Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Mancs: Are there any we like?

Read 1889 times
      THE MESSIAH
      • Forum Sami Hyypia
      • Started Topic

• 471 posts | 20 
      • "and on the seventh day.....there shall be Kenny"
      Mancs: Are there any we like?
      Jun 25, 2007 09:22:29 am
      Like probably 99% of my L.F.C. brethren, I've got no time for Mancs of any kind. Obnoxious, ignorant and thick as pig sh*t, are just a few of the adjectives I would use to describe nearly all the ones I've known or know. With one exception.........Ricky Hatton, I must admit I really like this fella.

I'm not even a boxing fan, although I must admit I did stay up to watch him fight in Las Vegas on Saturday. I say stay up, I really mean stay out as the owner of my local drinking Tavern (what a nice fella) locked the door at closing time and anyone who wanted to stay to watch the fight, was more than welcome..Hic !! :food-smiley-005:

Anyway I find young Mr Hatton comes across as a down to earth, honest and humble sort of fella, and I cant help liking him. And it goes without saying that he is a great fighter. Pound for pound , one of the best around and I for one hope he continues to thrill us all with his great passion for his art, and his humble demeanor.

So the question is........Mancs.....are their any we like? 
      « Last Edit: Jun 25, 2007 12:20:24 pm by EddieC »
      slimdogg
      • Forum John Barnes

• 407 posts |
      Re: Mancs........are their any we like?
      Reply #1: Jun 25, 2007 10:28:55 am
      My Auntie Doreen, Shaun Ryder, Tracey Barlow. Hang on a minute if i carry on i may start sayin words like  Lickle  and Hospickle
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #2: Jun 25, 2007 11:03:06 am
      Michelle marsh
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #3: Jun 25, 2007 12:07:19 pm
      I like a lot of Manc music, Stone Roses, New Order, Happy Mondays, The Stranglers, Buzzcocks, and the Bee Gees were born at the wrong end of the East Lancs road before they emigrated to Oz and a night out in town is never complete unless you've strutted your stuff to night fever!!

I'm also a big boxing fan and I've followed Ricky Hattons career from the start and I love the Kid. There was also a Lad called Micheal Brodie, was an entertaining fighter who went to war ever time he entered the ring!
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      • du du du du du du, du du du du du du
      Re: Mancs: Are there any we like?
      Reply #4: Jun 26, 2007 12:19:32 am
      Liam gallagher is a bit of a legend for a manc , also i agree hatton is great , didnt like the fact he let rooney carry in his belt in the ring for him on saturday tho
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Re: Mancs: Are there any we like?
      Reply #5: Jun 26, 2007 09:40:43 am
      Umm a neighbour of mine is a Man U fan but he's Irish and an old school friend but he doesn't support Cardiff so he pisses me off a bit anyway >:( You know what makes it worse.. he's also an AC Milan fan!!

Quick Reply