Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Topic With No Real Subject

Read 890273 times
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Re: The Topic With No Real Subject
      Reply #46: Jul 09, 2007 05:33:51 pm
      Nice plate Aussie Red!! Get a pic of it up here soon mate.

Two hours off to watch the match, Eddie? You beauty! So seeing you're having a lazy afteroon on the comp. Have you seen anything random? One of my mates just emailed me this. And it's crackers!  :D

Bollywood Thriller anyone?
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #47: Jul 09, 2007 06:06:15 pm
      Jesus,  a thread about printers! :D

Whats everyone up to tonight then?  Everyone have a good weekend?

How can you be off topic in the topic with no real subject?

??? ??? ???

Do we usually talk about what we do at the weekend in the Weekend thread?
      It was the weekend so where better than the Weekend Tread!  :angel:
      But now it isn't the weekend this goes in the topic with no real subject...

How was everyones Monday? Mine was bright and sunny followed by the predicted thunder storm and busy as ever :P Now surfing the Net to book my 4 day mini break for mid August and then there's the Bank Holiday to look forward to too! Too many toos or is it tos? Two to's in one sentence! Don't mess with my tutu! :D :D
      Bpatel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #48: Jul 09, 2007 09:26:20 pm
      tomorrow I'm off to see a cricket match at the oval. :gt-happyup: :gt-happyup: :gt-happyup: then on Wednesday I'm going madame tussauds. then on Friday I have sports day in my school and I am taking part in the skipping and anything else my teacher puts me down for. and on saturday i am going to my friend's birthday party :party: :drink: :drink: :drink:
      « Last Edit: Jul 09, 2007 09:31:35 pm by Bpatel »
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #49: Jul 09, 2007 09:32:21 pm
      tomorrow I'm off to see a cricket match at the oval. :gt-happyup: :gt-happyup: :gt-happyup: then on Wednesday I'm going madame tussauds. then on Friday I have sports day in my school and I am taking part in the skipping and anything else my teacher puts me down for. and on saturday I am going to my friend's birthday party :party: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Skipping  ???  Dont you mean sipping  ???  ;) ;D
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #50: Jul 09, 2007 09:37:18 pm
      First of all, great topic Eddie, didn't know where I was going to write this:

I got my new car number plates on Friday for my new car.

It's personalized.....black background, white writing and it says....wait for it...

L F C R D S

in honour of the boys and this, our beloved, forum.

Once I figure out how to show a picture of it, I'll put it on here, but for now....I'm just a very happy man :)

Hi Aussie mate,
      Top plate mate, check out this site if you want it to look the dogs swingers

http://www.4plates.co.uk/builder.asp?plateid=85771

or see if you can something like that down where you live.
      EddieC
      • Started Topic

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #51: Jul 09, 2007 09:40:50 pm
      tomorrow I'm off to see a cricket match at the oval. :gt-happyup: :gt-happyup: :gt-happyup: then on Wednesday I'm going madame tussauds. then on Friday I have sports day in my school and I am taking part in the skipping and anything else my teacher puts me down for. and on saturday I am going to my friend's birthday party :party: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Your teacher puts you down for skipping? Why, are you really bad at it?

:D :D :D
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #52: Jul 09, 2007 09:43:01 pm
      no, because i am really good a
      Your teacher puts you down for skipping? Why, are you really bad at it?

:D :D :D
      no, it is because i am really good at skipping and he wants our class to win, so he obviously nominates the best people to take part in events. ;D ;D
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #53: Jul 11, 2007 08:41:15 pm
      Evening all  :hello:

Quiet night in tonight, just cracked a bottle of red open - getting in practise for the up and coming season  ;D

What we all up to ?, seems quiet on the board.
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #54: Jul 11, 2007 09:14:44 pm
      Hi guys! I'm online and on the phone to my nephew in N. Wales.
      He is a keen Red, only 15 but learning the ropes about Liverpool FC.  I have encouraged him to sign up on the forum to learn about the club and players and obviously the history of this great club.
      He's in now but he's having trouble navigating around but that's half the fun as a newbie  ;)
      I got him onto the best Reds forum online, span him round and let him go!

