Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Robocrouch

Read 11987 times
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      Robocrouch
      Reply #23: Jun 06, 2006 08:08:31 pm
      Fair play to Crouchy the whole country is talking about his goal celebrations.Bet none of them thought they would be doing that this world cup ;D  ;D
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Robocrouch
      Reply #24: Jun 07, 2006 09:18:41 am
      Quote from: "smigger15"
      Quote from: "giddy76"
      No no no Crouchy. Even my son admitted today that he did the 'Crouchbot' after scoring a goal at school earlier. *shakes head* That's bad!

where u been hiding Gid, been reading your book you won ??   ;D  ;D

No Smig... been in hospital, turns out I've got a blood clot in my right lung... did read some of Robbie's book while I was in there tho.
      Sorry I've been a stranger guys... but I'm semi well enough now to get back to posting :)
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Robocrouch
      Reply #25: Jun 07, 2006 09:22:36 am
      No no no Crouchy. Even my son admitted today that he did the 'Crouchbot' after scoring a goal at school earlier. *shakes head* That's bad!

No Smig... been in hospital, turns out I've got a blood clot in my right lung... did read some of Robbie's book while I was in there tho.
      Sorry I've been a stranger guys... but I'm semi well enough now to get back to posting :)

Sorry to hear you've been so poorly Gid, hope your on your way back to full strength, i missed you anyway !!  I was wondering were you were, thought you got fed up of posting after the FA cupFinal !  Anyway take care of yourself and i'll keep in touch.   ;D  ;D  ;D
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Robocrouch
      Reply #26: Jun 07, 2006 09:28:51 am

Sorry to hear you've been so poorly Gid, hope your on your way back to full strength, i missed you anyway !!  I was wondering were you were, thought you got fed up of posting after the FA cupFinal !  Anyway take care of yourself and i'll keep in touch.   ;D  ;D  ;D

Thanks babe. I missed being here too. I love this forum, and now I love it even more because you missed me. ;D.
      I don't get fed up here... the topics are always so colourful.  ;D
      YAY... FA Cup winners... how great is that? It was touch and go there for a while tho eh?
      Thanks for the concern Smig, I think I'm getting back to fighting fit :)
      Luis_Garcia_rules
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 55 posts |
      Robocrouch
      Reply #27: Jun 10, 2006 10:56:25 am
      Your right he should stick to the football but some people think he should be playing basketball!!! ;D

Quick Reply