Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Cesc to Barca

Read 6533 times
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Re: Cesc to Barca
      Reply #69: Jul 22, 2010 12:42:46 am
      They have 50 million euro to spend, that is after buying Villa for 40 million and a winger from 9 million from Sevilla. How exactly does Purslow and his bosses think we can compete.
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #70: Jul 22, 2010 01:01:24 am
      I've got no doubt, I'm 100% sure Fabregas will move if not this season, then the next. He's Barca through and through, and we know how much the Catalan people love their own. It's a bit similar to the Scouse in England, though not entirely. Cesc is seen as a direct replacement for Xavi, who is starting to age. He's pretty much the perfect player to step in a replace Xavi, almost identical in their play I'd say. Which is why perhaps he wouldn't start were he to move immediately, although I have heard he would be played on the left, but with the rise of Pedro that might no longer be the case.
      ozgooner
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 697 posts |
      • P-38 W-26 D-12 L-0 'Victoria Concordia Crescit'
      Reply #71: Jul 22, 2010 02:41:19 am
      F**k off Barca , wait for another season or two at least , then we'll gladly take 50 million quid for Cesc
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,434 posts | 3417 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #72: Jul 22, 2010 11:29:31 am
      He's on holiday with Pique and Mundo Deportivo is saying that Wenger is going to change his mind and agree to sell Cesc.

Quick Reply