Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

True or False

Read 18899 times
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,182 posts | 1631 
      True or False
      Reply #46: Mar 12, 2006 10:16:43 am
      whenever i go to liverpool there's always more people in red than blue. :twisted:
      RedWilly

• 9,182 posts | 1631 
      True or False
      Reply #47: Mar 12, 2006 10:21:36 am
      Quote from: "BlueRoo"
      Everton are the people's club....

I reckon its nearer 70:30 everton fans to liverpool fans.  I ask any scousers on here to do at little survey tomorrow.
      You'r only on a liverpool website so you can see our honours and dream about getting that many honours yourselves. Bluenose get
      RedWilly

• 9,182 posts | 1631 
      True or False
      Reply #48: Mar 12, 2006 10:27:38 am
      Quote from: "Anonymous"
      Quote from: "smigger15"
      Quote from: "Guest"
      Quote from: "Anonymous"
      Is this the same Everton who hardly ever have a sell out? Is this the same Everton who sell half season tickets? FFS I live in Huyton and I can honestly say there is more reds around here than blues.

I still cant believe they can get a season ticket half way through the season!!! They have real hardcore supporters.

There might be more Reds than Blues in Huyton but how many of the Reds actually go the games on a regular basis???

When I was in school in Anfield the proportion of Reds outweighed the Blues by roughly 65-35 - but EVERY Everton supporter went the games and only about 5 Liverpool Supporters went the match!!!

I'd go to the game on a regular basis if i could get my hands on a ticket !!!  As it stands, i've got to make do with holding a Fancard to even have the privilege of trying to get one, most of the games i attend are the European midweek matches as these seem easier to get even though most of them are sellouts.  Everton fans can get tickets any time, so were are all the supporters then ?  I agree with an earlier poster, Half-season tickets !!! hahaha !  Thats desperation for you   ;)

So therefore your ground is full every week with tourists who arent football fans but just want to see a world famous club?? The reason you can get midweek tickets is because your fans from outside the city obviously cant get to the midweek games as it would mean arranging travel to and from Liverpool !!!

How do you know we can get tickets anytime?? When did you last queue up outside Goodison for 2 hours for a ticket to play Chelsea in the FA Cup??  Did u camp outside Anfield overnight for a ticket to the Champions League final like I did for the FA Cup final in 95???

Face facts - you would love "The Library" to have as much passion as Goodison but it hasnt because your ground is full of tourists from outside the city!!!
      how many finals have you had since then!!!!
      True or False
      Reply #49: Mar 25, 2006 11:20:59 pm
      Yeah, you are right man! :(

Quick Reply