Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Topic With No Real Subject

Read 890413 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: The Topic With No Real Subject
      Reply #16054: Apr 24, 2022 01:08:08 pm
      Wiped out by the most awful sick bug last night. Unstoppable for hours and hours and couldn't even keep a sip of water down..Didn't get any sleep and the most uncomfortable I've been for a long time. So dehydrated now. Things a little more relaxed now and on the plus side I've just poured a talk glass of fresh orange juice and I've genuinely never tasted anything like it before. It's amazing how good that tastes when you're dehydrated and deprived of all nutrients and vitamins.

Read a few comments in the big boxing bout in the Boxing thread throughout the night. Thanks for keeping me entertained guys.

Gastro, had that myself in Asia. 8 hours of constant chucking up and then all of a sudden it just stopped so know how you’re feeling mate. Just make sure you stay as hydrated as possible or that will only make you feel worse. If possible get some rehydration sachets to put in a drink too.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,972 posts | 2051 
      Reply #16055: Apr 24, 2022 07:01:37 pm
      Cheers guys. Keith - was checking in with the race every now and then. Looked annoyingly perfect for Red Bull

7KK7 - thanks for the tips. Staying hydrated the hardest thing with sickness and diarrhea! Just have to remind myself to keep taking constant sips
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16056: Apr 24, 2022 07:29:43 pm
      Cheers guys. Keith - was checking in with the race every now and then. Looked annoyingly perfect for Red Bull

Pretty much mate yes. Maximum points and there right back in it now, not that they were out of it. I was thinking though if Hamilton was in that red car he wouldn’t of made the same mistake as LeClerc though.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,972 posts | 2051 
      Reply #16057: Apr 24, 2022 07:31:42 pm
      Pretty much mate yes. Maximum points and there right back in it now, not that they were out of it. I was thinking though if Hamilton was in that red car he wouldn’t of made the same mistake as LeClerc though.

Yes, good point! Leclerc has shown from time to time that he can have the odd off, has to make sure he's as good as he can be because Max isn't making those mistakes in the same situation.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16058: Apr 24, 2022 07:36:29 pm
      Yes, good point! Leclerc has shown from time to time that he can have the odd off, has to make sure he's as good as he can be because Max isn't making those mistakes in the same situation.

Correct he has and not sure that part of him will change even with more experience. Still world class though and got what it takes. Was great to see our maté Norris on the podium. Can’t wait to see him in a car that can win a championship, hopefully McLaren will continue to improve and make it such a car, if so the others better watch out.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #16059: Apr 24, 2022 08:19:35 pm
      Just have to remind myself to keep taking constant sips

Ice cubes, chuck one of them in your mouth every hour or so and it's surprsingly helpful, saves having to keep taking sips of drink too.

Hope you start to feel better soon.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #16060: Apr 24, 2022 08:19:38 pm
      Got told it was reported on a Huyton news channel and me daughter had pics of biZzies on rafts in Stadt Moors lake collaring some young lad, they chased him after he abandoned the robbed car.

Whiston that!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #16061: Apr 24, 2022 10:10:03 pm

He was teararsing round Huyton and Whiston and a road into the park has a Liverpool postmark.
      No big deal it’s probably on the borderline.
      « Last Edit: Apr 24, 2022 10:24:20 pm by stuey »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #16062: Jun 20, 2022 12:57:13 am
      Found out my dad died a couple of hours ago. Sadly he lives on his own and I think it happened a few days back.  Lost both my parents within the space of four years. Both early 60s. 😢
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,079 posts | 630 
      Reply #16063: Jun 20, 2022 01:09:06 am
      Found out my dad died a couple of hours ago. Sadly he lives on his own and I think it happened a few days back.  Lost both my parents within the space of four years. Both early 60s. 😢

So, so sorry to read that.  :'( May he rest in peace. Stay strong mate.  :hug:
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,757 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #16064: Jun 20, 2022 01:45:52 am

Sorry to hear about the passing away of your father, my condolences  :-\
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #16065: Jun 20, 2022 04:58:01 am
      Gutted for you and your Family, JD.

Take care mate.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,019 posts | 2741 
      Reply #16066: Jun 20, 2022 07:23:54 am

So sorry to here that mate.

My thoughts are with you and your family.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #16067: Jun 20, 2022 08:43:58 am
      So sad John condolences to you and family , wishing you all the best ,
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #16068: Jun 20, 2022 08:46:37 am

Sorry to hear this pal. :(
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,632 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #16069: Jun 20, 2022 12:23:50 pm

So sorry John to hear this news, sending condolences to you and your family, keep strong hun  :hug:
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,972 posts | 2051 
      Reply #16070: Jun 20, 2022 12:56:24 pm

Absolutely gutted for you JD - I'm so sorry and sending you my thoughts and condolences at this horrible time for you. May your dad rest in peace.

YNWA
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #16071: Jun 20, 2022 01:57:49 pm
      Ahh mate so so sorry to read this heartfelt condolences and sympathy to yourself & your family.🥲
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #16072: Jun 20, 2022 02:14:23 pm

Oh no, so sorry to hear this, prayers for you and your family. That's far, far too young to lose them. My most sincere condolences.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #16073: Jun 20, 2022 02:57:06 pm

Sympathy and condolences  John to you and your family.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #16074: Jun 20, 2022 07:23:08 pm

So sorry to hear this John.

My condolences to you and your family.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #16075: Jun 20, 2022 07:55:39 pm
      Thanks all you're a good bunch of bas**rds!
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #16076: Jun 20, 2022 08:16:18 pm

Sorry to hear that mate, lost mine about 18 months ago  yesterday was father's day and today would have been his birthday. Been a hard couple of days but found myself laughing about some of the conversations we used to have. It still hurts, early 60's is no age at all. May he rest in peace.

Quick Reply