Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Your LFC Rituals

Read 21283 times
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Re: Your LFC Rituals
      Reply #23: Sep 06, 2010 07:37:52 am
      I always have my coffee/tea from my LFC mug, if anyone dare use they f***in die, also I have to wear home shirt every game whether in the pub or sat at home, if I'm at home I insist that im not disturbed, ive lost many a woman cos they cant understand the passion I have for my club, nor do they seem to undrestand F**k off my teams playing, dont know why really  :f_tongueincheek:  ;D

They never understand mate....that typical line of "It's just a game" Is a dagger in the heart. It might be just a game, but it's not just a team....it's my love!
      Eddieo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,705 posts | 158 
      Reply #24: Sep 07, 2010 04:55:45 pm
      I pray ( atheist)
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,585 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #25: Sep 07, 2010 07:39:59 pm
      They never understand mate....that typical line of "It's just a game" Is a dagger in the heart. It might be just a game, but it's not just a team....it's my love!

I always have my coffee/tea from my LFC mug, if anyone dare use they f***in die, also I have to wear home shirt every game whether in the pub or sat at home, if I'm at home I insist that im not disturbed, ive lost many a woman cos they cant understand the passion I have for my club, nor do they seem to undrestand F**k off my teams playing, dont know why really  :f_tongueincheek:  ;D

I knew i would make someone a lovely gf one day!
      Brooklyn Red
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #26: Sep 12, 2010 03:56:59 pm
      Always have a Liverpool shirt on and always wear my red underwear.

Also, I never sit down. I stand in front of the tv rocking from left to right.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #27: Sep 12, 2010 07:27:16 pm
      Always have a Liverpool shirt on and always wear my red underwear.

Also, I never sit down. I stand in front of the tv rocking from left to right.
      Bet you sat down today ;)
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #28: Sep 12, 2010 07:28:50 pm

:D No, did all my internetting while standing up!

I can only do so much to secure three points, Gareth. :laugh:
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #29: Sep 12, 2010 09:25:27 pm
      Whatever anyone did today and all last season... don't do it again!  We may give ourselves half a chance at a decent game :(
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #30: Sep 12, 2010 10:09:50 pm
      I dropped me guts about 5 minutes before kick off and it did not work, I'm pleased though because I was desperate and if I held onto it , I may just have sh*t my pants at one of the terrific saves from Reina.
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #31: Sep 13, 2010 12:48:00 am
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #32: Sep 13, 2010 10:19:21 am
      Havent worn a shirt to the game or even at home if watching on tv for years.

I used to when younger until I wore shirt to Utd home back in the 90's ,they beat us 3-1 with Pallister scoring two, after that I always refused until last season when my mate said its a load of bollocks etc.... so wore my shirt for the first time to the Villa home game and look what happened there  :f_wah:

Beth♥TrueRed
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 179 posts |
      • Walk on, with hope in your heart ♥ And YNWA ♥
      Reply #33: Oct 09, 2010 11:00:58 pm
      Havent worn a shirt to the game or even at home if watching on tv for years.

I used to when younger until I wore shirt to Utd home back in the 90's ,they beat us 3-1 with Pallister scoring two, after that I always refused until last season when my mate said its a load of bollocks etc.... so wore my shirt for the first time to the Villa home game and look what happened there  :f_wah:

Really?? Don't wear that shirt never again then!  ;D (I think you're already doing this)

Anyhow, I use to wear my LFC home shirt and the scarf.. But this ritual doesn't seem to work these times  :(
      cozza_man_yeah
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 82 posts |
      • NĂ­ bheidh tĂº ag siĂºl in aonar.
      Reply #34: Oct 18, 2010 02:55:38 pm
      I tend to wear the same colour shirt as the team are playing in.

Also I have this thing (when I'm at home) where if we badly need a goal, I go outside for a cigarette and watch the match through the window. It tends to work most of the time. :) When it was 2-3 in the Champions League Final 2005 and Alonso stepped forward for the penalty, I went outside. :) In 2008-09 during the 4-4 draw with Arsenal I went outside 4 times and we scored 3 goals.
      red_squirrel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,131 posts | 15 
      Reply #35: Oct 19, 2010 12:03:17 am
      I have a few that stopped working this season for some reason.

I avoided wearing a certain pair of shorts after we always seemed to lose when I was wearing them.

I always have foreign commentary on when watching a stream (which is good as most english comms are horseshit anti-red bile anyway)

If we went behind, I'd pick up my guitar and start playing songs by Iggy and the Stooges (quite raw and high tempo, I figured in some kind of Uri Geller way it would inspire the team  :D) and often we would come back and equalise or win.  Used to work 9 times out of 10.

These days, nothing works  ???
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #36: Oct 19, 2010 12:12:29 am
      I'm thinking of starting a new one, every week I will ritualistically take the piss out of Glen Johnson's hair-do until it is cut.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #37: Oct 19, 2010 02:59:46 am
      I haven't got one really at the moment apart from wearing a shirt. Been trying to change it up to find something that works again.

Might go back to the pints of Guinness while i watch though. Went away from that due to it making me useless for the rest of the day a lot of the time (being that i watch games at 5-7am most of the time) :D
      JFT96_LFC
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 619 posts |
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #38: Nov 08, 2010 01:33:03 pm
      Have to wear a Liverpool shirt and a Red/white hoody or jacket. Same scarf all the time. Must always have a flag with me doesn;t feel right without it. Only on a cane for big games and in the pocket for every other game and get it out when we score.
      joemack
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 377 posts | 13 
      Reply #39: Nov 10, 2010 04:15:21 am
      I've got an old LFC red sweater, doing well this season, have to wear that. Touch the sign on the way downstairs, if I'm out it's on me phone. Have me old white scarf handy, been all round the world with me.

Gutted the one time I wore me Shankly top we got beat, have to be brave and give it another go.  :)

I couldn't understand it either, I was like, "but I've got me best top on"  :f_wah:

Have to chase the missus out the room as well, (she doesn't have a good record)

apart from that.........
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #40: Nov 13, 2010 09:34:26 pm
      Switch the PC on, get all excited.

Get a stream... Watch the game.

Feel depressed.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #41: Dec 08, 2010 01:21:40 pm
      For years as a kid I had to get their as the gates opended to get my spot no way could I wait until just before 3pm ( we used to play on Saturdays at 3pm then).
      Recently over the past few years when ever we needed a goal and the match was on tele i would turn over the channel for a few minutes to see if we could score and it worked for quite a while. Hasnt worked this season though.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #42: Dec 10, 2010 03:09:48 am
      I've started a new ritual lately, I mumble to myself at half-time, please Roy don't make us sit back & play deep in the second half......
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #43: Jan 23, 2011 09:34:37 pm
      The majority of the games are played real early in the US due to the time difference.  I tend to watch online with a good cup of Coffee and breakfast. a few weeks back I went to IHOP got a stack of pancakes, 2 sides of bacon and a giant cup of coffee to go and watched it on my laptop.   That was a good morning.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #44: Jan 23, 2011 11:24:48 pm
      I used to wear the same pyjamas (had a red top and tracksuit) every night when I watched them back in Malaysia.

I don't really have any ritual-like things now.
      grewalge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,087 posts | 82 
      Reply #45: Jan 24, 2011 04:26:35 am
      Avoid going on the official website on and before gameday

Quick Reply