Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 15th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

Europa League Draw - Liverpool v Trabzonspor

Read 33866 times
      RyanBabs
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      • London town is burning down
      Re: Europa League Draw - Liverpool v Trabzonspor
      Reply #253: Aug 08, 2010 05:12:27 am

kebabs on babs!
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,682 posts | 3903 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #254: Aug 08, 2010 05:14:41 am
      I need a kebab
      I need a kebab bab bab
      Cant wait til the match
      I need a kebab

We'll beat the turks
      We'll beat the turks turks turks
      Forget that they're savages
      We'll beat the turks

To the tune of

We won it five times
      We won it five ti aye imes
      At Istanbul
      We won it five times.
      RyanBabs

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      Reply #255: Aug 08, 2010 05:15:57 am
      We won it what?

Oh yeah 5 times,

Was out tonight and this Spurs fan was bragging about Champs league, i said yeah nice to know LFC won it 5x and he soon shut up!

Out at Young Boys please!
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,682 posts | 3903 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #256: Aug 08, 2010 05:18:42 am
      We won it what?

Oh yeah 5 times,

Was out tonight and this Spurs fan was bragging about Champs league, I said yeah nice to know LFC won it 5x and he soon shut up!

Out at Young Boys please!

Enjoy the novelty Spurs. You'll be out in the group stages at best and you wont qualify again
      RyanBabs

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      Reply #257: Aug 08, 2010 05:21:38 am
      Enjoy the novelty Spurs. You'll be out in the group stages at best and you wont qualify again

but they had sol campbell he is the greatest bosman of all time
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,682 posts | 3903 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #258: Aug 08, 2010 05:27:32 am
      but they had sol campbell he is the greatest bosman of all time
      Ha ha. No... That would be Joe Cole, Milan Jovanovic and Maxi Rodriguez
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      • JĆ¼rgen Klopp to take us back to the top
      Reply #259: Aug 08, 2010 07:54:38 am
      You fook. Id murder a kebab right now. Some quality kebabage to be had in Temple Bar
      i'd rather take my chances in turkey than risk a nite out in temple bar. cheaper as well :f_whistle:
      a real kebab is tastier than an abrekabra.
      TurkishAmerican
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts |
      Reply #260: Aug 08, 2010 08:43:52 am
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #261: Aug 08, 2010 09:44:22 am
      I've never seen so many WUMs. Show us some respect, and you'll get our full respect. Just look at Keith Singleton!
      MaddMaxx75
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts | -2 
      Reply #262: Aug 08, 2010 10:11:33 am
      I see that Liverpool not scores the last 3 friendly games against real crap teams Oo, and both games vs Skopje was unbelievable bad.
      Liverpool is definatly at this moment not in form !!!

DonĀ“t push your team higher then it is, the preparation this year was miserable.

DonĀ“t tell me the last 500 years history of Liverpool, the ottoman empire was at Vienna many years ago.

History doesnĀ“t interest me, here and now itĀ“s important

Torres absolutely formless
      Agger? never heard of them, which country he come from?
      Carragher? does he played at WM?
      And your unbelievable new transfers Oo
      Kyrgiakos, who played in Germany for a crap team
      Skrtel, never heard of them
      Only Jovanovic I know, remember that he played in Italy

The times of Worldclass Liverpool are over, no money, no transfers, no form.
      The fans got only the name Liverpool, and tell here: Liverpool was this, Liverpool was that.

Only Balloons.

The hardest thing is only, that a Formless Liverpool is the big favourite this game.
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Reply #263: Aug 08, 2010 10:39:49 am
      Torres absolutely formless

Form is temporary class is permanent, he won't be playing.  We don't need him to defeat you.

Agger? never heard of them, which country he come from?

Denmark you clown, he was at the world cup.  You know the one that NONE of your players were at, yeah that one!

Carragher? does he played at WM?

I don't even know what you're trying to say here, but yes, yes he does.

And your unbelievable new transfers Oo

Joe Cole's pretty decent, Jovanovic is a handy player.  Looking forward to one of them getting their first goal in red.

Kyrgiakos, who played in Germany for a crap team

Eintracht Frankfurt, ranked 50 places higher than you in the UEFA ratings.

Skrtel, never heard of them

He was busy representing his country at a world cup.  You probably didn't watch because Turkey didn't make it.

Only Jovanovic I know, remember that he played in Italy

That's Jovetic.  Jovanovic has never played in Italy, but close.

xxxxx:action-smiley-065: Looking forward to the game.  4-1 on aggregate to LFC ;D
      MaddMaxx75
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts | -2 
      Reply #264: Aug 08, 2010 11:08:43 am
      And you want to say me, that these transfers, for the big club Liverpool like is?????

I live in Germany, and Eintracht is definatly worse like Trabzonspor...and the UEFA Koeffizient is only a stat nothing else.
      Agger, a player from denmark, nice...Denmark didĀ“nt won the last 6 games vs turkey Oo. An Average player you can buy overall.

Joe Cole is really good, thatĀ“s true..I like him...but the rest are not Liverpool like, these players are happy , if they play in Greece, Romania or Switzerland.

I read now, that Jovanovic wants to come last year to Fenerbahce, but they decided to buy Andre Santos.

Sry, but a Team like Liverpool, a great team like Liverpool can buy a lot better players as these one. But how Oo no cash, everyone knows which financial probs this team had.
      ItĀ“s no prob in England, any yankee or schah or oil emperor buy the team and good is.

Liverpool can be happy if they come first 5 places in the premier league. Open your eyes and donĀ“t be fanatic
      aaabbbccc
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 29 posts | -4 
      Reply #265: Aug 08, 2010 11:08:47 am
      What do you mean by respect? I say Trabzonspor is going to win both games. Is it disrespectful? Liverpool is not as strong as Trabzonspor. Is it a disrespectful comment?. In my culture it is quite okay to say what you think directly.

