Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. What size kit would you want to buy?

Small
      (6.3%)
      Medium
      (29.2%)
      Large
      (36.1%)
      XL
      (16%)
      XXL
      (6.9%)
      XXXL
      (5.6%)

Our Club, Our Shirt campaign (Kitsters shirt)

Read 45501 times
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Re: Kitster's Jersey To Go On Sale
      Reply #253: Aug 30, 2010 10:57:58 am
      That is awesome, send that pic to the Echo :) hopefully it'll get some media attention!
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #254: Sep 01, 2010 04:51:29 pm
      Just got my e-mail. WooHoo! may get a few weeks wear out of it.... fingers crossed.

Don't want to be wearing this after the 6th October.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #255: Sep 01, 2010 05:15:24 pm
      Got mine yesterday. I think it will get a leat one wear at the Birmingham match
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #256: Sep 01, 2010 07:47:05 pm
      Got mine yesterday. I think it will get a leat one wear at the Birmingham match
      Nice one.
      YorkshireRed
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 108 posts |
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      OUR CLUB, OUR SHIRT! £20 @ WWW.VIGA.CO.UK/LSU BUY IT NOW
      Reply #257: Sep 08, 2010 10:47:42 pm
      UPDATE 8th of September 2010-All sizes now in stock!

We have now received our stock by airfreight! Either order online @ www.viga.co.uk/lsu or phone Danielle or Laura on +44 (0)1382 205206/223466.

www.viga.co.uk/lsu  

http://lsu.viga.co.uk

UPDATE 8th of September 2010-All sizes now in stock!

We have now received our stock by airfreight! Either order online or phone Danielle or Laura on +44 (0)1382 205206/223466.

WHY BUY
      The shirt is black - because we're in mourning for OUR  club. Why buy it??? It's a really simple one this, but some, still don't get it... OUR club is being systematically destroyed by owners that don't care for it or for US. There are numerous examples of their disregard for us and their assumption that we will continue to buy official merchandise whilst they profit by loading OUR club with THEIR debt is unacceptable. Just think about the numbers for a minute: Group debts of £473M, £85M - Interest repayments made by LFC since the Americans took control Annual losses of £55M Wasted money: £51M spent on plans for a new stadium - remember "a spade in the ground within 60 days" - still waiting? That all boils down to £110k in interest paid out - EACH AND EVERY DAY - thanks to the crippling debts that the club has been saddled with. These things matter because they effect every past of the club from the price of tickets and merchandise to the type of players we can attract. So, if there are reds out there that don't know these facts, then we need to educate them. Wear the shirt - spread the word.
      « Last Edit: Sep 08, 2010 10:56:32 pm by YorkshireRed »
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Re: OUR CLUB, OUR SHIRT! £20 @ WWW.VIGA.CO.UK/LSU BUY IT NOW
      Reply #258: Sep 08, 2010 11:00:41 pm
      We already have spread the word. Its in the. . . Buy Kitsters jersey thread. We have links to the website there.
      YorkshireRed
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 108 posts |
      Re: OUR CLUB, OUR SHIRT! £20 @ WWW.VIGA.CO.UK/LSU BUY IT NOW
      Reply #259: Sep 08, 2010 11:03:55 pm
      For the whole story from conception to production check out

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=259045.0
      YorkshireRed
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 108 posts |
      Reply #260: Sep 08, 2010 11:26:12 pm
      Yeah hidden away in "The Albert" where few ever venture, some good that'll do. Cheers.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #261: Sep 08, 2010 11:30:45 pm
      It was originally posted in the Kop but since moved by the mods. It still got plenty of support on here and there are a lot of us who have ordered the jersey and are supporting the Not A Penny More, e-mail campaigns
      YorkshireRed
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 108 posts |
      Reply #262: Sep 08, 2010 11:48:39 pm
      Now that it can be bought without the need for pre-ordering there will be more interest. As most people and especially 'guests' only visit The Kop it should be in there. There are only 4 weeks left before deadline day and this is a very visual representation of our discontent and is likely to garner more support from those 'fans' who are in the dark and even those from other clubs it should be more prominent. It gets people talking and thinking, but not if it can't be seen.
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #263: Sep 08, 2010 11:59:55 pm
      I'm trying to buy the shirt online now and I can't even figure out how!
      YorkshireRed
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 108 posts |
      Reply #264: Sep 09, 2010 12:05:42 am
      I'm trying to buy the shirt online now and I can't even figure out how!
      There will be a new page up tomorrow allowing you to buy pre-ordered shirts give it a try then as I doubt anyone will be answering the phone now.
      YorkshireRed
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 108 posts |
      Reply #265: Sep 09, 2010 09:30:26 pm
      You can order shirts direct from them over the phone on the following number(s):

+44 (0)1382 205206 - this is the main number of our shirts, but if its constantly engaged, try

+44 (0)1382 223466 (this is a joint phone / fax line that diverts to fax if unanswered after 7 rings)
      YorkshireRed
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 108 posts |
      Reply #266: Sep 09, 2010 09:34:03 pm
      Quote from: Jonny J
      If you haven't ordered yet or were so impressed by the quality you want more ( ;)) then Viga and their web developer are working flat out to get a much more straightforward order processing front page up and running (hopefully by the end of today) that will allow you to just get on select what you want from stock and pay for it there and then.
      Its how I wanted it to run from the start, but because of all of the risks involved in setting this up and catering for demand, customs, etc it wasn't possible until we had the stock in the warehouses at Viga.
      So, I'll be back on later to let you know when the webpage is up and running to take orders, but in the meantime please do use the phone lines.

