Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

The Topic With No Real Subject

Read 894349 times
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Re: The Topic With No Real Subject
      Reply #138: Sep 04, 2007 02:05:18 pm
      Hiya gang, just got up after a long, long trip home form Turkey yesterday, was totally knackered but thoroughly enjoyed it - plenty of ale, football, sunshine and food- cant beat it !!  was sitting in a bar watching the reds on Saturday and there was another game going on in the next bar along (Rangers I think) , they couldn't believe the amount of times we were jumping out of our seats celebrating our goals, they thought it was a wind up !! 

Lots of Irish Reds around as well, and unfortunately, Mancs  >:D  I threatened to throw their MUFC beach towel in the pool at one point but then pointed out to them that that would contaminate the water !!  :D :D

All in all a brilliant holiday and only one white bit to show for it  ;) ;D ;D ;D

Have I missed anything while I've been away then guys ? 

Welcome home Smig, glad you enjoyed your time away!

Think that'll leave you open for invitiations to the Very Hot Woman Thread! Your white bits would be a sure fire way for a few positive votes ;)

Well in on condemning the mancs! Shouldn't be allowed in with the real civilisation should they? Glad their holidays were dampened a bit by your abuse and the fact we're sitting pretty at the top of the league! Bet that looked so much better in the sunshine ay Smig? ;D
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #139: Sep 04, 2007 02:07:11 pm
      Welcome home Smig, glad you enjoyed your time away!

Think that'll leave you open for invitiations to the Very Hot Woman Thread! Your white bits would be a sure fire way for a few positive votes ;)

Well in on condemning the mancs! Shouldn't be allowed in with the real civilisation should they? Glad their holidays were dampened a bit by your abuse and the fact we're sitting pretty at the top of the league! Bet that looked so much better in the sunshine ay Smig? ;D

Your right there CRK, and the fact that the chelski sh*te got beat polished my holiday off a treat  ;D ;D ;D
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #140: Sep 04, 2007 02:09:45 pm
      Your right there CRK, and the fact that the chelski sh*te got beat polished my holiday off a treat  ;D ;D ;D

I'll bet it did! I spent most of the weekend in an 'intoxicated state', with a good few litres of various alchohols knocking my inards about! But I took an hour or so out to fully enjoy Villa smashing em! Lets hope they keep this form going! (Chelsea not Villa :laugh:)
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #141: Sep 04, 2007 04:47:58 pm
      Welcome home smiggs dear  :-*

Glad you had a brill time, and your home safe and sound.
      How many broken hearts have you left out there ?, or are they saying thank fcuk she's gone  >:D.
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #142: Sep 04, 2007 05:39:35 pm
      Smigger, do you fancy going on another holiday?

Just that we scored 10 goals without you.

If we don't score 5 (our new average) in our next game then you're in bother.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #143: Sep 04, 2007 08:55:14 pm
      Welcome home smiggs dear  :-*

Glad you had a brill time, and your home safe and sound.
      How many broken hearts have you left out there ?, or are they saying thank fcuk she's gone  >:D.

A bit of both there I think Tommo  :D :D  Saw the beer trucks arriving to replenish the bars just as I left  ;D ;D  They were nipping over to Ibiza when they were finished to fill up after RedKenny as well  ;) ;D 
      Smigger, do you fancy going on another holiday?

Just that we scored 10 goals without you.

If we don't score 5 (our new average) in our next game then you're in bother.

Yeah, but was watching them on me hols KK, I dont mind going on another holiday if you all want to have a whip round  ;) :D :D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #144: Sep 05, 2007 11:53:20 pm
      They were nipping over to Ibiza when they were finished to fill up after RedKenny as well  ;) ;D 

You know what Smiggs, I had to put up with San Miguel nearly all the time I was there! I was so offended.  ;) :D
      Glad you had a good time. I think me and the rest of the lads are expecting some holiday snaps soon.... The Very Hot Woman Thread is where you post them  ;) ;D
      Good to hear you giving them mancs some stick. I wound some manc up at the bar where LFC where supposed to be on. Said to him "have you been out all night and just turned up at the bar now?". "yes" he replied with enthusiasm in his voice. So I said it looks like you've been partying all night and woke up in a pile of sh*t - best change that shirt!!  :D :D
      Bpatel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #145: Sep 06, 2007 08:23:39 pm
      And plus it is the year I do my GCSE'S so I won't have time to do anything because I will be revising. Stupid exams, I hate exams!!
      Yesterday I found out some of my GCSE results for the exams I did in Year 10 in May. Just thought I would share them with you, I got 2 As and a B ;D ;D ;D. I'm quite happy with those, now I've got to do the rest of my exams this year. >:( >:( >:(
      « Last Edit: Sep 06, 2007 08:27:30 pm by Bpatel »
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #146: Sep 06, 2007 10:09:00 pm
      You know what Smiggs, I had to put up with San Miguel nearly all the time I was there! I was so offended.  ;) :D
      Glad you had a good time. I think me and the rest of the lads are expecting some holiday snaps soon.... The Very Hot Woman Thread is where you post them  ;) ;D
      Good to hear you giving them mancs some stick. I wound some manc up at the bar where LFC where supposed to be on. Said to him "have you been out all night and just turned up at the bar now?". "yes" he replied with enthusiasm in his voice. So I said it looks like you've been partying all night and woke up in a pile of sh*t - best change that shirt!!  :D :D

