Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

'Jesus ;D' - Religious people keep away

Read 2310 times
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      'Jesus ;D' - Religious people keep away
      Jun 29, 2007 01:05:14 am
      Pretty pointless thread, but I'm sure Jesus himself has a bit of humor ;D

Enjoy :)
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Re: 'Jesus ;D' - Religious people keep away
      Reply #1: Jun 29, 2007 01:12:49 am
      Great way to get your post score up mate.
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #2: Jun 29, 2007 12:33:22 pm
      pretty funny
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,251 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #3: Jun 29, 2007 01:04:28 pm
      I know a guy in work who would not like these, tried to convert me for about 30 seconds. Funny but very close to the knuckle for some I guess. Just as well we don't have Fatwa's here!
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #4: Jul 03, 2007 08:22:08 pm
      I think it's funny when people try and sell religion by shouting their beliefs in public.
      You know what I mean, the God squad on the High Street or busy shopping centre bellowing out their beleifs. Most people (99.99%) just walk on by as they know the score with these lunatics and avoid eye contact at all costs. I've seen them in Piccadilly circus in London and the tourists love it as they think it's some kind of sideshow!
      Imagine this scenario; You're in town, just nipped into HMV for a new CD and get road-blocked as your leave the store by some bible-bashing weirdo giving it lungfuls about how you should repent for all your sins or you'll rot in hell for all eternity! (Even if you have just bought The best/worst of Cliff Richard for your church going Aunty's birthday present!) It happened to me!  ???
      Worse still, you stop and listen to their ramblings and engage in deep conversation with them. Before you know it you'll have sold the house and car and become a member of some bizzare cult.
      And God help you (it's a figure of speech!) if you open your door to 2 guys in white shirts, wearing ties / rucksacks and carrying small books.

If you need a get out of jail card use this question "If God created us who created God?!
      Watch the confusion set in then shut the door quick, works every time!

Considering there is only supposed to be one true God can someone tell me why there are so many variations of the bible and therefore so many beliefs about who God really is?

And when God created Adam and Eve they had 2 sons Cane and Able. If there was only one woman on the planet after creation how did the rest appear? Incest?  ??? ???

Curious isn't it? Anyone got any answers?

EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #5: Jul 03, 2007 08:36:35 pm
      And when God created Adam and Eve they had 2 sons Cane and Able. If there was only one woman on the planet after creation how did the rest appear? Incest?  ??? ???

I have often asked the same question Andy.

The best way to get rid of Jehova's Witnesses is to simply ask them why if they predicted Hitler would win the war & the year would end in 2000 we should believe anything else they say.

Quick Reply