehe.
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #71: Jun 30, 2007 10:02:59 pm
      I PASSED!!!!!
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #72: Jun 30, 2007 10:38:12 pm
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #73: Jun 30, 2007 11:10:58 pm

Congratulations mate!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #74: Jul 01, 2007 02:58:49 am

YES!!!!! Get in there!

I knew you'd pass mate. Looks like me and Smigger have got somone else to pick on now  ;)

Well in Liverbird!!! :)
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #75: Jul 01, 2007 10:04:08 am

Oh well done Liverbird, i'm thrilled to bits for you, i was panicking all day in case me and RK had put you off !!   ;D  Better watch out for you on the road now eh ??   :superkewl:
      THE MESSIAH
      • Forum Sami Hyypia
      • Started Topic

• 471 posts | 20 
      Reply #76: Jul 01, 2007 10:34:55 am
      Well Done !!! liverbird.........It was never in doubt really was it ?
      comeonyoureds
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 139 posts |
      Reply #77: Jul 01, 2007 01:04:57 pm
      well done liverbird!  ;D
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #78: Jul 01, 2007 06:23:34 pm
      Ahh well done.. how many minors?!
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #79: Feb 28, 2009 01:37:47 am
      Old topic, but thought I had to post in it!

Kids keeping me awake tonight - number one peed his bed, number two wanted a glass of water, and number three wanted a bottle. All that done, rolled back into back, but couldn't get to sleep!

Plenty of stuff to worry about, isn't it funny how problems seem about a thousand times more complicated in the middle of the night, you worry about stuff you wouldn't think twice about in the light of day.

Sometimes funny things - I was wondering about all the oil we're pumping out of the planet, rapidly running out, then thought "What happens underground when we've taken so many millions upon billions of litres of oil? Is the entire Middle East one day going to collapse?". :D We could forget about DIC or any Arab oil-based company taking over from Hicks and Gillett then!  :D

Going to get back to bed now, at 31 years of age, I need my beauty sleep more than ever! ;)
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #80: Feb 28, 2009 01:43:31 am
      Things keeping me awake seems to be anything and everything. Such as, i wonder if it's raining 30 miles from me :D

Other things such as my nephew deciding he wants to go home at 4am and starts crying - Not best pleased about that seeing as my room is right next to his!
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #81: Feb 28, 2009 01:48:38 am
      Things include....

Not being tired
      Not having any reason to get up early in the morning so no need to sleep early
      Not being bothered to shut down the computer :P
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #82: Feb 28, 2009 02:58:25 am
      Plenty of stuff to worry about, isn't it funny how problems seem about a thousand times more complicated in the middle of the night, you worry about stuff you wouldn't think twice about in the light of day.

Sometimes funny things - I was wondering about all the oil we're pumping out of the planet, rapidly running out, then thought "What happens underground when we've taken so many millions upon billions of litres of oil? Is the entire Middle East one day going to collapse?". :D We could forget about DIC or any Arab oil-based company taking over from Hicks and Gillett then!  :D

Going to get back to bed now, at 31 years of age, I need my beauty sleep more than ever! ;)

Brilliant. I'll let you know if I dream about land collapsing mate. Because after reading that, I probably will.  ;)
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #83: Mar 03, 2009 02:58:47 am
      If freezing is zero degrees, what's twice as cold?
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #84: Mar 03, 2009 03:18:01 am
      The thing that keeps me awake at night is wondering if crop circles can be square.
      Joey B
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,664 posts | 46 
      Reply #85: Mar 03, 2009 04:32:54 pm
       If we only use bath towels when we are clean.Why do they need to be washed?

:giveup:
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #86: Mar 03, 2009 11:52:35 pm
      Girls, can't fend them off, they always wake me up for more, im sick of it.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #87: Mar 03, 2009 11:58:30 pm
      If freezing is zero degrees, what's twice as cold?

-136 degrees C.
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #88: Mar 04, 2009 09:25:04 am
      what about if a big cave appeared in the earth somewhere and all the water leaked into it, that would keep me awake
      liverpoolgirl
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 86 posts |
      Reply #89: Mar 04, 2009 01:09:29 pm
      Toothache has kept me awake for the past two nights

but it's all sorted now.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #90: Mar 04, 2009 07:09:47 pm
      Worrying how I'm gonna find me spendies for 2 holidays  :lmao:

Have just booked today to go here on 29th April, 8 weeks away  ;D   Then off to Tenerife on 4th July.   ;D  Sure I'll manage though, might have to sell me body, to make up the shortfall !!  (That's at least a guaranteed £5.00)   :lmao:

http://www.olympicholidays.com/cyprus/protaras/domniki-apartments-and-pool/q.sp.11404..q.html
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #91: Mar 04, 2009 07:29:12 pm
      Last night? Worrying about this job I've got coming up and regretting having a parfait before going to bed...
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,270 posts | 2829 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #92: Mar 05, 2009 11:09:25 pm
      The thought of getting up for work in the morning

Quick Reply