His user name is pjlfc25 and I'm sure we'll have a good bit of banter from him in time.
      Now I'm off down the gym, see you later  ;)

I dont think tevez will make his way 2 liverpool but henzie will be good for the club and just make the strong defence even stronger but I yhink its gunna be hard getting him off man unt

He's made his 1st post but probably got crossed wires on the Tevez story.  ;) My nephew!  :action-smiley-031: ;)
      « Last Edit: Jul 11, 2007 09:21:58 pm by RED1028, Reason: My nephew\'s 1st post! »
      THE MESSIAH
      • Forum Sami Hyypia

• 471 posts | 20 
      • "and on the seventh day.....there shall be Kenny"
      Reply #55: Jul 11, 2007 09:37:13 pm
      Your teacher puts you down for skipping? Why, are you really bad at it?..........Quote from EddieC.........Class ;D ;D ;D

Talking of teachers, I was reading my Grandsons First School Report today. Whereupon the teacher stated that he is great with animals. Bloody hell I said He's going to be a vet or something. "Nah".....He proclaimed " I think she means Ive got Nits "............. Kids aye dont you just love em

mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #56: Jul 11, 2007 10:09:22 pm
      bpatel, did you sort your printer out ??   ;)

Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #57: Jul 11, 2007 10:22:56 pm
      bpatel, did you sort your printer out ??   ;)

:lmao:

If only she knew... ;)
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #58: Jul 12, 2007 04:03:39 pm
      Hi Aussie mate,
      Top plate mate, check out this site if you want it to look the dogs swingers

http://www.4plates.co.uk/builder.asp?plateid=85771

or see if you can something like that down where you live.

Hi Tommo mate, how are ya?

Thanks for the link...that's fantastic....wish we could have something like that down here.....we have our own Aussie Rules code plates and although I'm passionate about my Aussie Footy Club....The Liverpool Football Club just means so much more. When I protyped what my plates would look like according to this site you gave me , they looked even better than what I've got here, but I'm glad they don't have it here because I know they'd get nicked for sure. People are knocking off normal plates, sticking it on there cars and going to petrol stations, filling up and doing runners.....imagine how popular my plates would be for thieves and any Manc supporters wanting to fill up there tanks ;)

Sorry that I'm not staying  :ontopic:  but there isn't one ;D

Evening all  :hello:

Quiet night in tonight, just cracked a bottle of red open - getting in practise for the up and coming season  ;D

What we all up to ?, seems quiet on the board.

Enjoy the RED mate. :ernaehrung004:
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #59: Jul 12, 2007 05:08:24 pm
      bpatel, did you sort your printer out ??   ;)

no, it's still not working. its really making me angry now because i have a lot of school work to print out.
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #60: Jul 12, 2007 05:14:31 pm

Hi AussieRed mate,
       I'm good thanks. Enjoying our English summer !!!!
      Rain, rain, and more rain - you can tell it's cricket season. !!
      Have you got a date yet for coming over ?, only 2 seasons left at Anfield !

What's the weather like down there around April time mate ?, looking to book something around then.

AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #61: Jul 12, 2007 05:45:25 pm
      Hi AussieRed mate,
       I'm good thanks. Enjoying our English summer !!!!
      Rain, rain, and more rain - you can tell it's cricket season. !!
      Have you got a date yet for coming over ?, only 2 seasons left at Anfield !

What's the weather like down there around April time mate ?, looking to book something around then.

haven't got a date yet Tommo, will PM you soon to see when you think Champs League games will tie in for hopefully a midweek match over there as well.

