Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Bayern [Champions League] Tue 19th Feb @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Anfield

Today is the 18th of February and on this date LFC's match record is P22 W14 D5 L3

The best book you have read recently

Read 90007 times
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,197 posts | 495 
      Re: The best book you have read recently
      Reply #840: Feb 12, 2019 04:36:46 pm
      Yes mate finished and really enjoyed it.
      Thanks for the recommendation will have to hunt it out.

You are more than welcome. If you are still interested in these type of topics, I would also recommend  a book by Jared Diamond called Guns Germs and Steel (I think I recommended it in this thread, not sure where). It's a bit similar to sapiens but the author's aim is going more into depth about how Europeans/Mesopotamia conquered the world and why the indigenous people of South/North America, Australia and Africa failed to do so.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,895 posts | 2740 
      Re: The best book you have read recently
      Reply #841: Feb 12, 2019 04:41:24 pm
      You are more than welcome. If you are still interested in these type of topics, I would also recommend  a book by Jared Diamond called Guns Germs and Steel (I think I recommended it in this thread, not sure where). It's a bit similar to sapiens but the author's aim is going more into depth about how Europeans/Mesopotamia conquered the world and why the indigenous people of South/North America, Australia and Africa failed to do so.

:gt-happyup:

Quick Reply