Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

FIFA 11

Read 59812 times
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 31,386 posts | 2823 
      FIFA 11
      Jun 15, 2010 11:13:58 am
      Fifa 11 announced
      9 Jun 2010

Redefining player authenticity...

All-New Personality+ Enables Players to Behave and Perform as True Individuals

Electronic Arts today revealed that its top-selling franchise from EA SPORTS will redefine player authenticity when FIFA 11 launches this Fall on the PlayStation(r)3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360(r) videogame and entertainment system. FIFA 11 reinvents player authenticity - on and off the ball - for every player and at every position on the pitch with Personality+, an all-new feature that sees individual abilities reflected in game, enabling clear differentiation for every player.

"Personality+ is the evolution of individual distinctiveness that sees a footballer's abilities on the pitch mirrored authentically in our game, creating individual personalities in FIFA 11," said Executive Producer Kaz Makita. "We have reached a level of sophistication within our game engine where footballers in our game will behave and perform as true individuals."

Personality+ distinguishes individual footballers from one another by utilizing a database that evaluates and grades each player's skill-set over 36 attributes and 57 traits. The EA SPORTS FIFA franchise utilizes a network of 1700 scouts, editors and reviewers positioned around the world to evaluate each player, creating one of the world's most comprehensive databases to drive its market-leading football engine. Personality+ plus will be integrated everywhere in-game. Elite players are now empowered to showcase their world class skills. Real Madrid's Kaka will deliver crisp, creative passes, Barcelona's Andres Iniesta will utilize tighter turns and close control to dribble through defenses, Manchester United's Wayne Rooney will hold off defenders and strike shots from distance with pace, and top-flight defenders like Giorgio Chiellini of Juventus will anticipate, predict and react to offensive players to win back possession. New body types and player models will further distinguish each player on the pitch. In addition, goalkeepers have also been injected with Personality+. The real-life personality of the keeper, whether acrobatic or traditional, will dictate his style in game. Dive attributes will determine the keepers with the ability to reach for further shots while reflex attributes determine reaction times, so a keeper like Petr Cech of Chelsea FC will be able to showcase world-class skills.

FIFA 11 introduces new Pro Passing where pass accuracy is determined by a gamer's ability on the control pad, and player skill, situation and urgency on the pitch, yielding a deeply rewarding passing system. Poor decisions or over/under striking the ball will mean error-prone outcomes. New types of passes such as swerve passes will enable players to make a safer and more effective play.

Building on FIFA 10 gameplay that won 50 sports game of the year awards, FIFA 11 continues to listen to its growing legion of FIFA fans around the world to refine gameplay in ways that matter most to fans. Visit http://www.facebook.com/easportsfifa to join the FIFA group to express feedback directly to game developers and receive exclusive content. New game modes and innovations will be revealed in the coming months along with features on other platforms.

FIFA 11 will be available in stores world-wide this Fall for the PlayStation3, Xbox 360, Wii, PC, PlayStation2 computer entertainment system, Nintendo DS, PSP (PlayStation Portable) system and mobile. It is developed under the EA SPORTS brand by EA Canada in Burnaby, B.C. The game has not yet been rated.

http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/news/item/file/FIFA-11-Announced

« Last Edit: Jun 15, 2010 11:47:07 am by CRK, Reason: Title in caps »
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Re: FIFA 11
      Reply #1: Jun 15, 2010 11:47:44 am
      Do you reckon Diouf will spit at fans, etc?
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
      Reply #2: Jun 15, 2010 12:34:19 pm
      Sounds mint. Apparently handballs will be a feature of Fifa's next installment.I find it hard to comprehend Fifa games improving. FIFA 10 was just perfect.
      LFCBAFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,539 posts | 30 
      • Scousers rule the country!
      Reply #3: Jun 15, 2010 06:11:01 pm
      Hope they bring diving out for it as well :P
      The Famous Kopite
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 789 posts | -22 
      • Edinburgh to Liverpool 260miles 4 90mins worth it
      Reply #4: Jun 15, 2010 06:12:56 pm
      Dont thing Diving will be included in fifa 11 as its Fifa they tryed for years to cut out cheating in real life.
      jonty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,640 posts | 36 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #5: Jun 15, 2010 07:41:22 pm
      Yeah :)
      Sounds class, can't wait
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #6: Jun 16, 2010 11:26:39 pm
      This one better have a bloody decent soundtrack!!!