As for the weather here, well it's just like your summer over there...it's pelting down at the moment...it's 02.37 Friday morning, doing some OT at work....to be honest Tommo, it' still pretty warm around April, probably ranging between 15-20 degrees. You'll be fine mate....you will definetly get some rays in so pack your  8). It's June when  it starts to get colder but I don't think our cold is anywhere near what you guys over there experience. Our cold ranges between 11-15 degrees, during the day  in Winter which it is here now and gets down to about 5-9 overnight. I think a bottle of one of our famous Reds would warm you up no worries at all mate. ;)
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #62: Jul 13, 2007 06:46:52 am
      haven't got a date yet Tommo, will PM you soon to see when you think Champs League games will tie in for hopefully a midweek match over there as well.

As for the weather here, well it's just like your summer over there...it's pelting down at the moment...it's 02.37 Friday morning, doing some OT at work....to be honest Tommo, it' still pretty warm around April, probably ranging between 15-20 degrees. You'll be fine mate....you will definetly get some rays in so pack your  8). It's June when  it starts to get colder but I don't think our cold is anywhere near what you guys over there experience. Our cold ranges between 11-15 degrees, during the day  in Winter which it is here now and gets down to about 5-9 overnight. I think a bottle of one of our famous Reds would warm you up no worries at all mate. ;)

And it feels a hell of a lot colder than that ;) I tell ya Aussie mate, the wind chill you guys get has to be taken into consideration. The temperature range since I have been here is unbelievable. From a high of about 42C in summer to a low of about 2C in winter. Great stuff though, you never know what weather to expect in Melbourne

Anyway what AFL team do you follow Aussie?? I am really loving this Aussie rules, off to see Geelong against Collingwood tomorrow at MCG. I have been picking my Grandads tips in the Government House contest and he is flying on top at the moment. Got 8 out of 8 in my first week picking ;)

Hope Geelong win tomorrow, I'm really liking them a lot!!! ;D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #63: Jul 13, 2007 10:24:15 am
      And it feels a hell of a lot colder than that ;) I tell ya Aussie mate, the wind chill you guys get has to be taken into consideration. The temperature range since I have been here is unbelievable. From a high of about 42C in summer to a low of about 2C in winter. Great stuff though, you never know what weather to expect in Melbourne

Anyway what AFL team do you follow Aussie?? I am really loving this Aussie rules, off to see Geelong against Collingwood tomorrow at MCG. I have been picking my Grandads tips in the Government House contest and he is flying on top at the moment. Got 8 out of 8 in my first week picking ;)

Hope Geelong win tomorrow, I'm really liking them a lot!!! ;D

Hey mate, how are ya bud?

I'm a Carlton supporter mate, have been all my life, the last 5 years have been pretty rough but we will come good sooner rather than later....here's hoping anyway mate.

Cats V Maggies tomorrow is gonna be a cracker ...the AFL is hoping to get 90,000 people in there...so it'll be some atmosphere.  As for the Cats, they're a good side this year mate...but I hate there guts and there supporters are ferrell.....so don't become one mate...barrack for any team you want except Geelong or Collingwood....Geelong are like Everton(not our bitter rivals) but a small club with w**ker supporters ;D....whereas Collingwood are like the Mancs....rich, successful...loved by millions(bandwagon supporters)....and hated by every other team in the comp.

As for the footy tipping, you were arsey....I'll bet you a beer you don't get 8 again for the rest of the year. ;)

Enjoy the footy mate...but rug up, you're right about the wind chill factor mate...it can rip right through ya.....

mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #64: Jul 13, 2007 11:53:54 am
      Hey mate, how are ya bud?

I'm a Carlton supporter mate, have been all my life, the last 5 years have been pretty rough but we will come good sooner rather than later....here's hoping anyway mate.

Cats V Maggies tomorrow is gonna be a cracker ...the AFL is hoping to get 90,000 people in there...so it'll be some atmosphere.  As for the Cats, they're a good side this year mate...but I hate there guts and there supporters are ferrell.....so don't become one mate...barrack for any team you want except Geelong or Collingwood....Geelong are like Everton(not our bitter rivals) but a small club with w**ker supporters ;D....whereas Collingwood are like the Mancs....rich, successful...loved by millions(bandwagon supporters)....and hated by every other team in the comp.

