Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

James Corden And Patrick Stewart In Onstage Argument

Read 7068 times
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Re: James Corden And Patrick Stewart In Onstage Argument
      Reply #23: Jun 11, 2010 11:49:06 am
      Whatever your opinion of Corden though, it was still an unneccessary comment to make. A very strange one at that.

Then the comment about 'belly away if you like the Jonas Brothers'. What the F**k?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #24: Jun 11, 2010 01:05:27 pm
      Whatever your opinion of Corden though, it was still an unneccessary comment to make. A very strange one at that.

Then the comment about 'belly away if you like the Jonas Brothers'. What the F**k?
      No doubt mate it was an odd one got the idea he was just trying to tune in and wanted some odd ball response off the fat lad but Corden got embarrassed and it spread, don't think Patrick was there for anything but the money and was out of his depth or culture group.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #25: Jun 12, 2010 12:37:59 am
      James Corden is seriously beginning to get on my nerves now.

Just seen he's gonna be in Doctor Who? F***ing hell man. I'm willing to wage a bet that he'll soon be in Eastenders.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,352 posts | 1630 
      Reply #26: Jun 12, 2010 12:49:48 am
       Well i will buck the trend i think he is one fat man who dosen.t take himself that seriously,y perhaps its because i love Gavin and Stacey  perhaps its because its funny but i heard the spat on radio and just because you're fat does that mean you cant have a career and some great actor can just rip you off well in James i say keep it coming kid  ;D
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,013 posts | 3352 
      Reply #27: Jun 12, 2010 01:26:00 am
      Well i will buck the trend i think he is one fat man who dosen.t take himself that seriously,y perhaps its because i love Gavin and Stacey  perhaps its because its funny but i heard the spat on radio and just because you're fat does that mean you cant have a career and some great actor can just rip you off well in James i say keep it coming kid  ;D

Corden usually does laugh it off, he usually takes the piss out of himself about being a bit plump.

But regardless of how anybody feels about either of them, they both made themselves look like pricks. But as I said earlier, if it gets them in the media spotlight for a little bit longer then it's worth looking like a pr**k for them. Not that either of them need the spotlight, Patrick Stewart is a very respected actor and James Corden is here, there and everywhere at the minute, which is why I'm actually surprised it's those two who've decided to have this "spat".
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #28: Jun 13, 2010 04:44:17 pm
      Seemed like a bit of a random thing for Stewart to come out with? Corden looked quite embarrassed, and Stewart goes on about the Jonas Brothers? What the F**k is that all about?!

Quick Reply