Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Forum meeting place for games

Read 1673 times
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,265 posts | 2827 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Forum meeting place for games
      Jul 30, 2010 03:26:41 pm
      I know some on here are season ticket holders and wont be boycotting games and others might have only a 1 time chance to get to a game and will take it but for those who are doing the boycott shoud we arrange a regular place where, if wanted, we could meet up to watch live games on the box?

I love me trips over for the games and it will be hard to miss out on getting to Anfield but if there was a meet up for games Id still travel over and watch the game from time to time in a pub.

Anyone think this is a good idea or should we just geton with doing our own thing?

Mods move to wherever this should be thanks
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Re: Forum meeting place for games
      Reply #1: Jul 30, 2010 03:31:43 pm
      I know its 'off the field' but as it's sort of to do with the boycott, I'll leave it here for now.

It's usually the Cabbage before the games so I would've imagined it would've been there, had it not been petrol bombed a couple of weeks ago.
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #2: Jul 31, 2010 12:44:49 am
      How bad was the damage to the cabbage?was it completly gutted?will have to find a new pre match boozer now!!
      I know its 'off the field' but as it's sort of to do with the boycott, I'll leave it here for now.

It's usually the Cabbage before the games so I would've imagined it would've been there, had it not been petrol bombed a couple of weeks ago.
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #3: Jul 31, 2010 12:58:28 am
      How bad was the damage to the cabbage?was it completly gutted?will have to find a new pre match boozer now!!

I'm not sure mate. I'm not local so I'm only there before and after games.

Quick Reply