Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Vote for your man of the match

Pepe Reina
      (6.3%)
      Sotis Kyrgiakos
      (43%)
      Jamie Carragher
      (2.5%)
      Martin Kelly
      (6.3%)
      Ryan Babel
      (8.9%)
      Joe Cole
      (7.6%)
      Milan Jovanovich
      (25.3%)

Liverpool 1-0 Trabzonspor: In-game and post match moan

Read 42951 times
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,540 posts | 1091 
      Re: Liverpool 1-0 Trabzonspor: In-game and post match moan
      Reply #506: Aug 20, 2010 07:29:21 pm
      We will issue our own fine next week and knock them out! Glad Babel shut them up with his goal!
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Reply #507: Aug 20, 2010 07:30:26 pm
      Glad to see the Trabzonspor cu*ts get fined for the racism. Obviously we know now that the fans that came on here talking sh*t, were just one of the many that represent that sh*t club.

Still, they didn't fine them enough and it's bullocks.

That was FC Rabotnički that got fined.
      Claret-Blue-TS-1967
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 25 posts |
      Reply #508: Aug 21, 2010 11:42:08 am
      Glad to see the Trabzonspor cu*ts get fined for the racism. Obviously we know now that the fans that came on here talking sh*t, were just one of the many that represent that sh*t club.

Still, they didn't fine them enough and it's bullocks.

what are u talking about? what racism?

how can u have those ideas about the people u don t know..

next week come to Trabzon to get rid of this prejudiced ideas;)

we welcome the people perfectly who respect us . don t worry. no racism in turkey .. for example we don t call  immigrants as monkey, ect.;) we don t punch them in the dark streets, we don t isolate them from the social life.... don t worry mate, no racism in turkey and Trabzon..unless u couse any dirty trouble ...
       no trouble no problem..

and it s not the first time that european cup match will be played in Trabzon.  since now nothing happended aganist any european team and fans.

and life is not consist of uk only... no need that arrogance

tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,244 posts | 921 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #509: Aug 21, 2010 07:43:10 pm
      Just a pity we did't get a second goal to ease the second leg
      yattara10
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #510: Aug 21, 2010 11:24:13 pm
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #511: Aug 21, 2010 11:47:07 pm
      yattara10
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #512: Aug 21, 2010 11:50:07 pm

I think with this Score at Anfield you can have optimism. Above all when you see the Game you can see why we are so optimistic.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #513: Aug 21, 2010 11:53:55 pm
      I think with this Score at Anfield you can have optimism. Above all when you see the Game you can see why we are so optimistic.

Because we missed a penalty, and then had a goal WRONGLY disallowed that would have made it 3-0?

I hope you enjoy seeing a real football team when we come and destroy you  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:  :kop5cf8koxp6:
      yattara10
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #514: Aug 22, 2010 12:02:11 am
      Because we missed a penalty, and then had a goal WRONGLY disallowed that would have made it 3-0?

I hope you enjoy seeing a real football team when we come and destroy you  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:  :kop5cf8koxp6:

Please stop to provoke People with things like " destroy you " THat is very childish.

I only wanted to show this Video in this Forum because it is very good and truthfull.
      If you miss a Penalty it is luck but when our Goalkeeper Saves it it is the good Performance of our GOalkeeper.
      Also the Goal was dissallowed correcetly because the Player who scored the goal was offside.

Last but not Least i want to show you the Statistics of the first Game:

Goal: Trabzonspor: 0 – Liverpool: 1

Shoot: Trabzonspor: 9 - Liverpool: 13

On Goal: Trabzonspor: 2 - Liverpool: 6

Pointed Crosses: Trabzonspor: 3 - Liverpool: 2

Foul: Trabzonspor: 18 - Liverpool: 13

Corner: Trabzonspor: 7 - Liverpool: 4

Ofside: Trabzonspor: 1 - Liverpool: 2

Proportion of Ball: Trabzonspor:% 53 - Liverpool:% 47

You see that your Team is not much better than my team
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #515: Aug 22, 2010 12:21:21 am
      Please stop to provoke People with things like " destroy you " THat is very childish.

I only wanted to show this Video in this Forum because it is very good and truthfull.
      If you miss a Penalty it is luck but when our Goalkeeper Saves it it is the good Performance of our GOalkeeper.
      Also the Goal was dissallowed correcetly because the Player who scored the goal was offside.

Last but not Least I want to show you the Statistics of the first Game:

Goal: Trabzonspor: 0 – Liverpool: 1

Shoot: Trabzonspor: 9 - Liverpool: 13

On Goal: Trabzonspor: 2 - Liverpool: 6

Pointed Crosses: Trabzonspor: 3 - Liverpool: 2

Foul: Trabzonspor: 18 - Liverpool: 13

Corner: Trabzonspor: 7 - Liverpool: 4

Ofside: Trabzonspor: 1 - Liverpool: 2

Proportion of Ball: Trabzonspor:% 53 - Liverpool:% 47

You see that your Team is not much better than my team

Provoke you? I was not provoking at all. Simply stating a fact. 5 times kings of Europe buddy. You are on a F***ing Liverpool forum, what the hell do you expect me or any others here to say?!

