Trending Topics

Next match: Chelsea v LFC [Premier League] Sun 22nd Sep @ 4:30 pm
      Stamford Bridge

Today is the 22nd of September and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W14 D2 L7

Bundesliga

Read 58173 times
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1989 
      Re: Bundesliga
      Reply #675: Jun 19, 2019 07:45:24 pm
      Hummels has gone back to Dortmund for £33mill.

Crazy! Dortmund could have bought better imo. But then again, he could bring out the best in Akanji.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,611 posts | 1908 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #676: Jun 20, 2019 12:44:22 am
      Crazy! Dortmund could have bought better imo. But then again, he could bring out the best in Akanji.

And no zagadou
      steve.crowford
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #677: Jul 31, 2019 09:44:38 pm
      Bundesliga has a great young talents
      Luca Waldschmidt 2019 Euro U-21 Top scorer
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3d_UfqOI-4
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,331 posts | 475 
      Reply #678: Aug 01, 2019 03:39:35 pm
      Just been reading that Bundesliga is jumping to espn plus for coverage in the states after this season from Fox.I hope Fox goes for La liga cos footy on tv without streaming is on it's arse here.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,902 posts | 854 
      Reply #679: Aug 03, 2019 10:50:40 pm
      Just been reading that Bundesliga is jumping to espn plus for coverage in the states after this season from Fox.I hope Fox goes for La liga cos footy on tv without streaming is on it's arse here.

Streaming is the wave of the future all my kids tell me. Will be the only way in the States to watch the Charity Shield tomorrow as well.

Sorry to hear this news about Bundesliga on ESPN+ as I've grown to like the German game and tend to choose it for watching behind us (of course) and games between big six teams.

Watched the German SuperCup today and it definitely was NOT a friendly. Entertaining atmosphere and play.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,611 posts | 1908 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #680: Aug 03, 2019 11:16:40 pm
      Streaming is the wave of the future all my kids tell me. Will be the only way in the States to watch the Charity Shield tomorrow as well.

Sorry to hear this news about Bundesliga on ESPN+ as I've grown to like the German game and tend to choose it for watching behind us (of course) and games between big six teams.

Watched the German SuperCup today and it definitely was NOT a friendly. Entertaining atmosphere and play.

Thoroughly enjoyed the game. The though of so much football going streaming only is not good for an old technophobe like me.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,331 posts | 475 
      Reply #681: Aug 16, 2019 07:37:06 pm
      Do they do the national anthem before all league games or is it cos it's the start of the season? Lets see how Herta Grujic goes.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,944 posts | 3840 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #682: Aug 17, 2019 12:05:41 am
      Bayern dropping points straight away. Not that it matters mind, will still win the league.

Quick Reply