I know we have a trivia thread but I thought I would start a quiz every couple of days.
10 questions and the 1st one with all 10 correct answers will be given a + by me. If nobody gets all 10, the one with the most correct answers will get the +.
Do not answer the questions in the thread, PM me and I will post in here which you still have to answer.
Please try not to google all the answers as this takes some of the fun out of it.
This might not work but it will help with boredom for those willing to participate.
First 10 questions.
1) In what village do Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn live?
2) E is the international car registration plate for which country?
3) USA has most roads what country has second most?
4) What Part of the human body can expand 20 times its normal size?
5) Ben Franklin invented it - Britain tried it in 1916 - What?
6) What city has the longest metro system?
7) What would an anemometer measure?
If you were eating calamari - what are you snacking on?
9) All Sikhs must possess five things one is a Kangha what is it?
10) Over 90% of the worlds total population of what has gone since 1970?
Good luck everyone!
« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2010 12:50:49 am by danny8t4 »