Yeah, you had a good game. I'm not saying you are a bad team at all, just saying we ARE better, we WILL win, and the major stat there is shots on goal - You = 2 - Us = 6.

We rule.
      yattara10
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #516: Aug 22, 2010 12:29:35 am
      Provoke you? I was not provoking at all. Simply stating a fact. 5 times kings of Europe buddy. You are on a f**king Liverpool forum, what the hell do you expect me or any others here to say?!

Yeah, you had a good game. I'm not saying you are a bad team at all, just saying we ARE better, we WILL win, and the major stat there is shots on goal - You = 2 - Us = 6.

We rule.

Proportion off Ball ??

I will see you after the Game crying here in this Forum. Then we will see which Team is better
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #517: Aug 22, 2010 12:32:32 am
      Proportion off Ball ??

I will see you after the Game crying here in this Forum. Then we will see which Team is better

Oh because the proportion off the ball or whatever the F**k you mean wins you football matches. Yes. Of course. How could i be so silly. Can you come coach our team? Obviously you are very smart in the ways of this sport. A prophet. A messiah. A god. I salute you.

I'm not trying to start a fight, but come on. Your on a Liverpool forum. Buck up or get banned. Cos if you keep stirring sh*t, you'll be gone.

Not that it matters, once we kick your asses you won't be back here again.
      Alicus
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 987 posts | 15 
      Reply #518: Aug 22, 2010 01:23:02 am
      I think he means possession.

Yeah, you guys had the ball for a long time, yet we won.

How can you possibly brag about having slightly better possession without even making anything out of it?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #519: Aug 22, 2010 01:26:09 am

I will see you after the Game crying here in this Forum.

Wouldn't hold your breath.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #520: Aug 22, 2010 01:28:31 am
      They're back? F**k me...
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #521: Aug 22, 2010 01:31:27 am
      I think he means possession.

Yeah, you guys had the ball for a long time, yet we won.

How can you possibly brag about having slightly better possession without even making anything out of it?

I know what he means, i was just making fun of the statement "Possession off the ball" cos i thought it sounded funny ;)
      Claret-Blue-TS-1967
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 25 posts |
      Reply #522: Aug 22, 2010 02:55:57 am
      u know guys , Turks are very good at making tasty kebabs:) and we ll serve u a very good kebabs, made of liverpool bird:) and by using the bird feathers , we ll make some pillows for u;) so that, u can hug the pillow when u start sobbing after the match;)

we don t have alot to loose but u do.. now it s ur turn to be worried. and u better be...we knew lfc was not as strong as they used to be and what we ve all seen was the team which was hiden behind the reputation. probably some of ur players ll create  brand new excuses after the 2nd leg as ray clemence did 34 years ago..

good luck guys.. u ll really need that;)

« Last Edit: Aug 22, 2010 03:02:54 am by Claret-Blue-TS-1967 »
      claretblue
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #523: Aug 22, 2010 02:59:08 am
      Hi from Turkey.
      we waiting..
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #524: Aug 22, 2010 03:25:25 am
      u know guys , Turks are very good at making tasty kebabs:) and we ll serve u a very good kebabs, made of liverpool bird:) and by using the bird feathers , we ll make some pillows for u;) so that, u can hug the pillow when u start sobbing after the match;)

we don t have alot to loose but u do.. now it s ur turn to be worried. and u better be...we knew lfc was not as strong as they used to be and what we ve all seen was the team which was hiden behind the reputation. probably some of ur players ll create  brand new excuses after the 2nd leg as ray clemence did 34 years ago..

good luck guys.. u ll really need that;)

Why would we be worried? Yeah you done well for quite big parts of the game but in those spells you very rarely actually got anywhere near our goal and throughout the whole game Reina was hardly tested. Also, we take an aggregate lead to Turkey without having conceded an away goal. All we need is that opening goal and then it will virtually kill the tie off.

I find it amusing all these Trabz fans are coming on here trying to give it all that and saying there is no need to fear us. Well maybe you should take a look at the line ups, you had your strongest team out, we did not. Though I will admit in the first half Trabz defence looked pretty comfortable but that changed at half time, when Torres came on he fired in a shot their keeper found difficult to deal after about 30 seconds of the restart and from that point on the defence couldn't handle him, he was finding space everywhere, out muscling the markers and out pacing the lot of them. It's all well and good saying you do not fear us but we all know thats bollocks because if Torres starts your defence will be cacking themselves for 2 half's instead of one. I am looking forward to us going to Turkey and tearing them a new one, will shut the gobby tw*ts up too. And as for the key player Trabz have that we need to look out for, well he was on the bench and when he came on he done virtually nothing.

Quick Reply