Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Vuvuzelas at Anfield

Read 6871 times
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Vuvuzelas at Anfield
      Jun 16, 2010 11:10:46 pm
      Am I the only one whos worried whoppers are gonna start bringing them to Anfield? Just read how they're selling in their 10's of thousands here and I can see idiots starting to take them to football league games if it seems alright to take them to World Cup games.

I wont be going to Anfield again whilst H+G are in charge, but if I was somehow and someone started blowing one of those things Id have to track em down and break the F***ing thing over their head.  :mad:
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Re: Vuvuzelas at Anfield
      Reply #1: Jun 16, 2010 11:16:21 pm
      I reckon everyone vuvuzela's until H&G have gone.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,333 posts | 2834 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #2: Jun 16, 2010 11:21:13 pm
      :lmao: I for one think it would be hilarious. As a temporary thing, of course, some kind of joke about the World Cup. And then get rid of them of course, I would kill myself if I had to listen to vuvuzelas watching Liverpool games too!
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,160 posts | 1288 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #3: Jun 16, 2010 11:22:48 pm
      If anyone in my vicinity blows a Vuvuzela horn i will snap it in half and smash it up their nostrils until they protrude from the top of their skull. Whether that be at a football match or just in the street.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #4: Jun 16, 2010 11:23:15 pm
      Season ticket holders should use them to protest.

LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #5: Jun 16, 2010 11:24:05 pm

That can be SOS's new master plan to get the Yanks out. Would suit them. Make alot of noise for the sake of making noise.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #6: Jun 16, 2010 11:26:10 pm
      Jeez, now we're graspin at straws. I'm with Hardcore, F**k roight off!
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #7: Jun 16, 2010 11:28:51 pm
      Think that Stamford Bridge needs them, at least something would be making noise then
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,682 posts | 6976 
      Reply #8: Jun 16, 2010 11:30:55 pm
      Am I the only one whos worried whoppers are gonna start bringing them to Anfield?
      I won't be there so they can do what they want.

They'll probably buy them in the club shop as well to give H&G a few more quid.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #9: Jun 16, 2010 11:37:10 pm
      To be frank, if this was all we had to be worried about, I wouldn't mind. Seriously.

I F***ing hate the things but if it pissed some of the whoppers off who won't get behind the team at the match, I'd laugh my head off.
      supaerheraw
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts |
      Reply #10: Jun 16, 2010 11:42:19 pm
      We could also bring some megaphones and shout in them like those Spanish teams do. :)
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,333 posts | 2834 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #11: Jun 16, 2010 11:48:07 pm
      I keep laughing when I think of the Kop blowing their vuvuzelas before the first game of the season at Anfield. I think it would be good sense of humour. Then just get rid of them of course. Ok, I know the times at Anfield are not exactly for good sense of humour so it shouldnt happen. But it's a funny scene in my head.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #12: Jun 16, 2010 11:50:29 pm
      Jester hats and cameras have pushed me to the edge....these would make me fly off it :f_steam:
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #13: Jun 17, 2010 12:16:24 am
      Went to the Wales S/Africa game two weeks ago and some kid was blowing one of them gazoot type horns all through the first half ended up having a row with the parents as it did my fckin head in and instead of adding to the atmosphere it was totally ruining it ,now if i had to go to anfield and listen to one of them things i would seriously blow a fckin fuse,worst racket i have ever heard in a stadium, anyone who thinks they are entertaining or funny should be locked in the funny farm.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #14: Jun 17, 2010 12:32:48 am
      To be frank, if this was all we had to be worried about, I wouldn't mind. Seriously.

I f**king hate the things but if it pissed some of the whoppers off who won't get behind the team at the match, I'd laugh my head off.
      I'd rather be myself Kenny, anyway ban them everywhere.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,333 posts | 2834 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #15: Jun 17, 2010 02:16:22 am
      Went to the Wales S/Africa game two weeks ago and some kid was blowing one of them gazoot type horns all through the first half ended up having a row with the parents as it did my fckin head in and instead of adding to the atmosphere it was totally ruining it ,now if I had to go to anfield and listen to one of them things I would seriously blow a fckin fuse,worst racket I have ever heard in a stadium, anyone who thinks they are entertaining or funny should be locked in the funny farm.

:D

If that was directed to me, I mean it would be funny to have vuvuzelas before the game, just for a moment, as a joke. Like the beach balls. No one in their right mind would like to have this constant noise of the World Cup at Anfield.
      3-star-wool
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 155 posts | -11 
      Reply #16: Jun 17, 2010 02:26:55 am
      I keep laughing when I think of the Kop blowing their vuvuzelas before the first game of the season at Anfield. I think it would be good sense of humour. Then just get rid of them of course. Ok, I know the times at Anfield are not exactly for good sense of humour so it shouldnt happen. But it's a funny scene in my head.

How drearily unoriginal that would be. Let's leave that to the Boltons, Wigans, and Sunderlands of this world please.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #17: Jun 17, 2010 02:41:44 am
      How drearily unoriginal that would be. Let's leave that to the Boltons, Wigans, and Sunderlands of this world please.

Come on, he's only having a laugh. Leave him be.
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #18: Jun 17, 2010 06:29:37 am

We need some people to blow this outside of H&G's houses!!! Imagine them stuck in their home because a barricade of Liverpool fans blocked the perimeter of his house. And then to blow it for 24 hours would drive him mad!! :mad: I'll piss myself laughing if it happens though :lmao:
      TheKopite*****
      • Forum Ian St John

• 433 posts |
      Reply #19: Jun 17, 2010 08:04:15 am
      I'm in South Africa, every single person that can blow on that F**KING pipe, driving me absolutely bonkers!
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #20: Jun 17, 2010 09:46:45 am

I f**king hate the things but if it pissed some of the whoppers off who won't get behind the team at the match, I'd laugh my head off.

What Kenny said. ^

I'd love that to be our biggest worry.

And you never know, our famous atmosphere has been going downhill for a while now. Might take something to get the fans who do F**k all a bit noisy again.
      yozz1982
      • Forum John Toshack

• 267 posts |
      • http://kitster29.deviantart.com/
      Reply #21: Jun 17, 2010 09:54:01 am
      I challenge you to go for more than 2 minutes  >:D

http://www.spitorswallow.co.za/blowme.php
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,486 posts | 349 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #22: Jun 17, 2010 10:37:06 am
      We could also bring some megaphones and shout in them like those Spanish teams do. :)

Not sure they're allowed, but neither are cameras and they still flash like crazy! I say buy say a pack of mints or something from the club shop, get the bag and put the megaphone in it. They never check the club shop bags.

Quick Reply