Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 1st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D5 L8

Boycotting the Arsenal Game

Read 20998 times
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,281 posts | 2834 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Re: Boycotting the Arsenal Game
      Reply #345: Aug 15, 2010 11:40:50 pm
      A load of proper reds would have loved to be there today but stayed away for the best of reasons

True reds till the end, I know it hurt lads but you see the big pic at the end of the day. YNWA
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #346: Aug 16, 2010 12:39:54 am
      Hippocrasy,is the word that comes to mind.
      ozgooner
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 697 posts |
      • P-38 W-26 D-12 L-0 'Victoria Concordia Crescit'
      Reply #347: Aug 16, 2010 12:43:54 am
      I still haven't seen the game and i was wondering if the boycott message got thru , how many was there for the Arsenal game ?
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #348: Aug 16, 2010 01:22:37 am
      I still haven't seen the game and i was wondering if the boycott message got thru , how many was there for the Arsenal game ?

Full house.
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Reply #349: Aug 16, 2010 12:19:58 pm
      It was never going to work in terms of bums on seats. The likelyhood is it will create a poor atmosphere with all the day trippers and their cameras taking the seats instead.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #350: Aug 16, 2010 03:52:43 pm
      It was never going to work in terms of bums on seats. The likelyhood is it will create a poor atmosphere with all the day trippers and their cameras taking the seats instead.

It was a good atmosphere yesterday, up there with United last season.

Strange enough but there seemed less day trippers there than last season.
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #351: Aug 16, 2010 04:57:56 pm
      To be fair, does anyone really think a boycott is actually required now? I think RBS daily 2.5m repayments are going to do more to force Dumb and Dumber out than a few empty seats around Anfield.

As eurored said, we're in the end-game now. Fortunately for us it seems the yanks will be out soon, and so we can get back to getting behind Woy and our lads fully.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,281 posts | 2834 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #352: Aug 16, 2010 05:30:58 pm
      To be fair, does anyone really think a boycott is actually required now? I think RBS daily 2.5m repayments are going to do more to force Dumb and Dumber out than a few empty seats around Anfield.

As eurored said, we're in the end-game now. Fortunately for us it seems the yanks will be out soon, and so we can get back to getting behind Woy and our lads fully.

Full house yesterday. Its up to each individual whether they boycott or not. Them 2 could still be here for a few weeks yet and some people just dont want to spend a penny that will go in there pockets and fair play for that
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,251 posts | 924 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #353: Aug 20, 2010 08:59:18 pm
      Full house yesterday. Its up to each individual whether they boycott or not. Them 2 could still be here for a few weeks yet and some people just dont want to spend a penny that will go in there pockets and fair play for that
      With whats just happened the clowns will still be here for a while  :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam:

Quick Reply