Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Daniel Pacheco (Liverpool -> AD Alcorcon)

Read 263450 times
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Re: Daniel Pacheco Player Thread
      Reply #1817: Nov 06, 2012 03:39:45 pm
      I'll get Brendan on the phone. :D

Jones

Coates       Carragher     Agger

Wisdom                                          Robinson
                    Henderson           Coady
                                  Shelvey

Morgan          Pacheco

There you go.

Or add Skrtel and lovely 3rd kit.

When you speak to him I accept cash, cheque and paypal  ;)
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #1818: Nov 06, 2012 03:44:24 pm
      When you speak to him I accept cash, cheque and paypal  ;)

You?
      It was clearly my idea...  :f_whistle:
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #1819: Nov 06, 2012 06:15:59 pm
      You?
      It was clearly my idea...  :f_whistle:

I'll share mate  ;D
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #1820: Dec 07, 2012 11:23:14 am
      Daniel Pacheco ‏@dani37pacheco
      Last game of reserve league till January. Then see what happen in January. Everyone knows it.

Looks like todays game against Palace will be his last representing the club.

Good luck wherever you end up, Dani.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #1821: Dec 07, 2012 11:34:40 am
      Best of luck Dani.
      Think he's a good lad. Seemed to immerse himself in football over here.
      I still think his position is the hardest to break into at the moment. He's played very well
      this season at U21 level, but looks like he will be gone this time in January. Would have
      much rather he was given an opportunity than see Cole and Downing out there, but they're
      much harder to get off the wage bill.

Best of luck in the future Dani.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #1822: Dec 07, 2012 12:06:58 pm
      Best of luck Dani.
      Think he's a good lad. Seemed to immerse himself in football over here.
      I still think his position is the hardest to break into at the moment. He's played very well
      this season at U21 level, but looks like he will be gone this time in January. Would have
      much rather he was given an opportunity than see Cole and Downing out there, but they're
      much harder to get off the wage bill.

Best of luck in the future Dani.

100% this Racer, should of been given more of an opportunity in my opinion, especially ahead of Downing and Cole but you sum it up perfectly. Think we all expect Dani to go in January and wish him all the very best.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #1823: Dec 07, 2012 12:32:58 pm
       More people rate this lad despite his shortcomings than any player since Alberto Aquilani (how is he getting on this season, haven't heard a thing about him). Pacheco couldn't get in Norwich's team so he's hardly likely to get in ours. No doubt a nice lad but not good enough.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1824: Dec 07, 2012 12:35:16 pm
      Sometimes these kids just do not develop as much as everyone would hope.
      He has had a few managers  now and they do not rate him highly enough to give him his chance.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #1825: Dec 07, 2012 12:59:31 pm
      More people rate this lad despite his shortcomings than any player since Alberto Aquilani (how is he getting on this season, haven't heard a thing about him). Pacheco couldn't get in Norwich's team so he's hardly likely to get in ours. No doubt a nice lad but not good enough.

Yeah you don't like him. Grand.
      You don't have to come in like a F***ing cloud every time somebody that rates him posts a comment.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #1826: Dec 07, 2012 01:39:37 pm
      As much as I would love to see him become a great player I just really don't think he is going to. If he is to move then hopefully it is to somewhere where he is going to be given a chance. Would'n't be surprised if Holloway came in for him to boost their Championship title challenge or possibly even Swansea maybe to play behind Michu - doubt he would be a regular in their team though.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #1827: Dec 07, 2012 02:10:47 pm
      I'd start him against West Ham.
      I know that won't happen. Shelvey will probably play the false 9, but Dani is better suited to it IMO.
      little-Luis:)
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #1828: Dec 07, 2012 02:27:31 pm
      I'd like him to start too, if even just to get a final word in on whether he was good enough or not for PL football. We'll never know if he never plays.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #1829: Dec 07, 2012 02:50:53 pm
      Yeah you don't like him. Grand.
      You don't have to come in like a f**king cloud every time somebody that rates him posts a comment.

Nor do you have to come in like a cloud whenever anybody posts a comment who doesn't rate him  :f_wah:. Get over yourself.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #1830: Dec 07, 2012 02:53:03 pm
      Nor do you have to come in like a cloud whenever anybody posts a comment who doesn't rate him  :f_wah:. Get over yourself.

How do you work that out?
      We had already started to discuss him.
      Odd.

So we can't wish him well, given he will probably leave, without you having some weird Pacheco/Aquilani rant.
      Not linked back to Rafa or anything...
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #1831: Dec 07, 2012 03:00:25 pm
      Well we've seen him twice this season at the senior level: at Young Boys and at West Brom. He had a fairly anonymous 60 minutes vs Young Boys playing as the striker, but a very very good game at West Brom in the League Cup. How he never got more appearances after West Brom is such a mystery to me, even if it was just 15-20 minutes off the bench.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #1832: Dec 07, 2012 03:06:41 pm
      How do you work that out?
      We had already started to discuss him.
      Odd.

