Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Ricardo Quaresma (Internazionale -> Chelsea [Loan])

Read 37778 times
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      Re: Ricardo Quaresma (FC Porto)
      Reply #23: Jul 05, 2007 03:11:14 pm
      is great winger,I like he
      kopite4lyf
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #24: Jul 05, 2007 04:25:10 pm
      he had  great game against chelsea earlier this year and he fantastic shot with the outside of the boot which hit the bar

on the right we need alves or quaresma but we need a right winger aswell I watched thee u-21s and roysten drenthe looks like a good player and chelsea r linked with him and malouda so which ever 1 Chelsea don't sign we do and we shud get money for cisse. and have we sign Mascherano permanent yet.
      thekopster
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 68 posts | -5 
      Reply #25: Jul 05, 2007 05:38:14 pm
      swp is a good player he can take on people and track back and help the defender   and dont think we have singed mascharano permantly
      kopite4lyf
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #26: Jul 05, 2007 05:48:52 pm
      freddy adu is a good player we shud sign hes still young and very fast and talented
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #27: Jul 05, 2007 07:33:07 pm
      Freddy Adu is woeful! Kopite4lyf have you even seen him play! so overated....feel bad for the kid as he had far too much pressure placed upon him
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #28: Jul 05, 2007 07:45:13 pm
      Freddy Adu is woeful! Kopite4lyf have you even seen him play! so overated....feel bad for the kid as he had far too much pressure placed upon him

This lads name seems to crop up a bit, and I can only think of one explanation for it. On every footie manager game I've played the kid has been phenominal. I've never seen him play myself so can't really judge him, but I have never heard anyone that's seen him play have much good to say about him.
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #29: Jul 05, 2007 07:53:20 pm
      ha ha! yeah he's  pretty handy on the footie sims but is a bit of a lame duck on the actual pitch. DC united traded him to Real Salt Lake and he's been sorely exposed. He had those trails at United that went badly though over here they told a different story. The pressure on the kid was insane. With beckham on his way it will hopefully give him some time to improve.
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #30: Jul 05, 2007 09:34:15 pm
      I've never watched quaresma so i can't really comment on him, Adu i have never seen either, but after his trial at the mancs i haven't heard much of him, so he can't be as good as everyone is making out.
      reddog7
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts |
      Reply #31: Jul 05, 2007 09:42:10 pm
      quaresma looks the real deal to me.but does he get back enough for rafa?
      got to say it feels good to be talking about high profile players rather than players with potential ;D
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #32: Jul 05, 2007 09:51:40 pm
      that "nonsense" quote from parry could be a quote from anything. its not like hes quoted saying "it's nonsense that we have or will bid for quaresma"
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #33: Jul 05, 2007 10:46:54 pm
      I saw Quaresma for Portugal against Brazil in a friendly and he totally out shone C.Ronaldo in that match.
      Honestly that was the first time I ever heard of Ricardo Quaresma and I was like who the f*** is he.. he's well good!

His step overs, tricks and flicks were better than Ronaldo's, better crossing and more intelligent than Ronaldo.. only difference is is that Ronaldo is so much more direct that Quaresma!

We must get Ricardo Quaresma whatever the cost! He can sulk but look at Bellamy, he's 10 times worse!
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #34: Jul 05, 2007 10:54:43 pm
      I saw Quaresma for Portugal against Brazil in a friendly and he totally out shone C.Ronaldo in that match.
      Honestly that was the first time I ever heard of Ricardo Quaresma and I was like who the f*** is he.. he's well good!

Sounds good enough for me.  As long as he isn't a cheating b***ard.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #35: Jul 07, 2007 06:47:03 am
      Hey guys, i would love to see him join. As Ra Ra Rafa pointed out, his tricks out shone Ronaldo. He would be the best player in the world if he signed for us. Give him one year and he would be better than Ronaldo. His flair, speed and extremely accurate cross scares the living daylights out of defences in Portugal.
      Richobaz
      • Only posts when we're losing...
      • Banned

• 869 posts | -98 
      Reply #36: Jul 07, 2007 10:23:28 am
      Just been on youtube to check this guy out - he's something special - bigtime!

If we get him - we'll have the break the bank.  I'm thinking 30million atleast.  He's on par with Ronaldo on the skills front...and his finishing is better.

Surely the other bigboys are after him though.
      LFC FOR ME
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts |
      Reply #37: Jul 07, 2007 11:21:55 am
      I agree with everything Roman Ukraine just said. right on the money!
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #38: Jul 07, 2007 11:59:19 am
      Он толковый игрок! Если бы он играл не в Португалии, а в таком чемпионате как ваш, то из него бы получился второй К.Роналдо. Короче, если будет орн играть в Ливерпуле - это будет очень хорошее усиление.    

He is intelligent player! If it would play not in Portugal, but in this championship as your, then from it it would come out by the second K.Ronaldo. It is shorter, if is orn play in Liverpool - this there will be very good strengthening.

make slightly more sense if you babel it.

think he is trying to say a very good player but not quite as good as the Portuguese Whinger maybe  ??? :-\
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #39: Jul 07, 2007 12:08:59 pm
      I think he would be better than Ronaldo after a year. Got some serious talent and if he can use that in the EPL than he would be the best in the world.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #40: Jul 07, 2007 12:56:57 pm
      Hopefully a bid will be made this week coming! Another signal of intent by Rafa?

From his videos, he does look like the real deal! It'd be good to have someone of that calbire among our ranks! A player the rest of England just has to step back and say 'Wow!' The ones we've had to endure at United and Arsenal for too long (i.e. Henry, Ronaldo etc)
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #41: Jul 08, 2007 06:23:35 am
      Quaresma and Torres, now that would be a dream.
      Xabi1309
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 340 posts |
      Reply #42: Jul 08, 2007 07:35:34 am
      All I have seen of him is the first link with the dodgy soundtrack.

He looks half decent,what is he going to cost though?

If it is over 10 mill I say big gamble but again we did miss out on C Ronaldo and look what happened to him!

Maybe is is worth a 'Rafa' punt
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #43: Jul 08, 2007 10:15:01 am
      A 14million pound bid was offered today according to News of the World. But they are wanting 20 million. Quaresma would be keen on moving to Anfield though which could only help.
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #44: Jul 08, 2007 11:07:17 am
      A 14million pound bid was offered today according to News of the World. But they are wanting 20 million. Quaresma would be keen on moving to Anfield though which could only help.

Read THIS topic.

News of the World is The Sun on Sunday, never quote that shitrag again on these boards, and I strongly suggest you stop reading it too.
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Reply #45: Jul 08, 2007 11:30:53 am
      Although Luis Garcia wasn't a winger I get a similar feel about Quaresma if he were to play for us...from what I have seen of him so far I bet he would be a 'smiler' just like Luis...

I would like to see some stats on him though...any links guys?

Quick Reply