Do you know what RK ?  I had to put up with that Effes lager !!  tut tut !!  The things you do for a good night out  ::) 
      Yesterday I found out some of my GCSE results for the exams I did in Year 10 in May. Just thought I would share them with you, I got 2 As and a B ;D ;D ;D. I'm quite happy with those, now I've got to do the rest of my exams this year. >:( >:( >:(

well done mate !!
      EddieC
      • Started Topic

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #147: Sep 14, 2007 04:37:27 pm

Yeah, I had to drink a lot of that in Barcelona too. Estrella was only two letters out from being Stella though, so I gave that a go & it was actually pretty nice.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #148: Sep 14, 2007 04:48:26 pm
      Yeah, I had to drink a lot of that in Barcelona too. Estrella was only two letters out from being Stella though, so I gave that a go & it was actually pretty nice.

Yeah, Estrella was very nice. Only served it in a few restaurants though. Tell you what else was a really nice spanish lager while we were there, Cruzcampo. Could sit in the sun and sup that all day long!
      Right, that's enough persuasion for me to go out for a drink tonight!! Nice one Eddie!  :D
      EddieC
      • Started Topic

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #149: Sep 14, 2007 04:49:41 pm
      Right, that's enough persuasion for me to go out for a drink tonight!! Nice one Eddie!  :D

You know you can rely on me ;)
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #151: Sep 20, 2007 09:54:55 pm
      ha ha PMSL f***in hell are u made of money JD mate? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
      when I last had a dog (god rest her soul) she was lucky to get a few minutes on the couch without being advised to move quickly out of my dad's way never mind her own chair!
      dandio
      • Forum Youth Player

• 13 posts |
      Reply #152: Sep 20, 2007 09:55:49 pm
      Sorry guys, but who is this guy, ican't remember :)

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #153: Sep 20, 2007 09:59:31 pm
      ha ha PMSL f***in hell are u made of money JD mate? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
      when I last had a dog (god rest her soul) she was lucky to get a few minutes on the couch without being advised to move quickly out of my dad's way never mind her own chair!

Oh, hang on, the missus says it's not just for him to sit on - it's to stop him jumping up at the window at the window cleaner when we're out.

Does anybody want the missus? I'll throw in the above mentioned tub chair as well.
      dandio
      • Forum Youth Player

• 13 posts |
      Reply #154: Sep 20, 2007 10:33:01 pm
      Sorry guys, but who is this guy, i can't remember :)

Please guys, who is the boy on the pic
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #155: Sep 20, 2007 11:00:01 pm
      Please guys, who is the boy on the pic

Keep your friggin hair on.

It's Stephen Darby.
      dandio
      • Forum Youth Player

• 13 posts |
      Reply #156: Sep 21, 2007 08:54:51 am

It's Stephen Darby.
      10x mate ;)
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #157: Sep 21, 2007 09:51:10 am

It's Stephen Darby.
      Hahaha funny, you made me laugh then :D

Oh, hang on, the missus says it's not just for him to sit on - it's to stop him jumping up at the window at the window cleaner when we're out.
      Haha, brilliant.. But how is it gonna stop him jumping up at the window?! My nan's dog gets on the back of the chair and has her nose against the window when my nan goes out ;D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #158: Sep 21, 2007 10:10:11 am
      Haha, brilliant.. But how is it gonna stop him jumping up at the window?! My nan's dog gets on the back of the chair and has her nose against the window when my nan goes out ;D

Exactly Nicola.

Bless her. She is a woman mind.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #159: Sep 21, 2007 10:54:22 am
      If the missus has made you buy that. Don't you think you should make her buy something for you? Put your foot down JD...
      EddieC
      • Started Topic

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #160: Sep 22, 2007 10:29:51 am
      Pissed off today, got a stinking hangover & I didn't even have the pleasure of getting drunk.

I only had four pints last night, enough to get me slightly tipsy, but I feel like I had about 15!

And I'm at work today >:(

Quick Reply