As for the footy tipping, you were arsey....I'll bet you a beer you don't get 8 again for the rest of the year. ;)

Enjoy the footy mate...but rug up, you're right about the wind chill factor mate...it can rip right through ya.....

Hey Aussie mate!!

Yeah it should be a cracking match tomorrow, my first AFL match, so really looking forward to it. I didn't know Geelong where that badly hated, most people I know seem to have a soft spot for Geelong and I always enjoyed watching them on tele so that is why I prefer them to every other team. Plus the fact I have tipped them every week and they have won, so it is looking good for them. And everybody(apart from the supporters) hate Collingwood, and even though I don't understand why, I find myself hating them too ;D

And I'll take that bet my friend, I am quietly confident I will get another 8 ;) I started picking them in round 7, that is when I got 8 and so far I have had 8,6,6,5,6,5,6. And I had to go for Sydney over Carlton this week mate, sorry. Though I must say I have only went for Carlton twice and they have won both times. Anyway I will keep you updated with my tips so you can see when I get 8 ;) ;D This week I got Adelaide, Geelong, West Coast, W Bulldogs, Brisbane, Sydney, Hawthorn and Fremantle, the eight winners this week ;)
      EddieC
      • Started Topic

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #65: Jul 13, 2007 12:31:25 pm
      I've grown a beard!

It started off with me not shaving for a couple of days & my missus whinging about it, so I thought I'd wind her up properly & grow one. It's not a big bushy thing or anything, I can't think of the best way to describe it. It's just kinda like a thin line going round my face, everyone thinks it looks good apart from my girlfriend.
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #66: Jul 13, 2007 12:39:34 pm
      I always find mate if the other half doesn't like it then it's comming off!
      I had a goatee a long while a go now and thought i looked the business my Mrs said, "You look like you have been eating a pie and you've got gravy stains round your chin" needless to say it came off that very night. ;D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #67: Jul 13, 2007 01:46:42 pm
      Hey Aussie mate!!

Yeah it should be a cracking match tomorrow, my first AFL match, so really looking forward to it. I didn't know Geelong where that badly hated, most people I know seem to have a soft spot for Geelong and I always enjoyed watching them on tele so that is why I prefer them to every other team. Plus the fact I have tipped them every week and they have won, so it is looking good for them. And everybody(apart from the supporters) hate Collingwood, and even though I don't understand why, I find myself hating them too ;D

And I'll take that bet my friend, I am quietly confident I will get another 8 ;) I started picking them in round 7, that is when I got 8 and so far I have had 8,6,6,5,6,5,6. And I had to go for Sydney over Carlton this week mate, sorry. Though I must say I have only went for Carlton twice and they have won both times. Anyway I will keep you updated with my tips so you can see when I get 8 ;) ;D This week I got Adelaide, Geelong, West Coast, W Bulldogs, Brisbane, Sydney, Hawthorn and Fremantle, the eight winners this week ;)

make that 7 mate, Saints just beat Adeliade by 2 points....geez I hope you're not watching it on Channel 7 ;)...phew...the beers still safe ;D

Don't worry about picking the Swans to beat us....so did I ???
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #68: Jul 13, 2007 02:07:42 pm
      I always find mate if the other half doesn't like it then it's comming off!
      I had a goatee a long while a go now and thought I looked the business my Mrs said, "You look like you have been eating a pie and you've got gravy stains round your chin" needless to say it came off that very night. ;D

I kept growing one every now and then, but due to my un-matured face, I get patches and it looks soft and clap-dash! Clean shaven for me! ;D

Started growing me hair instead! Me brothers getting bald patches at 25 so I thought I'd piss him off by growing an elabourate mop! Although it's only about the same length as Steve Finnan's at the moment :laugh:

Quick Reply