Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Topic With No Real Subject

Read 890303 times
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      The Topic With No Real Subject
      Jun 29, 2007 08:15:54 pm
      I don't know about everyone else, but loads of times I have something I would like to post here, there's no topic running that it could fit into, and it's too irrelevant to start a new topic, so I don't bother posting it. However some posters decide to start a topic anyway, so I've decided to start a topic with no real subject, just for general chit chat that doesn't deserve it's own topic. Any old bollocks can be posted here, and hopefully should keep the boards a bit tidier.

So what's everyone up to tonight then. ;D
      « Last Edit: Sep 08, 2009 04:26:33 pm by Court LFC »
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Re: The Topic With No Real Subject
      Reply #1: Jun 29, 2007 08:29:33 pm
      Might be going to the cinema tonight to see Shrek 3, anyone know what it's like?
      EddieC
      • Started Topic

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #2: Jun 29, 2007 08:31:28 pm
      Haven't watched it yet but definately want to, the first two were quality.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #3: Jun 29, 2007 08:34:43 pm
      I don't know about everyone else, but loads of times I have something I would like to post here, there's no topic running that it could fit into, and it's too irrelevant to start a new topic, so I don't bother posting it. However some posters decide to start a topic anyway, so I've decided to start a topic with no real subject, just for general chit chat that doesn't deserve it's own topic. Any old bollocks can be posted here, and hopefully should keep the boards a bit tidier.

So what's everyone up to tonight then. ;D

Scaring the sh*t out of Liverbird and his driving test !    ;) ;D ;D ;D
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #4: Jun 29, 2007 08:39:25 pm
      Scaring the sh*t out of Liverbird and his driving test !    ;) ;D ;D ;D
      Your gonna make me have nightmares about it tonight!
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #5: Jun 29, 2007 08:41:03 pm
      Your gonna make me have nightmares about it tonight!

Read the 'Weekend Thread'  i have apologised Liverbird  :action-smiley-065: :-* :-* :-* :-*
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #6: Jun 29, 2007 09:08:48 pm
      Read the 'Weekend Thread'  I have apologised Liverbird  :action-smiley-065: :-* :-* :-* :-*
      All is forgiven Smigger! :D
      wdavidw10
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 134 posts |
      Reply #7: Jun 29, 2007 10:40:52 pm
      Shrek 3 is great film, well i think so anyway, i got dragged to by my girlfriend and i was thinking 'great' this film is going to be boring but in the end it was a really good film beats the other two Shrek films but far.
      Back on the cinema subject ;D what are your seat like in your cinema?
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #8: Jun 30, 2007 01:01:12 am
      This is a bit like a chatroom but not then Eddie?

I have been downloading the Hostel II (naughty me) but about 11,000 are all stopped on 89.8% because all the people with the original file have fu**ed off.  How annoying is that!

Anyone seen it?

I really enjoyed the first.  But then I liked The Hills have Eyes and the second one was god damn awful - hope the Hostel 2 doesn't disappoint.

As for tonight - I am half-way through a £5 magnum of red wine from Tesco - prob going the boozer to smoke for the last time tomorrow.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #9: Jun 30, 2007 02:51:39 am
      I'm a bit drunk. Sunk a good few Stella's tonight. Smigger would be proud!
      « Last Edit: Sep 26, 2010 03:10:41 am by redkenny »
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #10: Jun 30, 2007 10:10:17 am
      What happens after midnight? Are the smoke police gonna jump out of vans like ninjas in the dark and fine us within an inch of our lives?.....

The smoke ninjas.  Fairly sure the ban won't be introduced until opening time on the Sunday. 

Still can't get over the dictatorship in this country.  Was that in Labour's manifesto? I can't remember?  I definitely think the Govt put something in our water to subdue us - why are we just bending over and letting them do this? I see nothing wrong  still with smoking and smoke free areas in pubs allowing people 'choice'.
      THE MESSIAH
      • Forum Sami Hyypia

• 471 posts | 20 
      • "and on the seventh day.....there shall be Kenny"
      Reply #11: Jun 30, 2007 11:48:32 am
      Just got home from work, so going to jump in the shower and make myself presentable (try) and then its off to town this afternoon with the "long haired one". I enjoy going to town on saturday afternoon for a drink, before the hordes of Knobheads descend on the city, wanting to fight the world (and the missus is fed up of beating people up, who pick on me) Probably end up in O'neils in Mathew Street. For those of you who haven't been there before on a Saturday afternoon, can I take this opportunity to recommend it to you. In the downstairs bar they have a resident band on between about 4.30pm & 6.00pm and they are excellent, they play a very varied set and the young lad on lead guitar is a definite star in the making. So if your in that neck of the woods today I might see you there.

