Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

End of the World?

Read 1624 times
      Venom-C
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 806 posts |
      End of the World?
      Jun 28, 2007 01:52:00 pm
      Holy sh*t! It started snowing in South Africa!
      It only used to snow on mountain peaks for like a weekend like once a year, if you blinked you would miss it. But monday it snowed all over on every city exept coastal ones. It is the coldest winter ever recorded here, colder than last year which was the coldest then.

What with the flooding in britain and the fact that we've had 2 tsunami's in the last 4 years do you think mother Earth has had enough?

Do you think its time to sing that song by REM, "Its the end of the world as we know it"?

This has been on my mind whole week and I just need to vent it out you know?
      « Last Edit: Jun 28, 2007 02:32:09 pm by Venom-C »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Re: End of the World?
      Reply #1: Jun 29, 2007 01:51:05 pm
      Snowing in South Africa, yet the snow in the French Alps is getting later and poorer each year.

I'm going to have to go out for a long drive in my unnecessarily large 1.8 litre petrol car and think about what is causing it all.  ::)
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #2: Jun 29, 2007 02:06:45 pm
      Snowing in South Africa, yet the snow in the French Alps is getting later and poorer each year.

I'm going to have to go out for a long drive in my unnecessarily large 1.8 litre petrol car and think about what is causing it all.  ::)

You seem to be well up on the snow conditions in the French Alps JD, are you on the piste often mate? ;D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #3: Jun 29, 2007 08:10:31 pm
      You seem to be well up on the snow conditions in the French Alps JD, are you on the piste often mate? ;D

A bit of a late starter - only a couple of years ago.  Didn't get piste this year though... ;)

Definitely at the budget end of it all. No roaring fires and chalet girls when I go!

Quick Reply