Barca have completely lost it this summer, I thought ours was bad but so far they have;
- Lost Neymar
- Suing Neymar for not fulfilling his contract
- Submitted embarrassing bids for Coutinho
- Issued an ultimatum for an offer that was already rejected and what they were told not to bother making and that was frankly, more embarrassing than our public apology
- Been told where to go by Dortmund for Dembele
- Opted to re-sign Deulefeu
- Spent 40mill on Paulinho...also had barely any people turn up to his presentation
- Look to be missing out on Seri
- Ben hammered by Madrid over 2 games
All is not well there, may as well hand the title to Madrid now.
Signed a player in paulinho who last time i heard had not sold a single replica shirt and was bought from a club in a city in china where the president has business links
Have allowed messi and iniesta to enter the last year of their contract.
Signed numerous players from outside for their b team
Allowed talented youngsters to.leave as they see their pathway blocked.
Highly dubious deals including the signing of neymar and attempts to discredit previous regimes including the legacy of cruyff which include altering accounts to make joan laporta look bad
Suggested most of the boards critics aren't catalan based fans.
Wasted ridiculous amounts on players such as turan, gomes, alcacer
Bartomeu the president came to the club under sandro rosell who has served prison time for corruption with links to fifa
Messi hss allegedly said he won't sign his new contract under the current board
« Last Edit: Aug 22, 2017 11:45:18 pm by FATKOPITE10 »