Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Ribery, Benzema and Govou

Read 6902 times
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Re: Ribery, Benzema and Govou
      Reply #46: Apr 27, 2010 11:08:30 am
      Why does she look terrible.

I think her chin's a bit pointy but either way she's got that 'You're gonna F**k me hard tonight' face about her.

;)
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #47: Apr 27, 2010 11:18:57 am
      Hahahaha!

Love the contrast in here. Some people, including me, think she looks terrible.

Others think she is immensely hot.

I'm with you Ross. I've seen prettier ones.
      niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Reply #48: Apr 27, 2010 11:31:14 am
      You men ...... instead of thinking : isn't it sad how Ribery cheated on his wife and betrayed his children and saying " what dispicable bas**rds , f***ing a under age whore. You say " would you bang her ? "

:roll:
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #49: Apr 27, 2010 01:12:32 pm
      You men ...... instead of thinking : isn't it sad how Ribery cheated on his wife and betrayed his children and saying " what dispicable bas**rds , f***ing a under age whore. You say " would you bang her ? "

Keep it on topic Niks. :f_tongueincheek:
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #50: Apr 27, 2010 03:02:41 pm

Know what you're saying Niks but it's a case of they done the crime and all that so they're just scumbags and the banter is kind of a piss take - she does look like a grade 1 slut tho.
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #51: Apr 27, 2010 03:20:25 pm
      Nice Brad Pitts but way too skinny for me, needs to eat a few KFC meals ffs.

€2,000? robbed if you ask me.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #52: Jul 21, 2010 04:26:06 pm
      Ribery and Benzema could still be in some trouble as French police have decided that they could face charges.

French football stars investigated over sex claims

Two French football internationals have been placed under judicial investigation over claims they solicited sex with an under-age prostitute, the Paris public prosecutor's office has said.

The move against Franck Ribery and Karim Benzema is the first stage of criminal proceedings that can lead to charges.

They were held as part of a probe into an alleged under-age prostitution ring.

Both players denied any wrongdoing.

The two men were questioned at the request of an investigating magistrate looking into allegations that a Paris nightclub gave access to under-age girls working as prostitutes.

The pair were freed after questioning in Paris on Tuesday.

One of the women who is alleged to have met clients at the club while she was under age, Zahia Dehar, has already told investigators that she had been paid for sex with the two players.

Speaking in front of the police station where Mr Ribery was questioned, his lawyer said her client had had no idea the woman was under 18 when he had paid for sex with her in 2009.

"It is an intentional offence, he would have to know her age, which wasn't the case," Sophie Bottai said.

"She would have to look like a minor, which wasn't the case; she would have to tell him she was a minor, which wasn't the case, since all over the press she claimed that she was an adult and that she was more than 20 years old."

Under French law, paid sex with someone under the age of 18 is regarded as sex with a minor - even if the general age of consent is 15 - and punishable by three years in jail and a fine of 45,000 euros (£38,000).

Ms Dehar, now 18, said she never told her age either to Mr Ribery, who plays for Bayern Munich, or Mr Benzema, a Real Madrid player.

Mr Benzema has previously denied any wrongdoing through his lawyer.

Earlier this year, police launched a raid on a Champs-Elysees nightclub called the Zaman Cafe and detained 18 girls on suspicion of prostitution.

Ms Dehar was not among them, although her name was already known to investigators, who had been carrying out phone taps on the cafe's managers, says the BBC's Hugh Schofield.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-10696242
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #53: Jul 21, 2010 06:29:44 pm
      This is an absolute disgrace and dosen't help dampen any of the stereotypes of modern day footballers.
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,548 posts | 1667 
      • YNWA
      Reply #54: Jul 21, 2010 10:26:49 pm
      Would say there was a lot of dribbles in the box ...
      RyanBabs

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      • London town is burning down
      Reply #55: Jul 21, 2010 10:45:55 pm
      cheeky slut, i bet she is in south of france right now on some multi millionaires yacht

Quick Reply