Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Topic With No Real Subject

Read 890292 times
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Re: The Topic With No Real Subject
      Reply #15962: May 12, 2019 08:10:56 pm
      Supposed to be in the hiday thread I think.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #15963: May 14, 2019 05:13:24 pm
      I’m logging off, hopefully back for the final..

Peace out..👊🏼
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #15964: May 17, 2019 07:53:56 pm
      Passed my triple STS course today , not really sure I want the role yet have to see how it goes .
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #15965: May 25, 2019 05:49:30 pm
      Passed my triple STS course today , not really sure I want the role yet have to see how it goes .

what's sts course ? congrats,no f**ker posting on here today,i'm gonna head to the pub.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #15966: May 25, 2019 07:28:57 pm

what's sts course ? congrats,no f**ker posting on here today,i'm gonna head to the pub.

It’s a site safety supervisor I’m staying on the tools for now .
      Cheers buddy
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #15967: Jun 03, 2019 11:10:08 pm
      How did everyone do getting back to work after the celebrating over this weekend? As soon as I opened my eyes I knew I was going to struggle to keep them open but just about made it :D
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #15968: Jun 03, 2019 11:17:27 pm
      How did everyone do getting back to work after the celebrating over this weekend? As soon as I opened my eyes I knew I was going to struggle to keep them open but just about made it :D

Good thing about flexible hours, had a lie in and left early. The bit in between was a bit of a blur
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #15969: Jun 08, 2019 03:12:07 am

I'm still fu**ed.  :D :D :D
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 79 
      • Me, i always tell the truth, even when i lie.
      Reply #15970: Dec 20, 2019 08:38:25 am
      Did we had a topic with 1mil posts in it, this one is close, kinda.

Edit: Damnit! I keep confusing number of views with replies, sorry.
      « Last Edit: Dec 20, 2019 08:58:32 am by Pear »
      LazyFingers
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 892 posts | 22 
      Reply #15971: Dec 20, 2019 12:18:37 pm
      Lads, I moved to Vietnam over three years ago. Now I can speak a tonal language but have no idea what the F**k people do actually be saying to me xD

Have any of you ever learned a second language? I know there are a few of you here with English as their second!
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 79 
      • Me, i always tell the truth, even when i lie.
      Reply #15972: Dec 20, 2019 12:22:45 pm
      Lads, I moved to Vietnam over three years ago. Now I can speak a tonal language but have no idea what the F**k people do actually be saying to me xD

Have any of you ever learned a second language? I know there are a few of you here with English as their second!
      English is my second
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #15973: Dec 20, 2019 04:28:30 pm
      Lads, I moved to Vietnam over three years ago. Now I can speak a tonal language but have no idea what the f**k people do actually be saying to me xD

Si senor!  ;)
      Jimsouse67

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #15974: Dec 21, 2019 12:45:53 am
      English is my second language,the first being scouse.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #15975: Dec 21, 2019 01:17:47 am
      Lads, I moved to Vietnam over three years ago. Now I can speak a tonal language but have no idea what the f**k people do actually be saying to me xD

Grew up speaking 2 languages, though English was obviously used more given I live here. One side of my family are all from Liverpool, the other are from Malta.

My Spanish is fairly decent and I was seeing a Swedish girl for quite a while, years ago now, tried learning some of her language but when we split up it soon got forgotten.
      « Last Edit: Dec 21, 2019 01:24:34 am by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #15976: Dec 31, 2019 04:25:51 am
      Will be taking a break from this site. New Year's resolution = less time spent online (!!) so for that I'm removing my login details from forums/social media.

Been on this for 9.5 years and it is honestly a wonderful forum of which I've loved reading the posts and threads from so so many of you. A lot has happened to Liverpool in that time and to think on the footballing side that we have gone from the the truly hellish on field spectacle that was Hodgson to what we have today under Jürgen shows what an incredible journey this decade has been. To have participated in it via this forum has been wonderful.

Credit to JD and co for a great site - keep on doing what you are doing for the wonderful Liverpool supporting community that you have done so much for. I'll be looking to remove my account (just to stop any temptations to login) but perhaps I will look to re-register sometime in the future.

In the meantime, I hope you all have a very very happy new year! Be good to yourself and see you soon.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #15977: Dec 31, 2019 06:20:38 am
      Will be taking a break from this site. New Year's resolution = less time spent online (!!) so for that I'm removing my login details from forums/social media.

Been on this for 9.5 years and it is honestly a wonderful forum of which I've loved reading the posts and threads from so so many of you. A lot has happened to Liverpool in that time and to think on the footballing side that we have gone from the the truly hellish on field spectacle that was Hodgson to what we have today under Jürgen shows what an incredible journey this decade has been. To have participated in it via this forum has been wonderful.

Credit to JD and co for a great site - keep on doing what you are doing for the wonderful Liverpool supporting community that you have done so much for. I'll be looking to remove my account (just to stop any temptations to login) but perhaps I will look to re-register sometime in the future.

In the meantime, I hope you all have a very very happy new year! Be good to yourself and see you soon.
      Say it ain’t so FMS, say it ain’t so.... 😕
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #15978: Dec 31, 2019 09:27:34 am

Sad to see you go kiddo.. been a pleasure to read your post & debate with you at times..

I hope whatever you do in life that it’s good to you, I hope you have a wonderful 2020 & I hope you pop in end of May to celebrate a title & another European cup..

YNWA..

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #15979: Dec 31, 2019 10:06:05 am

All the best mate. In all the great traditions of new years resolution i hope it lasts a few days
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #15980: Dec 31, 2019 02:59:43 pm

Sorry to see you go as you are one of the better posters on here. I hope the time away results in increased quality family time for you - and maybe you'll reconsider and come on now and again.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #15981: Dec 31, 2019 03:21:47 pm

All the best , although show your face to enjoy our end of seasons celebs .
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #15982: Jan 01, 2020 09:31:54 pm

Gutted to see you go mate, one of the best posters around. All the best for you in 2020 and hope to see you pop in for our title celebrations!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #15983: Jan 01, 2020 10:17:02 pm

Gonna miss ya Bud but surely there is no better time to be a Liverpool fan and be on this Forum. Let's ride this Title win together!
      Jimsouse67

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #15984: Jan 05, 2020 11:40:45 am

Only just seen this,gutted your taking time out but totally understandable,
      As the old cliche goes ‘don’t be a stranger’& all the best for 2020

Quick Reply