Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Liverpool Fans Must Change

Read 10066 times
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Re: Liverpool Fans Must Change
      Reply #23: Aug 03, 2010 02:46:46 pm
      W. U. M.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #24: Aug 03, 2010 04:57:45 pm
      There is a lot of speculation about a new owner coming on board soon but I fear for anyone brave enough to buy the club.

It seems to me that a lot of fans expect miracles, believe Liverpool have some sort of divine right and are a special case.

There needs to be a massive attitude adjustment amongst the fans to give the new owner time to get things done.

The stadium might never happen unless we look at a ground-share so we need to accept that.

The players we can realistically buy are now below what we all dream of, simple fact is we are not the force we were so we need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Any new owner will be buying a cut price, damaged club - end of.

We all need to accept that we are no longer one of the big boys and have an attitude to match.

ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #25: Aug 03, 2010 06:50:14 pm
      There is a lot of speculation about a new owner coming on board soon but I fear for anyone brave enough to buy the club.

It seems to me that a lot of fans expect miracles, believe Liverpool have some sort of divine right and are a special case.

There needs to be a massive attitude adjustment amongst the fans to give the new owner time to get things done.

The stadium might never happen unless we look at a ground-share so we need to accept that.

The players we can realistically buy are now below what we all dream of, simple fact is we are not the force we were so we need to wake up and smell the coffee.

We all need to accept that we are no longer one of the big boys and have an attitude to match.
      Wow!! I don't agree with anything you just said!!!! :f_doh: :f_doh: :f_doh:
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #26: Aug 03, 2010 07:05:22 pm
      Ok maybe one more contribution.

Big old stinking pile of sh*te, my fly's are hovering around it. ;D
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #27: Aug 03, 2010 07:30:31 pm

And WHAT a contribution,I hope it doesn't hit the fan ! :f_tongueincheek:
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #28: Aug 03, 2010 08:11:04 pm

You got to be shitting me blud.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #29: Aug 03, 2010 08:40:27 pm
      Ourselves and Utd are the biggest clubs in England just because two mickey mouse clubs City and Chelsea have wealthy owners means F**k all. With new owners who do you think the top players would come to ourselves City or Chelsea.
      dodgy
      • Forum Ian St John

• 426 posts | 14 
      Reply #30: Aug 03, 2010 09:14:21 pm
      I did start to write a very nice polite reply but then thought you seemed like a bit of a tit so deleted it
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #31: Aug 03, 2010 09:34:10 pm
      Why even bother posting this mate? We are at this moment in time, in a bit of a mess but after yesterdays news things are changing for the better now. It's like you don't want us to get out of this mess and would rather be proved right and see us in the championship and then say " I told you so "

el nino9
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #32: Aug 03, 2010 10:08:53 pm

Pull ya pants down lad, we might be able to hear you a bit better. And brush ya teeth!
      ozgooner
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 697 posts |
      • P-38 W-26 D-12 L-0 'Victoria Concordia Crescit'
      Reply #33: Aug 03, 2010 11:28:32 pm
      I like this bloke , well done charliechalk you really are a

kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #34: Aug 03, 2010 11:47:12 pm

Sorry but disagree, groundshare wont \ cant happen and we dont need anywhere near 200m to spend on new players.
      el nino9
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #35: Aug 03, 2010 11:49:59 pm
      cant believe your taking this chalk lad seriously, sounds like a bitter to me, especially after the ground share outburst!!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #36: Aug 04, 2010 01:42:56 am

RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #37: Aug 04, 2010 01:53:15 am
      So folks lets do the sums.

Debt £300m
      Buying H and G out £300m
      New Stadium £400m
      Squad improvements £200m

So where do we expect that £1.2bn to come from?

We could trim that bill by £200m with a ground share and its still £1bn for any prospective owner coming on board.

I simply dont see that happening and I know thats not a popular view but I do think its a realistic one.

The world only has one Sheik willing to go crazy and he was bagged a while back.

Time for a reality check folks and I dont mean for me.

All wrong so you don't deserve a response tw*t.
      charliechalk
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 35 posts | -2 
      Reply #38: Aug 04, 2010 03:11:25 pm

And now everyone is all excited by some Chinese dude who is potless, the Seymour Price fella who is an egotist or some Syrian bloke who wants his name i the papers.

Until you lot responded I thought Liverpool fans as a whole were more intelligent than this but it seems I was wrong.

Are we so arrogant to say no to a groundshare and to call be a bitter because I suggest it for perfectly sensible reasons?

I pray to god we dont fall for the same sh*t as when the current owners bought the club?!?!

And for anyone who thinks we dont need £200m for team developments give your head a shake will you. How much will the wages be on a 5 year deal for a decent player? Oh I forgot that money just appears from thin air doesnt it.

7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #39: Aug 04, 2010 08:05:54 pm
      And now everyone is all excited by some Chinese dude who is potless, the Seymour Price fella who is an egotist or some Syrian bloke who wants his name I the papers.

Until you lot responded I thought Liverpool fans as a whole were more intelligent than this but it seems I was wrong.

Are we so arrogant to say no to a groundshare and to call be a bitter because I suggest it for perfectly sensible reasons?

I pray to god we dont fall for the same sh*t as when the current owners bought the club?!?!

And for anyone who thinks we dont need £200m for team developments give your head a shake will you. How much will the wages be on a 5 year deal for a decent player? Oh I forgot that money just appears from thin air doesnt it.

Your really starting to wear thin now.

This topic is going no where other than you being a clown. Locked.

Quick Reply