ISSUES
           * There are no doubt some of you that will be a bit pissed off with any complications experienced - I'm sorry for that, but please bear in mind that I've tried to set something up here in next to no time at all and apart from these issues that came up over the past 2 days I wasn't aware of any problems in the process.
           * There are also some out there who've duplicated orders - again, apologies for any issues caused in the order process. if you don't want or need the extra shirts, then please dont feel compelled to take them! Just let Viga know whats happened - believe me, you wont be able to trump some of the stuff thats gone on in sorting this out - theres no embarrassment in cancelling a genuinely duplicate order.
          * There's also some out there who've been honest enough to put their hands up and say - I cant scrape the money together this month. Thats no worries either. Let us know if thats the case and also let us know when you will have the £20 so that we can hold your pre-order for you.

* But, and I hate to say it, there are well over 30% that have just turned their backs so far. E-mails have been sent and ignored. Calls have been made and ignored our met with a "not interested". You lot should hang your heads in shame.
      YorkshireRed
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 108 posts |
      Reply #267: Sep 09, 2010 09:46:32 pm
      Quote from: Jonny J
      The 'OurClub. OurShirt' / 'Viga' website is now DEFINITELY able to take credit card payments directly (via Sagepay).

As I'm sure you can appreciate, this has been a massive learning curve for me and for the guys at Viga - I've never been involved in developing anything like this before now and they've never done direct marketing and the world of footy shirts has NEVER turned around a shirt like this in anything less than half of the time that we've managed to cobble this together, so once again - massive thanks to all for the support and a massive thanks to the team at Viga.

There have been a few posts today asking about lead-times and stuff from the point of ordering... let me try and clear it up:

Now that we've got stock / whilst we've got stock there are plenty of shirts in all sizes to pick from
      Once you've made your choice and either phoned in an order or placed it via the website you'll receive a confirmation email
      Your shirt will be despatched from Viga's warehouse in Scotland the very next working day
      Lead-times in UK seem to be variable but between 1-3 days MAX
      Lead-times to Europe have been more variable, but I think we'll only get a true sense of the actual lead-time now that orders will be fulfilled direct from stock - I'd reckon about 7 days.
      Further afield, sorry, but I haven't a clue.

What's absolute fact is that they will all be despatched within 1 working day of the order being placed/confirmed.

Any issues with orders / phone lines / payment or any part of the process, PLEASE CONTACT VIGA
      IF you're struggling or they don't respond, then please do feel free to pm me and i'll do everything I can to sort you out, but please bear in mind I've got well over 50pms to get through most days and Im trying to do other stuff like support ShanklyBoys effort on the Black Flag campaign.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #268: Sep 09, 2010 10:09:22 pm
      The lads deserve a lot of credit for this. A lot of effort put in to producing the jersey. They look well and get the message hammered home. Credit card option is a great idea. Hopefully that will see the orders increase
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #269: Sep 10, 2010 11:23:44 am
      Mine is on order - Looking forward to it! will get some odd looks in Herne Bay - As no one knows the state of the club! Time to preach! AMEN BROTHERS
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      Reply #270: Sep 10, 2010 11:24:26 am
      Arrived today! Hopfully just in time to get some use out of it before they sod off.
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #271: Sep 10, 2010 02:17:25 pm
      Oh yes....but I'm still waiting for my e-mail!

Super picture lads ,well done, looks the part just ordered 3 for me and the kids.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #272: Sep 11, 2010 01:44:43 pm
      Now that it can be bought without the need for pre-ordering there will be more interest. As most people and especially 'guests' only visit The Kop it should be in there.

We have absolutely nothing against this notion and I for one hold my hat off to all the reds who've put the graft in to make this happen. Total respect and admiration. (I've added your updated post into the first post of this thread and changed the title so it's a bit more to the point.)

But buying a few 'homemade' shirts and then still going the match at Anfield is counter productive and in my view, crazy. That is why the Not A Penny More campaign is stickied in The Kop and this thread is in The Albert. Our focus is simple and to the point mate. Plus we don't want to cloud peoples minds with more than one campaign.

Can anyone give me a simple, honest breakdown of where the money goes from these shirt purchases?
      « Last Edit: Sep 11, 2010 01:50:46 pm by redkenny »
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      Re: Our Club, Our Shirt campaign (Kitsters shirt)
      Reply #273: Sep 11, 2010 10:44:51 pm
      Can anyone give me a simple, honest breakdown of where the money goes from these shirt purchases?

The label on my shirt, states that "Any profits from the sale of this shirt will be donated to HJC and SOS"
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #274: Sep 12, 2010 10:22:58 am
      Mine will be getting an airing at todays game lets hope its the only time I get to wear it
      LFCBAFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,539 posts | 30 
      • Scousers rule the country!
      Reply #275: Sep 19, 2010 04:41:08 pm
      Saw someone in a pub in Barrow today with this shirt on

Quick Reply