Have a great weekend everyone ::)
      lfcwill
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 102 posts |
      Reply #12: Jun 30, 2007 12:02:05 pm
      just got hostel 2 off a mate and it isn't as good as the first but it is disgusting.the first one was scary coz you didn't know what to expect but in this one it's just the same but with women getting tortured and not men.
      EddieC
      • Started Topic

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #13: Jun 30, 2007 02:06:23 pm
      This is a bit like a chatroom but not then Eddie?

Pretty much yeah. Just really a place to talk about the stuff that doesn't deserve a thread of its own.

Anyway, I've got a lovely afternoon ahead of me, just gotta watch the office, which basically means posting on here & answering the phone when it rings.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #14: Jun 30, 2007 02:37:36 pm
      The smoke ninjas.  Fairly sure the ban won't be introduced until opening time on the Sunday. 

Still can't get over the dictatorship in this country.  Was that in Labour's manifesto? I can't remember?  I definitely think the Govt put something in our water to subdue us - why are we just bending over and letting them do this? I see nothing wrong  still with smoking and smoke free areas in pubs allowing people 'choice'.

Exactly! But then that would just be too easy wouldn't it...

When you think about it, there's gonna be a lot pubs/bars etc.. who are likely to lose business. In turn, they will put the price of the ale up, which will have a knock on affect at off licenes. And who will benefit from that from tax?..........

Love "the smoke ninjas"!  :D
      EddieC
      • Started Topic

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #15: Jun 30, 2007 02:45:17 pm
      Fucking ridiculous the lengths they seem to be going to with this smoking ban. I read that council workers visiting someone's house have the right to refuse to go there if the owner has been smoking less than half hour before they come. My mate can't smoke in a van that he owns when he's using it for company business. Typical of this country, take a good idea then just take it to the absolute extreme and make it a mockery.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #16: Jun 30, 2007 02:53:09 pm
      Fucking ridiculous the lengths they seem to be going to with this smoking ban. I read that council workers visiting someone's house have the right to refuse to go there if the owner has been smoking less than half hour before they come. My mate can't smoke in a van that he owns when he's using it for company business. Typical of this country, take a good idea then just take it to the absolute extreme and make it a mockery.

You're spot on! Get onto this. If a private hire cab driver decides to have a weekend off. Goes up to Blackpool for a day in his car, without the plates on, and his wife decides to have a smoke on the way up, he can still be pulled for it! Because his car is registered as a cab through the reg plate. Was listening to radio merseyside yesterday and this cab driver was reading out the conditions he had from Knowsley council.
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #17: Jun 30, 2007 07:47:15 pm
      I was bored so i joined a utd forum to see how long it would take me to get banned,8 post is all it took me and they edited them all to say "IM A COCK" wankers eh.
      EddieC
      • Started Topic

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #18: Jun 30, 2007 11:24:32 pm
      Guess who's drunk?

Me ;D ;D ;D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #19: Jul 01, 2007 03:03:14 am
      I've just been singing songs with one of the flock of seaguls on my mums birthday.
      One of the best nights ever!
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #20: Jul 02, 2007 11:05:18 pm
      I'm waiting for the all important phone call from Virgin Balloon Flights to see if it's a GO / No GO for launch for my flight at 5.30am ish tomorrow! The call's due at approx 2315...  :-\
      I'm hoping we get the okay for our favored flight over the City of London. This will be the last year balloons fly over London due to government restrictions on air space / terrorism etc. Fingers crossed...

CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #21: Jul 03, 2007 10:53:09 am
      Couldn't really imagine a terrorist in a hot air balloon? :laugh:

I'm revising for my resits today then I'm off to work in the pub! It's getting annoying telling people to stop smoking as they all think I'm the jobs-worth Nazi! I'm not getting landed with a fine though, it's not my fault  :-\

Hahahaha @ Smoke Ninjas  ;D Good one!
      lfc 4life
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 653 posts | -11 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #22: Jul 05, 2007 08:45:16 pm
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niir0tbnppk&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zawfGcVebyQ&mode=related&search=

thought add post some liverpool videos from last season somethin to look at if you got nothin to do !!

Quick Reply