Trabzonspor will win both games easily.
      « Last Edit: Aug 08, 2010 11:18:41 am by aaabbbccc »
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Reply #266: Aug 08, 2010 11:25:04 am
      And you want to say me, that these transfers, for the big club Liverpool like is?????

Pretty sh*t, but still only a player that you could dream of.

I live in Germany, and Eintracht is definatly worse like Trabzonspor...and the UEFA Koeffizient is only a stat nothing else.
      Agger, a player from denmark, nice...Denmark didĀ“nt won the last 6 games vs turkey Oo. An Average player you can buy overall.

No, they're not.  Just because you said so, doesn't make it true.  Denmark might not have won the last six games vs Turkey but at least they made the WC.  You didn't.  Agger was a summer transfer target of Juventus ans Inter Milan, he can't be all that bad.  When you're struggling to score against him, you'll see :)

Joe Cole is really good, thatĀ“s true..I like him...but the rest are not Liverpool like, these players are happy , if they play in Greece, Romania or Switzerland.

So why isn't he playing in Turkey if the league is so strong.  Better yet, why isn't he playing with Trabzonspor if your club is so big.

I read now, that Jovanovic wants to come last year to Fenerbahce, but they decided to buy Andre Santos.

You read wrong.  Fenerbahce offered Standard Liege money to try and open contract talks with Jovanovic.  Standard Liege accepted the offer, because he was leaving on a Bosman anyway, but Jovanovic rejected them.  Instead he wound down his contract so he could leave on a free and join a big club, like Liverpool :)

Sry, but a Team like Liverpool, a great team like Liverpool can buy a lot better players as these one. But how Oo no cash, everyone knows which financial probs this team had.
      ItĀ“s no prob in England, any yankee or schah or oil emperor buy the team and good is.

We all agree with you there and still with no money we can attract big names, such is the name of Liverpool FC.  I don't see quality players lining up to join Trabzonspor, even if they were rich.  Don't get me wrong, I admire fan-owned clubs, but sadly when you're talking about globally recognised clubs, it becomes an awful lot harder.  One day hopefully.

Liverpool can be happy if they come first 5 places in the premier league. Open your eyes and donĀ“t be fanatic

I'd agree with that too, but if we come fifth the in THE toughest league in the world it's still better than coming fifth in a comparatively easy league.  Turkey has only ever had 4 winners of their league since 1959, until this season when Bursaspor won their first title.

4-1 on aggregate.  At least when you're out of Europa, you can concentrate on the league  :D

edit: I'm not going to bother responding to you anymore, I'm bored now.  I'm going to go do things that supporters of big clubs do.
      « Last Edit: Aug 08, 2010 11:31:16 am by vitez »
      aaabbbccc
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 29 posts | -4 
      Reply #267: Aug 08, 2010 11:33:24 am
      I am worried only because after we crash Liverpool, in group stages other teams will take us serious and play hard on us. I am worried about injuries.
      RyanBabs

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      Reply #268: Aug 08, 2010 11:51:59 am
      Just to let you know that the world's greatest striker is formless and can't hit 50 goals in 72 games (don't quote me on figures there) and wasn't in a bidding war for 70 million

That has to be the greatest knee jerk of all time.
      aaabbbccc
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 29 posts | -4 
      Reply #269: Aug 08, 2010 12:00:11 pm
      "Football is football, it happens, and I always say the same thing - Liverpool will remain forever, which is the most important thing."
      Pepe Reina

This is one of the most cliche comment of civilization. Lots of people comment this way on different subjects.   Football is a 150 years old game and it is all about foot and ball. Who cares Liverpool remains or not?
      RyanBabs

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      Reply #270: Aug 08, 2010 12:04:08 pm
      "Football is football, it happens, and I always say the same thing - Liverpool will remain forever, which is the most important thing."
      Pepe Reina

This is one of the most cliche comment of civilization. Lots of people comment this way on different subjects.   Football is a 150 years old game and it is all about foot and ball. Who cares Liverpool remains or not?

I changed it for you, you little ignorant person.

aabbccc great name, go piss off to your turkish delight store and wear your trazbornspor top.

I don't even know why your thinking you can win your nobody, YOUR ALWAYS GOING TO BE NOBODY.
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #271: Aug 08, 2010 12:05:42 pm
      Trabzonspor fans are starting to get on my tits. You're a sh*t team who play in a sh*t league.

If you're such a force, why has no-one ever heard of you? You'd make El Zhar look a world beater.
      aaabbbccc
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 29 posts | -4 
      Reply #272: Aug 08, 2010 12:08:06 pm
      Reina is trying to hide his stupid mistakes by saying big words in a British way :)
      RyanBabs

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      Reply #273: Aug 08, 2010 12:08:32 pm
      Trabzonspor fans are starting to get on my tits. You're a sh*t team who play in a sh*t league.

If you're such a force, why has no-one ever heard of you? You'd make El Zhar look a world beater.

That is saying something +1
      aaabbbccc
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 29 posts | -4 
      Reply #274: Aug 08, 2010 12:13:31 pm
      This is what you will get after the second game in Trabzon... xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #275: Aug 08, 2010 12:19:55 pm
      A thin line between confidence & stupidity.  Some big talk from what I suspect aren't Trabzonspor fans.  Currently ranked 153 in UEFA rankings, below such powerhouses as APOEL Nicosia of Cyprus, Aberdeen of Scotland, Litex Lovech of Bulgaria & 148 places behind a team that's 'supposedly' finished, Liverpool.

Quick Reply