And also cut out the ridiculous goals that I manage to concede. E.g. My defender tripping over my onrushing keeper, leaving the striker with an open goal to score in.

Ok I admit it. I was struggling to think of a way to improve on Fifa 10!
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 31,386 posts | 2823 
      Reply #7: Jun 17, 2010 12:48:18 am
      Custom soundtracks and chants mate!
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #8: Jun 17, 2010 12:32:20 pm
      Custom soundtracks and chants mate!

Is that a suggestion or a fact.

Please be the latter.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 31,386 posts | 2823 
      Reply #9: Jun 17, 2010 12:36:44 pm
      Is that a suggestion or a fact.

Please be the latter.

Fact. ;D
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #10: Jun 17, 2010 01:12:32 pm
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #11: Jun 17, 2010 01:15:50 pm
      :lmao: :lmao:
      jonty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,640 posts | 36 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #12: Jun 17, 2010 06:08:43 pm
      :lmao:

I can see plenty of ways they can improve
      Such as the stadium issue, maybe including a few managers like in WC2010 game, could have a set of 5-10 chants for each team / top team and you can select them? Erm, Suppose with the technology nowadays graphics can always be improved, loan deals to count for something at the start of MM, players characteristics - more step overs etc from Ronaldo

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
      « Last Edit: Jun 17, 2010 06:46:20 pm by Reslivo, Reason: Bit excessive, mate. »
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #13: Jun 25, 2010 12:30:12 pm
      I don't understand this personality thing ???
      Ov3rdose
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,961 posts | 17 
      Reply #14: Jun 25, 2010 12:59:52 pm
      I don't understand this personality thing ???
      The players will act like in real life (I think). Like Adebayor stepping on van Persie's head and acting like it was nothing, Ronaldo doing a lot of tricks and diving etc.
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #15: Jun 25, 2010 02:45:10 pm
      The players will act like in real life (I think). Like Adebayor stepping on van Persie's head and acting like it was nothing, Ronaldo doing a lot of tricks and diving etc.

Oh, okay....thats class but i can't imagine that it would be accuarte for each player.
      jonty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,640 posts | 36 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #16: Jun 25, 2010 04:24:09 pm
      No i bet it will only be for like the top 10 maybe 20 players in the world
      Or only players with specific characteristics
      This will hopefully be expanded over Fifa's to come along with the amount of stadiums and managers

On saying that about managers, if they do decide to include some, there should hopefully be a sort of manager transfer system included?
      Arrie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,763 posts | 64 
      • Being safe is risky nowadays.
      Reply #17: Jun 25, 2010 05:54:52 pm
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #18: Jun 26, 2010 07:50:56 am

Jeez i had way too much to drink at last years Evil Empire reunion piss-up.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #19: Jul 15, 2010 12:56:57 pm
      jonty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,640 posts | 36 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #20: Jul 15, 2010 01:16:30 pm
      Also new this year in FIFA 11 is Custom Audio, which enables fans to assign chants for every team and league in the game. Fans can set their home club's chants to play during player introductions, halftime, and after goals - even  hearing their name echo in the stands of Old Trafford or San Siro with created chants for their Virtual Pro. Plus, fans now have the ability to play music from their hard drive in game.

This sounds F***ing immense :P
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #21: Jul 15, 2010 01:21:40 pm
      HAHAHAHA OMG.

Do you reckon that means you record yourself or you download audio files/you have to choose things that are already on the game?
      jonty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,640 posts | 36 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #22: Jul 15, 2010 01:32:12 pm
      Nah i reckon they're already on the game, but i wouldn't be surprised if there was extra downloadable content :P
      Torres song on for when he scores ;) YNWA when we come out and at the end of the game

MATEEEEEEE, F***ing class haha

Quick Reply