So we can't wish him well, given he will probably leave, without you having some weird Pacheco/Aquilani rant. Not linked back to Rafa or anything...

Rant?  :lmao: I simply said he wasn't good enough. Just because I don't agree with you (on how good he is, I also wish him well) doesn't mean it's a rant. Nor was it a "rant" about Aquilani, I didn't rate him either but haven't mentioned him before today for months. And what on Earth it has to do with Rafa only you know. I love Reina, Skrtel, Agger, Lucas Suzo, Sterling etc etc who are all Rafa signings, so what on Earth are you on about  ???

I think you are getting yourself all mixed up and confused over not very much. Quit while you're behind and relax is my advice  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #1833: Dec 07, 2012 03:13:36 pm

Rant?  :lmao: I simply said he wasn't good enough. Just because I don't agree with you (on how good he is, I also wish him well) doesn't mean it's a rant. Nor was it a "rant" about Aquilani, I didn't rate him either but haven't mentioned him before today for months. And what on Earth it has to do with Rafa only you know. I love Reina, Skrtel, Agger, Lucas Suzo, Sterling etc etc who are all Rafa signings, so what on Earth are you on about  ???

I think you are getting yourself all mixed up and confused over not very much. Quit while you're behind and relax is my advice  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

I'm neither mixed up or confused, nor am I looking at the post in isolation.
      More in context of your recent posting.

Anyway.

Great to see Pacheco have another good game today.
      Clearly he's now at a level above U21 and, if he can't get game time,
      we should either loan him out or sell him. Probably more likely it will
      be the latter.

The likes of Yesil, Ibe and Dunn will need to make the step up next
      and Pacheco is right when he says that his opportunity deprives those
      below him of the chance. Much like Cole and Downing deprive the likes
      of Pacheco a chance.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #1834: Dec 07, 2012 03:25:22 pm

Agreed. The lad needs to go somewhere where he'll get a game every week. My guess is that's onto the continent somewhere rather than getting lumps kicked out of him in the Championship. La Liga 2 or whatever it's called has got to be favourite I should think. Then, when he develops physically it wouldn't be the biggest shock in the World if he eventually makes a good player. Either way, he owes us bugger all and good look to the kid.
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #1835: Dec 08, 2012 11:34:42 pm
      Daniel Pacheco ‏@dani37pacheco
      Good night. Few days off ahead, will spend time with family in Spain. Enjoy your weekend and hope team get a win tomorrow. YNWA

Won't feature in the squad tomorrow at all. I like the lad but I've pretty much accepted the inevitable for him. He can't get in to our squad when we have no strikers available at all, opportunites won't come better than this. Rafa, Woy, Kenny and now Brendan are all looking past him, has to be something in that. Shame but we can't afford to be sentimental.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #1836: Dec 09, 2012 12:11:39 am
      I too never really saw the attraction in Dani. Not physical enough for the this league and not good enough technically to make up for it. Like a poor Silva atm.

One of his most annoying traits is to over complicate his play, none more so than his finishes.

I'm sure one day he will be a good little player, and lower La Liga/ higher Segunda side.

Either way, he comes across as a great lad,who loves the city and the club and you have to wish him all the best.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4877 
      Reply #1837: Dec 09, 2012 12:12:48 am
      I always liked Dani but it's pretty clear he isn't going to make it here.

Best of luck.
      Red5man

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #1838: Dec 10, 2012 06:33:45 pm
      Still not exactly sure why he hasn't been given a chance in the team. Thought he was good enough in preseason to get a sniff.

I'll catch stick for this but Suso hasn't been that impressive playing in wide positions. Not enough hussle, and does the same step over inside to his left foot everytime. Dani presents a bit more of a problem from a wide position. More pace and willing to use both feet. I wouldn't mind seeing him given a cameo in a game.

No I am not saying Dani is as good as our Suso but their age and the position we'd ask both to play in I think Pacheco deserves a chance.

Either way, YNWA Dani lad. He loves Liverpool that is without question.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1839: Dec 12, 2012 02:36:44 am
      Still not exactly sure why he hasn't been given a chance in the team. Thought he was good enough in preseason to get a sniff.

I'll catch stick for this but Suso hasn't been that impressive playing in wide positions. Not enough hussle, and does the same step over inside to his left foot everytime. Dani presents a bit more of a problem from a wide position. More pace and willing to use both feet. I wouldn't mind seeing him given a cameo in a game.

No I am not saying Dani is as good as our Suso but their age and the position we'd ask both to play in I think Pacheco deserves a chance.

Either way, YNWA Dani lad. He loves Liverpool that is without question.

Agree with everything including the Suso comments.

Quick Reply